September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Hi Kika / Klabro - congrats on your BFP too! :happydance: how are you both feeling? Any stmptoms?

How are all you other ladies doing? Is the time going as slowly for you as it is for me?

Kika - when I was TTC I was taking a pre-natal, Vit C, Omega 3, Vit E and B Vit supplements. Now I got my BFP I am only taking the pre-natal too like Pinkee as that appears to have everything in it which I need!

Babifever - GL with getting your BFP. I got a faint line at 11dpo but it was after 10 mins so I thought it was an evap. I didn't test again until AF was late at 14dpo (I have a 13 day LP) and got my BFP!

Anyone else having period type pains? I feel like it's about to start :( I'm not cramping just a dull ache I usually get the day it starts or day before

I will join :) just got my unplanned bfp today, due September 26th :)

I'm just commenting so that I can keep track of you ladies. :)

Hello everyone, officially here. Bfp yesterday. My edd is 09/19/14. I'm now convinced we conceived while out of town, lol. We were there 4 nights only had sex once and its around my perspective fertile period. Nausea is here BTW. I truly believe this is my girl.

Anyone else having period type pains? I feel like it's about to start :( I'm not cramping just a dull ache I usually get the day it starts or day before

yep about 2 days ago

Hey all and congrats! My end is between Sept 24th and 29th.. (depends on whether you go by my ov date or first day of last missed period as I only have 23/24 day cycles) I'm so excited to finally move here.

The nausea is starting to get worse same with food aversion..I had a killer backache last night and some gnarly cramps last night on the left side where my little baby bean was making itself at home

Not to mention the cat and dog are absolutely glued to me

So far no nausea for me...i also dont have any smell or food aversions. However i did the other day gag over the smell after one of the daycare kids at work had a bm and i normally dont. The only symptoms im having at the moment are: stiff lower back, slight tiredness, sensitive nipples and a slight cough that comes and goes. Oh and not to mention going bathroom ALOT and very hungry.

Hello ladies I am approximately dues 9/10/15.. This will be my first after 5 years! I am so anxious for this Thursday, my first scan. I am so nervous there will be nothing there. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting, but I am taking Progesterone 200mg 2x per day. I have had sleepiness, sore breasts, gas, bloat, excess droll, thirst, and hunger. I haven't had any real nausea as of yet so that has me nervous.

I'm going to hang out here because nobody gets it like ltttc'ers.

Felt a little bubbly in my uterus for a few days after my bfp,
I was all symptomless until 8 weeks when I finally got ms.
I feel like It's taken forever to get here.

I'm going to hang out here because nobody gets it like ltttc'ers.

Felt a little bubbly in my uterus for a few days after my bfp,
I was all symptomless until 8 weeks when I finally got ms.
I feel like It's taken forever to get here.

welcome

Hello ladies I am approximately dues 9/10/15.. This will be my first after 5 years! I am so anxious for this Thursday, my first scan. I am so nervous there will be nothing there. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting, but I am taking Progesterone 200mg 2x per day. I have had sleepiness, sore breasts, gas, bloat, excess droll, thirst, and hunger. I haven't had any real nausea as of yet so that has me nervous.

hello wantabby, this is my first too after 9 years!! And I too am scared of the ultrasound, but excited too. I haven't scheduled my appt yet as I found out sat, but I will first thing Tom if my gyn isn't closed. What I'm more so scared about is my diabetes....

Has anyone else started feeling a pulling/tightness in their uterus yet? Feels like I've got a water balloon hanging out in there!

How is everyone doing?

Lola - yes I've had a few cramps on and off. I think it's normal as the uterus is stretching!

Rmsh / Orion / babifever / Jordypotpie / wantabby - welcome to you all :wave: and congrats on your BFPs! It's nice to see some familiar faces on here! :hugs:

Wantabby - GL for your scan on Thursday. I'm sure it will be fine! :)

J&J - hello :wave: how are you and bump?

Pinkee - do you still have the MS or has it gone now?

Afm - I'm waking in the night now needing to pee! I think my days of a full night sleep are well and truly over! :haha: And I'm still feeling very bloated, more so in the evenings than the mornings! Also, my boobs are still very tender. No MS yet, but my sisters didn't get MS until week 6 so maybe next week...!

The hormonal surges have started..I laughed at a pair of shoes until tears were in my eyes..keep snapping over absolutely nothing..and no almost cried at a McDonald's commercial..I hope this part doesn't last long..I feel crazy lol

@bing28 Yeah I'm having different movements in my lower abdomen too. @potpie not really emotional, but grumpiness is coming and going....

afm: been having a heard time sleeping all the way thru, I woke up about 5am and I'm still up :( hoping my doctor office is open so I can schedule my first appt :)

@babifever- same here..probably going to hold off until Tuesday though. Sorry about your grumpiness...it is never fun.

I've decided to keep my ticker green and when I find out the gender as a reveal to you lovely ladies I am going to change its color accordingly :)

Just set my appt, earliest available is next Monday 1/26. I will be 6w2d according to last cycle. They usually see patients at 8 weeks + but because I'm high risk they will see me now....

when is everyone else's first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->