• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September October buddy:)

Oh bummer.. have to put up with her for now! :D

Whooooooo how exciting literally a few more apps before birth??? That makes it sound SO soon!

Hey ladies! I have my 28 appt next week too. From there I'll see my doctor every 2 weeks. 89 days to go for us!

Times still seems to be flying for me. I hope once I start maternity leave it slows down!! X

28+4 today. Booked a few more antenatal class, water birth, caring for new born, becoming a family :) excited for those!

Can't wait for my midwife appt on Thursday. Bloods I think at 28 weeks? And just want fundal heigh checked again! :D

I do worry if little one is growing.. never anything to relax about

Yup bloods at 28weeks :) I havnt been called about mine so im hoping my iron levels havnt dropped any more (they were just below normal at booking)
I really want to know what my fundal height is :brat: ugh.. stupid midwife! X

You could try and do it yourself but I tried once.. and got 16cm... so I don't have a clue clearly hahah!

Oh iv just tried..... 34cm. :shrug: wouldnt suprise me tho I was always 4-5weeks ahead with my son lol x

Lol! At your next appt remember to ask.. and if your 34 was correct then you should be a midwife lol! ;)

My next appointment isnt till 17th August :(

Im really struggling with work. Its just a tesco express but certain members of management seem to just stick me on the till which screws my back/hips up and they dont listen :( I have another 3weeks then a week off then back for a week before my last shift. Im so so tempted to ring in sick from saturday for a week go back for a day then ring in sick for another week.... that way I dont need a drs note. Id go to the drs and ask but I dont know how willing they are to hand them out around here :( x

I would personally speak to a doctor. Your pregnant and it's not good your in pain all day and continuing will only make it worse hun. It's worth a try! I think the doctor will understand and issue you one. I know how my back and ribs are and there's no chance I could sit in one position for a long period of time, even more than 10 minutes and I'm wiggling around trying to get some relief!

I had my 28 week appt today although I'm 29 weeks but it was late lol.. took bloods for iron and the one to make sure mine and babies blood aren't mixing, rehus something or another.
Heartbeat was 140bmp, blood pressure fine (always on the low side), urine fine, fundal height 30, so a week ahead, I was a week ahead last time too but think it's all in normal range :)
I've gained 24lb so far.. mini whale!! Right on target though so I suppose it's worth it ;)

Amber have you thought of asking to be referred to a maternity physiotherapist for your back? I'm seeing one on Monday, my doctor referred me x

Hey ladies! Sorry you're having back pain! I'm right there with you. My bed with the pregnancy pillow or the recliner are the only comfy places for me right now LOL.

I had my last monthly appointment yesterday. After this one, every two weeks (OMG!) Dr measured my fundal height but didn't tell me how long. Because if the gestational diabetes I'll have a full growth scan in two weeks to know how big LO is. I'm supposed to go to the diabetes clinic too to start insuline too. Ugh!

I have also gained 24 lb (yes, whale.) I gained the last 4 lb within a week. My belly feels so huge and heavy that I ended up ordering a belly band.

Dr also told me I'll work until the very last day if I'm OK since I only have 7 weeks of leave left to be with the baby. I'm afraid I'll start labor in the middle of a lesson with my students or something. :dohh:

Today I sent a pic of myself to my cousin. Her answer was "daaang! And you still have 3 more months to go? " I wanted to kill her :wacko: LOL. Are you getting obnoxious comments already?

Iv been referred, I have my first appointment on Tuesday. Hopefully it will help x

That's super Amber! I have mine Monday and hoping it will bring us both some relief.

Wow Carolin 24lb top that's a coinsidence! :) I had more comments when I was earlier gone, because my belly came out quite a bit quite early. I wear baggy clothing so I don't get it as much but my family and inlaws do joke and call me fat names.. good job I can take a joke! :D

I havnt weighed myself in ages. I might brave it later x

Hi girls, well today we saw baby boy in 4d, was great and lovely to see him bouncing about, he was so active!

Here he is - a mixture of both of my boys :)

https://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/kaths101/image.jpg1_zpskpriqbcz.jpg
https://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/kaths101/image.jpg2_zpse18e3fjo.jpg
https://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/kaths101/image.jpg3_zps0mrrqgf4.jpg

Aww lovely pictures :)

I weighed myself this morning... iv gained 2kg, which is like 4 -5lbs or something. But I expect iv gained so little because im very overweight in the first place x

Lovely pics, Kath! How exciting!

I've been weighing myself obsessively for the last weeks since dr told me I have GD. I'm terrified of a giant baby LOL. I'll know in 10 days I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->