September/October Babies !

AutumnSky- you're not the only one- here I was thinking I was going to get away with no morning sickness bc I've only had a few minor moments where I felt "ewwww" .. well, today I woke up and had a nice little barf session and I have felt terrrrrrrrrrible all day! :sick: YUCK

so far no morning sickness for me but i do have a lots of food craving and funny in of its all about vegetables and fruits right now :)
i love diet coke but since this week end i cant drink any ....but i have being drinking grapes and apples juices like mad !!!

Hi ladies, would you mind if I joined you?

I'm 36 soon to be 37 in May. We just got the Beta test which was 479 today and are officially 4 weeks pregnant. I lost my first son at 22wks gestation in October due to an accident where I lost my mucus plug and medical staff didn't catch it until we later delivered our son. We had 25blessed minutes and He's home now with the Lord.

So this is my first pregnancy after a loss. I'm nervous and excited. We're due on or about October 13th. I see I wasn't the only one with tracking issues as I had an IUI and got pregnant with injectables.

I chose this thread because I just can't bare the PAL thread. It's just too hard to deal with and I'm fearful that I'll have to deal head on with more losses and freak out about our own again.

This cycle was LITERALLY our last as the medical staff said I wasn't responding quick enough. By the grace of God, at the final ultrasound they found three fully mature follies and my hubby had several swimmies which gave them ample time to send TWO vials of swimmies up there. Lo and behold I'm pregnant! Totally God in the 11th hour as we just put up our adoption blog to start the adoption process.

My beta and progesterone came out lovely today but the medical staff are standoffish from what I'm gathering is my second trimester loss and don't want to get too excited. In the meantime, they're freaking me the heck out!!

We've decided NOT to share our good news with family and most close friends here because we went through some rough patches with both our parents and a couple who were our friends during the traumatic death of our son. I just can't deal with the pain, hurt and stress so we both think it best to wait until April to tell them all at a dinner or something. In the meantime, I need some folks around me. I need positive encouragement because it seems like medical staff and family all around me have a negative idea of this pregnancy. It breaks my heart because I don't want to freak out, I want to ENJOY this gift. God has given it for a reason and I choose to trust and have total confidence in HIS power and strength as our Heavenly Father and Great Physician.

So, with that said, I have another beta appointment next monday. Praying the numbers continue to get higher and higher and baby(ies) cells are forming nicely as their organs too. What a gift this week for our 10 year anniversary. We've waited 10 years for this little miracle. :thumbup:

That's enough about me. If you choose to let me in your group I look forward to getting to know all of you as we reach our due dates to term holding healthy and happy babies. :hug:

:( Oh mummys angel I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your baby boy, I totally understand about the rollercoaster PAL brings for you :hugs:

I'm not good with the Assisted conception methods but I know the other ladys here are likely to.

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond, really hope you get your rainbow baby :hugs: x

Mommy's Angel~ wow, you have been through so much!! I'm sorry you've had to go through all of that. I am a firm believer in God myself and I definitely think everything happens for a reason. Jeremiah 29:11

Congrats on your pregnancy! I had Clomid and IUI myself for this pregnancy and I am so blessed to say it worked on the first try- my husband and I feel VERY fortunate and like you~ we are trying to enjoy this pregnancy and pray for the best bc it really all is in God's hands! Welcome to the group my dear! :)

Mommy 's angel..you are welcome in our group ..we are very honor you choose us :)

i am sure everything we will all be alright and we will all have 8 fabulous months !

positive thinking is my duty for this pregnancy !

What you think ladies once everyone see the heartbeat of their bean we will do a bump pic maybe ?

Thank you all so much. I look forward to sharing with you in the upcoming months. :hug:

Welcome Mommy's Angel - good to have you :hug:

Well girls, I had a scan today.

I'm pregnant with TWINS!!! I'm in complete shock! I have to go back on Friday, so I'm hoping they give me a picture this time. TWINS!! I'm happy, but slightly worried about how I'm going to cope with 3 kids under the age of 2!

i just saw your thread in the first trimester....OMG!!! :):):)

i have goose bumps for you LOL!!!

how is your husband ?
must have being weird to hear two heartbeats no?

We didn't hear the heartbeats. We just saw the hearts flickering away. I've never heard the heartbeats when having an ultrasound for some reason. They must put the machine on mute or something!! I will ask them on Friday if its possible to listen to the heartbeats though!!

DH is really happy. He has always wanted twins, and as I said this pregnancy was going to be my last, he joked that it had better be twins then, because he wants 3 kids! He got his wish didn't he!!

Eeek, really scared, but slowly getting used to it. I just hope the pregnancy goes smoothly, and we don't have any complications, like premature babies etc.

Will update on Friday with a scan picture hopefully!!

xxx

it is going to be a busy house :)!!!

Busy, but I bet you'll do just fine!! How far along are you?? Since we had three follies and two vials full of swimmies, they have said it's possible we too could be pregnant with multiples. We'd love it, but it puts me at higher risk with a second trimester loss so I'd be on total bedrest the rest of the trimester with a cerclage at 13 wks or so. We shall see what God has planned. It would be such a gift.

