September October buddy:)

Do what's best for you now and then sort the rest, khad. One thing at a time.:hugs:

Yep, 3rd trimester is almost here. How exciting! :happydance:

Thank you. I wish I could be brave and put my foot down that I'm staying in my hometown. But I can't. Hopefully I will ♡

When does 3rd tri start :D

3rd tri = 27w :)

LO and I are celebrating v date today! :happydance:

Last night was a bit scary. I was in a restaurant with DH and friends and I felt weird so we left. When I came home my belly was hard as rock, I had lower back pain similar to what I felt when I had gallstones, I felt pins and needles in my privates, cramping, and lots of pressure on both sides of my belly button. I didn't know what to do so I did what I felt was best: I walked for 20 minutes around the house until the pain slowly subsided. I finally was able to rest in bed so I decided not to call my dr. LO is kicking me right now so I guess he's OK :haha: and I have an appt for my glucose test tomorrow :)wacko:) so let's see what the doc says. Has this ever happened to you? I'm such a rookie :blush:.

Maybe braxton hicks? Iv never had them mind lol so I dunno! Although I *think* I had one the other day at work but it didnt last anywhere near as long as that. Just mention it at your appointment and see what they say.
Good luck with your GTT and happy V day!! X

How weird.. must be the braxton hicks week for us all!! I had my first one this week too! No doubt because of the stress at the moment -_- my belly went ROCK hard for about 30 seconds or so and then it went away. No pain just weird and uncomfortable!

Yeah mine went rock hard for about 30seconds too! I never had them with my son.. so it freaked me out lmao x

I walked around the house for approx 15 min but I had scary 40 min yesterday. I had plan to call the dr's office if I had 60 mins of symptoms but fortunately things got better. I assumed something like Braxton-Hicks. Good to know I'm not the only one :winkwink:

I would have been scared after 40 mins of it too! You've been okay since so not to worry. It may be something you get again. I would mention it to your midwife too just so they are aware x

Hey ladies, I haven't heard from you in a while. How's everyone doing?

Hey :wave: Im doing ok. Got the start of SPD so struggling with work etc now, :jo: I finish on the 15th of August.. which seems to be a million years away (I'll be 33weeks), I might have to speak to them and try bring it forward.
My hands are soooooooo itchy, I know about the liver thing but I dont think its that coz they were itchy before I was pregnant they just seem to be extra itchy ugh :brat:
Im trying to find a lovely girl and boy coming home outfit but I cant seem to find anything super cute for a boy!!! The only downside to being team yellow... I cant buy an expensive coming home outfit because Id like to get one for each gender lol!!!! :dohh:

Hope your all well :hugs: x

Hey :wave: Im doing ok. Got the start of SPD so struggling with work etc now, :jo: I finish on the 15th of August.. which seems to be a million years away (I'll be 33weeks), I might have to speak to them and try bring it forward.
My hands are soooooooo itchy, I know about the liver thing but I dont think its that coz they were itchy before I was pregnant they just seem to be extra itchy ugh :brat:
Im trying to find a lovely girl and boy coming home outfit but I cant seem to find anything super cute for a boy!!! The only downside to being team yellow... I cant buy an expensive coming home outfit because Id like to get one for each gender lol!!!! :dohh:

Hope your all well :hugs: x

Oh no! Can they give anything or do anything for the SPD? I hope it doesn't get too bad :hugs:

I also wanted a super cute pink or blue outfit but I think we will be coming home in cream.. I've got a super cute winnie the pooh set, or a boofle one (both from Tesco I think). The supermarkets need to rotate their gender neutral clothes now because we have them all!

We have our pram all ready to rock now.. ordered the things we need for our cloth nappy journey (I have some bloody awesome nappies.. one is even a Christmas pudding haha!)

What is everyone feeling? I've felt monkey have hiccups twice! This week my whole belly moves rather than just kicks in random places. They were mainly on the left due to my placenta being anterior but starting to spread out now, even getting kicks right at the top of my bump under my boobs :haha:

Sorry to hear about SPD. Is there anything you can do or take for that? :hugs: August is far away but it doesn't sound that bad from my perspective. Unless my doctor says something I'll work until the end. The US is not very maternity-friendly... :wacko:

Coming home outfits! How cute! I'm sure you'll find something good soon. I bought some nb and 3mo things for LO (DH bought him a camo outfit... :dohh: LOL) it's getting real! I love a Tigger outfit I got but it's 3mo.

Claire, I bought some wheels too! A neighbor sold us an almost new Britax travel system. With the money I saved there I bought a baby carrier, some diapers, and little things like that.

I had my glucose test last week (yuck LOL.) I haven't heard from the dr's office so I assume I'm OK? good luck with yours! :thumbup:

I have anterior placenta too but LO doesn't care. He's been kicking so hard that my whole belly moves. Ouch! :haha: And the belly won't stop growing :) . A friend told me "and you still have +3 months to go!" LOL. How exciting!

Have a great day!

OK so I am posting in here as well as the September/October bumps buddies, as not sure which one I'll use! So sorry for that....

I am due 25 August, but have feeling I will be the start of September, as my other children were overdue.

Really tired and heavy, with a very active baby.

:wave: Laura, I'm feeling really tired and heavy too but you are a bit further along than us.

Bathbabe, I have SPD too, flipping agony. I can't get down in the floor anymore with my boys as I just can't get up again. I had to get OH to move my leg the other day as I just couldn't :cry:
I am struggling with work too but won't be finishing until mid September. Eeek.

Claire, I had my glucose test yesterday..it wasn't too bad but also felt they took all my blood as they did my 28 week bloods at the same time.
Carol, While I was there, I got talking to a lovely old couple and they thought I was due any day now! I'm also huge. They couldn't believe I still had 3 months to go!

Feel really behind with the getting clothes etc, I need to have a sort out to see what I've got but I got rid of all my little baby clothes. Love buying their first outfit, I better start keeping an eye out :)

Hey LauraAnn! :winkwink:

I'm feeling ginormous too. I'm overweight on top of pregnant so I feel like a T-Rex! LOL

My nurse called today. My glucose test was abnormal so I was referred to the diabetes center. If I understand correctly, they'll try to control the glucose levels with exercise and diet only. I read several hospitals' websites and they don't recommend metformin during pregnancy. After reading about GD I'm worried about LO now. Have you had GD before?

Hi LauraAnn welcome!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I feel huge too although I bet I am small compared to you guys! I was a size 8 pre pregnancy and now size 12 tops are rather right and i've had to buy bigger pants pj's and skirts in 12-14s so they are loose and comfy. I haven't put weight on anywhere except my butt which was already on the larger side ha! My hips and belly. I've put on about 18lb so far which is right on target for what I should have so I'm glad with that. Although these last 2 weeks im chocolate mad and trying my best to resist.. else I'll have trouble getting out the door soon! :D

Hey LauraAnn! :winkwink:

I'm feeling ginormous too. I'm overweight on top of pregnant so I feel like a T-Rex! LOL

My nurse called today. My glucose test was abnormal so I was referred to the diabetes center. If I understand correctly, they'll try to control the glucose levels with exercise and diet only. I read several hospitals' websites and they don't recommend metformin during pregnancy. After reading about GD I'm worried about LO now. Have you had GD before?

Oh no! Don't worry.. I have heard they just try and control it with diet etc aswell but I have read about medication but I suppose depends on the level of the result? I'm really not sure. But they know what they are doing so don't worry. They can keep an eye on you now and help you to stable your levels :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->