• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September October buddy:)

Beautiful bumps there!

I haven't bought anything yet but I want to take care of everything during the summer since I have more time. I've been looking for lists of "essentials" to avoid buying things I won't even use. Wow, this doesn't feel real yet!

Hey ladies!! How are we all?!

I had to have an early GTT on friday as I was 'loaded' with sugar at my midwife appointment on wednesday. Just waiting for the results now. Im so so hoping it was just a fluke because id eaten a ton of junk the day before!!
Im finally past 24weeks so viable :happydance: xx

Oh khadijah :hugs:

I wouldnt ever be able to live with our parents (mine or his!) Hopefully your father in law will be able to talk some sense into him. Heres me thinking we are ment to be the crazy hormonal ones ;)

I feel like iv been smacked between the legs with a spade!! I dunno if I have another early engager (my son startes engaging at 25weeks) or if its the start of SPD??

Im still team yellow but I have a feeling this baby is blue :shrug: no idea why, I think maybe im just preparing myself for 2 boys lol xx

So where are you staying now??
Tell him your ?? Years old and you dont want to be living with his parents, you both have a baby on the way its time to start making proper grown up decisions and you need to feel supported :thumbup: you dont feel like your getting the support you need so he either needs to buck up his ideas or your gunna go home and get it from your friends and family. :hugs: or something along those lines! Xx

So where are you staying now??
Tell him your ?? Years old and you dont want to be living with his parents, you both have a baby on the way its time to start making proper grown up decisions and you need to feel supported :thumbup: you dont feel like your getting the support you need so he either needs to buck up his ideas or your gunna go home and get it from your friends and family. :hugs: or something along those lines! Xx

I wish I could say it exactly like that! Go you! :happydance:

I'm going to talk to him now....

I'm staying at my parents at the moment.. I don't want to be here long!

By the way I am 25.. 26 when i have LO. How old is everyone else?

Say it exactly like that. Maybe he needs to hear you get mad over it?
Im 26. Had my son at 21 moved out when I was either 18 or 19 I cant remember x

Ah that's such a shame Claire but totally know where you're coming from! We live with my parents. They have been away for a week and it's been lovely...but that is my parents and we still get lots of privacy - would be very different if it was the In-laws.

What are his reasons for not wanting to move? If my OH said to me he didn't want to live with my parents anymore we would be out ASAP.

You've tried for a baby and this baby Is very much wanted for a long time, why would he throw it away - makes me angry grrr

Hope you are ok, and good for you for sticking to your guns and not putting up with it and being miserable xx

Oh hun this must be so hard for you :hugs: if thats how hes being i would move closer to your family and start getting ready to be a single parent. Make a new life for yourself just dont ever say he isnt allowed contact and bring your child up knowing that you did what you felt was best. He will hopefully come crawling back to you and realise that his WIFE and BABY are more important than his mother. I understand that it sounds like hes a mummys boy but he needs to grow a pair and cut the apron strings! X

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time, khad. I'm thinking of you :hugs:. I understand that you may feel guilty for living away from him but you need peace and privacy. I think moving to your area would be a good move to have support. Child first. Then you guys will have time to sort things out.

I hear you ladies about the pain down there. LO has been kicking with a vengeance for the last 3 or 4 days. I'm thrilled he's healthy but wow LOL.

Khad I think the baby could be a boy. After craving all that meat I can't stop craving sweets. I have my glucose test this week do I'm trying to eat yogurt instead of sweet junk LOL.

V date is tomorrow. Also, 3 more days for third trimester. I'm so happy. I've had all these complications even after bed rest that each extra week feels like triumph at this point. I bought the first things for LO yesterday and became very emotional just thinking of all this.

Aw I can't believe he has chosen his mother over you and baby :dohh: (but then saying that I hope my sons choose me when they're older haha - only joking!)
But anyway just give it a few days, and have a good think. The natural thing if you are not happy living there is to go home to your family! Why would you stay there! Spur sky he can't always out his parents first, he has to live his own life too.

I can't believe how quick our pregnancies are going now, I can't keep up with the weeks haha

Wow I also didn't realise I'm nearky in third tri! Eeeek

It all seems to be going very fast now! Just wait till we actually hit 3rd tri.... it will last foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! ;) x

Aw I can't believe he has chosen his mother over you and baby :dohh: (but then saying that I hope my sons choose me when they're older haha - only joking!)
But anyway just give it a few days, and have a good think. The natural thing if you are not happy living there is to go home to your family! Why would you stay there! Spur sky he can't always out his parents first, he has to live his own life too.

I can't believe how quick our pregnancies are going now, I can't keep up with the weeks haha

Hehe we would always want our children to choose us but if my son came to me and his wife was unhappy and wanted her own space and he suggested staying with me? I'd give him a right earache to fix up and man up! :haha:

Eeeek going too fast.. feel so unprepared!! Any names sorted for anyone?

Nope no names here!!! Well none that we can agree on! I dont like any boy names and I LOVE Effie for a girl but OH hates it :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->