Congrats on the news Autumn. Just think, they'll all keep you young.:thumbup::winkwink::happydance::hugs:

AFM, I took a nap. I've been having a touch time with insomnia the past couple of days. It's combination of the excitement, nervousness of the nurses reaction and the fact that I hadn't taken the prescription vitamin D supplement for Central New Yorks long and darker winters. I have seasonal disorder and it really plays with my sleeping patterns. Just found out today I can continue taking it and my B complex, so I'm good to go now.:thumbup:

I pray your all having a good day. Thank you for the warm welcomes!:flower:

:baby: :baby: :wohoo: thats fab :) eeek, you really will have your hands full, but just think of the family holidays when they are a little older, it will be wonderful. I had to ask to listen to the HB at my scans, they wouldnt automatically do it, hope you get to hear them on Friday, sooooo cant wait to see pics :) x

i am having a hard time brushing my teeth without gagging !!!!
i think morning sickness are kicking in for me ...i guess they do start pass the 6 weeks stage dont they ?

I still dont have any morning sickness but had something really weird happen tonight. When peeling the carrots and potatoes for tea each time the peeler sliced my mouth/teeth really hurt, you know like when a fork scrapes against a plate - like that it was horrible :(

Did you have MS with Trysten? x

I am having nausia something awful. Last night I woke my husband up to read scripture with me through it. Poor guy!

Today wasn't as bad, but man was I sick to my stomach.

Received a phone call from the OB, they're referring me to the same neonatologist office that the nurse practitioner overlooked my mucus plug rupturing and caused later down the road to birth our son. They're the only high risk in 14 counties. I'm telling them I don't want her in my sight. I'm only going to allow one paticular nurse, one paticular Dr. and maybe a midwife in with me. THEN, I have to figure out how the heck I'm going to birth in the same stupid hospital where I was given the option of leaving for the night or keeping my legs up in stirrups without notifying the Dr. on call to give me meds to stop the BV until the Dr. actually called me into the hospital the next morning which ended up being too late. :wacko:

I'm praying on it all and my husband and I will cross that bridge when we get there but I'm all over the place emotionally about all this. I mean, how do you trust a medical staff you don't trust? How do you birth in a hospital that was negligent with your son prior?!

Anyways, don't want to be a debbie downer here as part of it is a good thing because they're doing a cerclage at the end of the first trimester. I'm thinking maybe combining forces with my regular OB's office whom I DO trust may help in dettering negligence and may even catch something if anything were to go awry.

At any rate, I'm trying to relax a bit and deal with it when it comes.

Hi ladies- I hope you all are doing well. I am hanging in there- but my baby is unfortunately not. I know you read some on the 1st tri page- but basically last week my HSG only went from 2500-2900 in 2 days- not good- 4 days later- only 4400- and then the next day it dropped to 4100- so it went down.. Was in the ER- did an u/s and the heart rate was also low-73- and also losing my preg. symptoms. I knew where it was headed and was told clearly by the docs I would be miscarrying. On top of this- I had a pancreatic attack (i've had previous issues with pancreatitis-its super painful) and been dealing with that as well which is what landed me in the ER.

I just got back from my OB- they did the u/s and unfortunately the heart rate dropped even further down to 63.. the fetal pole wasn't measuring like it should and the baby wasn't developing or growing. I already knew this after everything I've heard so far- but still wasn't easy to hear- in fact I think hearing there was still a heart beat was the hardest- I know this is terrible to say but I just want it done with. The doctor called it terminal- and he said in his 25 years, he's only seen this happen twice and that he is beyond shocked there is even a heart beat. With that being said though- everything is progressing downward and it's just a matter of time. He figures within the week it should stop. I go back for another u/s on Tuesday... they won't do anything until the heart beat stops out of religious beliefs which I respect and understand. They said I could go to someone else if I just wanted to end it before the heart beat stops but I don't know that I can do that. however- it's terrrrrrrible knowing that your baby is slipping away inside of you. My biggest prayer is that it is over quickly.

In addition- I didn't know earlier- but because I have a history of pancreatitis- I should be classed as a high risk pregnancy from the start and there is a higher risk of death for the baby especially in the 3rd trimester as a result which is TERRIFYING to hear. I didn't have this issue when I was pregnant with my son. Once everything is done with this pregnancy- I have to go to a perionatologist and be dealing with docs who handle this.

I am still not feeling so hot with the pancreatitis - and the doc said at this point- just take my medication and take care of myself. Not treating it IS bad for me- basically its where the pancreas just starts digesting itself and you have increased risk of cancer - very serious. The drugs are hard core though and can cause birth defects- so not something to take likely- but knowing the situation that I am in- it just is what it is. Once I knew how things were going yesterday- I had to take them- I was in so much pain- I was literally paralyzed in bed all day and could barely move.

Anyway, I will be leaving this group-I hope you all truly are blessed with HEALTHY pregnancies!! :hugs:

Oh Hollyw, I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart is broken for you and I pray that God would heal your heart, and the Holy Spirit would give you peace which surpasses all understand and would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus as you go through this "valley". May He heal your heart as he guides the medical staff to heal your body.

Please let me know if there is anything you need. Just know your in my thoughts and prayers.

Holly, I am so so sorry to read your update, so sad :( I dont really have the words tonight but please know that you are in my thoughts :hugs: x

Thank you :( it's just so surreal that this is happening to me. I wish you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->