• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September October buddy:)

Lmao!!! Its too hot. I hate heat at the best of times, I really dont wanna deal with it now :'(
As soon as im in the house I strip to my underwear and grab an ice pop! Think im going to invest in a billion fans :thumbup:
My SPD is particularly painful today, walking like a 95year old pregnant woman in her underwear is NOT attractive!! Good job I shut all the curtains lmao x

I've been concerned about them too Carolin! And I'm convinced ill give birth before 29 weeks... I bloody hope not!

I had 5 BH yesterday, about 3 in an hour but none since so that's good. How many are you getting?

I had 3 in like 30 min but nothing afterwards. I feel a sudden urge to walk, pressure builds up, BH come, and they go away after I rest horizontally.

Lmao!!! Its too hot. I hate heat at the best of times, I really dont wanna deal with it now :'(
As soon as im in the house I strip to my underwear and grab an ice pop! Think im going to invest in a billion fans :thumbup:
My SPD is particularly painful today, walking like a 95year old pregnant woman in her underwear is NOT attractive!! Good job I shut all the curtains lmao x

I agree. It's way too hot. I have the blinds down and I'm in my undies too LOL. Sorry to hear your SPD is causing you pain. Hope you feel better soon:hugs:.

I'm in the 3rd tri!!!! And spent the day in the antenatal assessment unit... had reduced movements since last night. Was placed on the monitors and 'failed' the non stress test after 20 mins. Kept on for an hour and still failed. Basically they want to see the heart rate accelerate somewhat and stay up somwhat when baby moves. Which my trace wasn't doing. But the trace over all was fine HB pumping along nicely. So anyway the midwife calls the consultant and she says it's fine and sends me home. But obviously I'm worried now! I called midwife and she said it's fine but I'm still worried a bit.

Movements are fine now.. soon as I get on monitors baby starts kicking away! Always the way... she said keep an eye on movements and if anything, go back in. Baby is active now so hopefully he (or she!) Is fine x

Back in again... wasn't happy with being sent home after a failed NST test and babies movements aren't the same... prayers we pass the NST today and all is well! :hugs:

Omg.. i cant believe im this '-' close to 3rd tri!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Thank you ladies :)

How are we all today? Look what I started doing...

Attachments

• IMG-20150703-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20150703-WA0039.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
My anxiety caught up with me today. I ended up having a full on panic attack when driving :cry: no particular reason for it either. Think im gunna have an early night and hopefully feel refreshed for tomorrow x

It may be the heat. It happens to me every summer, in spite of the AC. I'm having a hard time controlling my anxiety this summer between the heat and being so slow/heavy. Baths help me relax. Maybe toy could try that too. :hugs:

I slept for 12 hours!! Feeling much better today :) xx

Bless you Amber I'm glad your feeling better today. Since I got pregnant my anxiety has been mostly non existant! But over the last few days I've felt on edge again. It could be the weather, being hot and flustered, thoughts of labour, worry of pre term labour! Who knows..

Me and OH went to a stork walk at the hospital last week. It was so interesting and scary! The labour ward I didn't like, the rooms were tiny and very clinical. The birthing centre which is onside the labour ward with a connecting door was like a different world. Tubs in every room, huge rooms with dim lights ipod docks / cd player, ropes on the ceiling birthing stools bean bags etc was lovely. So think we are 100% we'd like to choose a birth centre over a labour ward any day. The centre is only midwife led but the consultants and docs are on the labour ward just next door should they be needed

Aw that sounds nice!
As long as I get my fix of gas and air Im not fussed about anything else lmao. I know I can do it because iv done it before! The only thing thats worrying me at the mo is the fact baby is transverse... literally the only position you cant give birth with!!!!! Its in this position 99.9% of the time. Plus if your waters go there is a chance of a cord prolapse and because my son was born at 36weeks it seems to be gnawing at the back of my mind... I have a scan at 35.5weeks I REALLY hope baby has got into the right place by then! X

Ahh Amber that's worrying but there's soooo much time from now till birth that baby can be in any position :) I've had baby head down transverse breech. They move around alot until about 37 weeks I hear but if your son was born at 36 weeks I can understand you wanting baby to move into the correct position earlier rather than later!

My back and side is killing me spreads round right under my boob in my ribs. Can't sit stand lye there's just no escaping it. And now I'm getting jabbed in the ribs too.. 28 week celebrating present :D

Mine is transverse too! My first two were always in the right position from early on so this one is worrying me!

I had George in the birthing centre, same set up as you saw Claire, so much nicer but with the doctors and theatre right next door. Im Pretty pissed off at the moment because George was big they are not allowing me in the unit, I have to go on delivery suite..I just don't get it. I had no problems at all birthing George..yes he was 10lb 11 but from first contraction to birth only took 6 hours. Surely I will be more relaxed there. I could understand if I had complications but my first two were very straight forward births. Arghhh

Saw midwife today for my 28week appointment. I dont really know why I bothered! Shes so dippy its unreal..
She forgot to check my fundal hight.
She jabbed my arm once then decided she couldnt find a vein so told me to go over to the drs later and see if someone could do it then as she pulled the needle out blood came out so she had obviously hit a vein!
She *thinks* babies head is down the way then wrote in my notes that baby is 2/5 engaged - it deffo isnt!!

Ugh!!

Mine is transverse too! My first two were always in the right position from early on so this one is worrying me!

I had George in the birthing centre, same set up as you saw Claire, so much nicer but with the doctors and theatre right next door. Im Pretty pissed off at the moment because George was big they are not allowing me in the unit, I have to go on delivery suite..I just don't get it. I had no problems at all birthing George..yes he was 10lb 11 but from first contraction to birth only took 6 hours. Surely I will be more relaxed there. I could understand if I had complications but my first two were very straight forward births. Arghhh

Wow what a chunky :D I suppose it's incase there is complications from a big birth which sometimes there is? I understand what your saying though, he was a straightforward birth. Maybe speak to them and say you want to be in the birthing centre? Have they said you cannot 100%?

I'm getting nervous about the birth now..

83 days until D day :baby: :hugs: :nope: :happydance:

Saw midwife today for my 28week appointment. I dont really know why I bothered! Shes so dippy its unreal..
She jabbed my arm once then decided she couldnt find a vein so told me to go over to the drs later and see if someone could do it then as she pulled the needle out blood came out so she had obviously hit a vein!
She *thinks* babies head is down the way then wrote in my notes that baby is 2/5 engaged - it deffo isnt!!

Ugh!!

What the :dohh:
Can you request another midwife??

My 28 week check is next week (ill be 29+1). I get so excited about the appointments I'd be really disappointed if I had your midwife!!! I'd probably ask for another..

Tbh I've only seen my midwife once. The rest have been covering or random ones :dohh:

Ugh!!

What the :dohh:
Can you request another midwife??

My 28 week check is next week (ill be 29+1). I get so excited about the appointments I'd be really disappointed if I had your midwife!!! I'd probably ask for another..

Tbh I've only seen my midwife once. The rest have been covering or random ones :dohh:

Shes the only one that covers my town (sent in by a local hospital) I will only see someone different if she is off sick or I have an appointment at the hospital im delivering at. :( Thats me done for checkups until the 19th August now. Then scan and consultant on the 1st Sept :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->