September/October $$ Store Testers!

Actually I think I'm going to wait until friday and do a digital. I know, sounds crazy but I OBSESSED with my tests my first pregnancy and I just want to...not do that lol. I'm going to try at least lol! I don't have any tests in the house after these.

Alright now I'm freaking out a bit and will probably buy a first response tomorrow. My clearblue bfp disappeared!!!! Stark white now. I don't understand how it would be an evaps if I got a positive on the ic too :nope: does anyone know if this happens with cb?

I just know those blue dye tests are tricky. Can't wait to see again.. Haha!

So um pretty sure I O'd today and DH is having trouble uh performing. I am SO frustrated!!!! Like seriously I work so hard to eat right and do the right things and all I ask... Ugh. How important is O day to BD? We've BD'd like the last four days. And will tomorrow and the next day. But ughhhhhhh

Yes im upset that was all I could get today! Ill try to grt s frer tomorrow.and aw man that sucks! Maybe he's feeling too much pressure :haha: actually I think the days leading up to o are more important than bd'ing on actual o day. I'm not positive but I'm preeetty sure!! You'll be fine if bd doesn't happen tonight :)

I did read that BUT if I don't get a temp rise tomorrow I'm going to be pretty upset! Blah. But if I got my first +OPK two days ago you'd think today was O right? I usually O on CD18 but today is CD17

Looking at your chart I'd say you o'd today for sure. Can't wait to see the temp for tomorrow though! Hopefully that seals the deal :)

I hope you're right!! My temps are just so much more erratic than normal this cucle though the pattern is still the same. I feel like I'm 5 dpo going to bed nervous about an implantation dip lol

FF analysis does give totally equal percentage of women who got pregnant off a cycle with days leading up to O, O, and day after... And days leading up to O, NO O, and day after. 40%! that's pretty high! Guess I can't worry too much. I'd have preferred our day off to have been an *actual* day off though instead of this wishy washy emotional business! Then again I did cry over the cheesy show I watch in the background, hart of Dixie or something, when Rachel bilson was talking to this lady about her mom and her cat. Hahaha. Uh I'm adding "weepy" as a symptom in my Ovia!

Alright now I'm freaking out a bit and will probably buy a first response tomorrow. My clearblue bfp disappeared!!!! Stark white now. I don't understand how it would be an evaps if I got a positive on the ic too :nope: does anyone know if this happens with cb?

The same thing happened with my CB too! The line just disappeared! I don't think it means anything, just a crappy test. The lines always stuck on my FRERs.

melewen, i did the the 5 days leading up to but not O day, so i think youre fine. those sperm can last in there a few days, so dont be worried. worrying only hurts your bod, so dont!!

kisses and hugs, dont freak out... you are just early and cb tests suck. hope you find a frer or another brand of pink dye in the store.

Hey guys, need your help! I hope you don't mind me copying and pasting all the details :)

Would you mind taking a look at my chart? I didn't sleep well last night since I was so anxious to temp and verify O... DH couldn't uh "perform" last night and I was so upset but thought, at least it's O... Though that was CD17 and I usually O on CD18. I did however get two days of +OPKs starting ok CD16. Anyway I temped at like 4 am, which is way earlier than I ever temp, and my temp was actually LOWER than yesterday's by just a bit. I got up to pee then went back to sleep. Woke up a little more than a couple hours later and temped again.. Now my temp is MUCH higher. What do you think? Which should I use? Does it look like I O'd already? Ugh!!!!

Here's the frer I'm really surprised at how dark it is
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/Mobile%20Uploads/Snapchat-20141008063131.jpg

Congrats, KissesandHugs! It looks like our first babies are really close in age and our second ones will be too!

You're right farfromhome! How cool!!! :)))

Melewen sorry I didn't respond last time but I agree that's confusing! Hmm...maybe use a temp adjuster although I heard it's not recommended :/

Congrats kissesandhugs! Yeay!

Melewen, i say screw charting, that's too complicated and stressful. Go by your pos OPks, do it a bunch around those and hope for the best. Wondering about those silly temps isn't gonna do much right?
Sounds like you got a lot of, ER, army men in there so sounds great! Good job, now just survive the darn waiting game. Fingers crossed Hun!

Kissesandhugs yay!! That is so beautiful. Haha.. I'm hoping you're good luck! We've had pretty good juju in this thread so far!

Jules you are SO right. Besides, what's happened has happened. We'll see what goes down in the next few days I guess! We got one more round of BD'ing in today so FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->