September/October Babies !

cant wait to hear from you :)
sure everything will be all right darling :)

Meet our baby... Bertie :cloud9: for now he's just as he should be. Good strong heartbeat. Measuring spot on. and wriggling loads. I cant believe all the movement coming from one little bean, its unbelievable :cloud9:

Finally told a few family members tonight, so its certainly feeling more real now and they couldnt be happier :D x

Attachments

• Photo4323.jpg
    Photo4323.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
Excellent so happy for you guys !!!
cant believe we are almost to the 12 weeks mark girls !

Yay, congrats Hayley!! I'm so glad the scan went well!!

How is everyone feeling now? My sickness has definitely eased off during the day, but it still gets pretty bad at night time.

I have my 10 week scan on Friday (they do the dating scans between 10 & 14 weeks) at my local hospital. I had to wait until 12 weeks with Jacob, but they've changed the policy apparantly. Part of me would rather wait until 12 weeks, because they'll be bigger, but the other part of me is impatient, and glad that I don't have to wait another 2 weeks!!

Also, I used my doppler, and managed to find one of the twin's heartbeats at 9w1d. I counted it at nearly 180bpm, which seems insanely fast to me! Nonetheless, it was definitely a baby heartbeat, and not mine, so I'm happy! Can only seem to find one heartbeat though, but I guess they're so small, the other one could be hiding.

I still cant find Bertie's HB on a doppler, yet I found Daisys at 9+3, they really are still so teeny. Cant wait to see your scan pics :D mine isnt til 21st March, 3 weeks today. I cant believe how fast the time is going. pleased to hear your sickness is starting to ease, maybe their placentas are starting to take over now :) x

my scan is on the March 25th so i think i be 12 weeks about...we had saw Trystan penis at 11 weeks so hopefully we will see the sex as well so soon...
i never manage to find Trystan heartbeat with my doppler NEVER even past 30 weeks then i stop to try i got so frustrated with the thing !!!

i noticed when i eat meat at night it does give me sickness at night so i stop it ...keep having MS on and off during the day ...i hates that feeling :(

Trystan is being sick with a cold and high fever for the past 3 days and he just want to be on me all the time so it is being difficult ...

i have being feeling a little bit of streching pains as well ..i mean i thing it is that...there not cramps but a pulling feeling sometimes on the sides ?

Hayley saw your post on the first trimester ...let us know how you doing sweetie...
i bled from 10 weeks to 16 weeks with Trystan it was a lot of up and down...small bleed and big ones and he is here today so good luck to you sweetie:hugs:

how are we doing girls ?

Well, its night time over here, so my nausea has really kicked in again. Lying in bed with the laptop now!

I have my scan tomorrow at 8.45am, so am looking forward to that. Not looking forward to drinking loads of water first thing in the morning though!

Will post pics after the scan! How are you doing Miel?

like you bad nauseas at night...around 4 am...i think it is because i need to eat every 1.5 hours and i cant at night...but i have being putting a bowl of cereal on my bedside table that i crab when i feel it is coming !!! i never experience MS at nigth with Trystan it is so weird !!!

wow your scan is tomorrow already !!! Nice !!!...you know to go crazy with the water last time they told me i did not need to drink as much as i did !!

I wish I didnt log on now, cause reading that has made me wish it was tomorrow, I cant wait to see the twinnies its going to be fab :D soooo excited.

x

Scan went well :thumbup: Both babies are looking good, and pretty much measuring the same. One is at 10w5d, the other is at 11w0d. But because its less than a week different to my LMP dates, they have kept my due date the same, so I'm still 10w2d :thumbup:

First pic is Twin A, 2nd pic is Twin B and 3rd pic is both of them. Couldn't really get a good shot of them together unfortunately. One of them looks really tiny compared to the other one, but I think thats just the angle :shrug:

Have to go back in 2 weeks time to see the consultant, but my next scan isn't until my 20 week one on 19th May - AGES away, lol! And then I'll have a scan approximately every 4 weeks after that.

Attachments

• IMG_00001.jpg
    IMG_00001.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
wow they look so big already...amazing how much couples of weeks makes !!! you can really see the heads/ faces very well :)
so basically you will get a scan almost every month then ...

wow they look so big already...amazing how much couples of weeks makes !!! you can really see the heads/ faces very well :)
so basically you will get a scan almost every month then ...

Yeah, after May 19th when I have my 20 week scan. No more scans now for 10 weeks!

Twin A - GIRL Twin B - BOY :D thats my guess :happydance:

I cant believe theyre not moving your dates? I measured 4 days back with Alex but because it was less than 5 days kept my due date, measured a day ahead with Daisy and cause it was ahead they changed it :wacko: If Berties measuring bigger I'm insisting they change my EDD, I'm not having a day longer for worrying than I have to.

Sooooo pleased they are looking so fab :D you never know your consultant might give you an unexpected scan? x

yep true Hayley ..everytime i went for a regular visit if the scan machine was open my obgyn made sure to take a look at the baby so i could enjoy it :)...also if i did mention i was worry etc...she made sure to have a look :)!
i will imagine with two they will do that for you ...10 weeks is a long time !!!

girls personal question are you doing any "tests" for chromosomes abnormality etc...i am doing the nuchal tests bloods tests and scan combine etc...i am doing it due to my age "36" and i prefer to be " prepare " for anything i guess...

They don't recognise the Nuchal Test scan in my hospital trust. Which is strange because it seems pretty common in England etc. I live in Wales though. However, I did ask the sonographer yesterday and she said that whilst they don't officially report on it, neither of my babies had a thickened measurement at the back of the neck.

With Jacob, I had the triple blood test, which calculates your risk of having a down syndrome baby. His result was 1:2500 roughly, so low risk. However, they don't offer this test with twins. As well as the results not being as reliable, there is also the ethical issue of what would happen if one twin had DS, and the other didn't etc.

I'm a little concerned about the lack of abnormality testing I get because I'm having twins, but I just have to try and stay optimistic. They'll obviously do all the usual checks at 20 weeks though i.e. for spina bifida etc.

Twin A - GIRL Twin B - BOY :D thats my guess :happydance:

I cant believe theyre not moving your dates? I measured 4 days back with Alex but because it was less than 5 days kept my due date, measured a day ahead with Daisy and cause it was ahead they changed it :wacko: If Berties measuring bigger I'm insisting they change my EDD, I'm not having a day longer for worrying than I have to.

Sooooo pleased they are looking so fab :D you never know your consultant might give you an unexpected scan? x

I was a little frustrated that they didn't change my EDD as well, but then I realised that the chance of them going as far as either the 24th or 28th Sept is very unlikely anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter! :haha:

We're going for NT testing too along with the bloods! but then if it comes back high risk I'm not sure I will go for any further testing, so will be left worried silly for the rest of my pregnancy, think its just a decision we will have to make if it come to it iykwim? With Daisy they lost my test :growlmad: so I had the 16 week bloods instead, here we dont get a risk ratio just told if we're low or high risk?

autumn thats very true, its just in the early days every day seems to count doesnt it :lol:

:hugs: x

Hi ladies, can I join in I'm still nervously announcing I'm pregnant, after a stillbirth and 2 miscarriages I nearly 12 weeks.

Congratulations everyone on your pregnancies, how's everyone doing with sickness x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->