***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hi ladies

Congrats Zebra, beautiful little girl and lovely of hubby to share your birth story.

Hope this is it for you Army.

Glad the paracetamol worked Sannie

Lovely bump Chimp.

Thats great she is a good feeder Lisa. Hope you manage to sort some pain relief out before you go home.

Well..... I'm home. They put a 24 hour pessary in me at 6 pm yesterday which did nothing for me. Then took it out at 7pm tonight. Labour ward was so busy they said i would have a day of rest and they would start again Friday night or Saturday.
So I decided to come home. I have to go to the DAU tomorrow for 20 mins of monitoring and get a new induction date.
I cant understand why they took me in if they were to busy to follow the induction through. Annoying. There was a woman in my room whose waters had gone on Monday and they put the 6 hour gel in her Tuesday and they still didnt have a bed for her on the labour ward until 4pm today. Poor woman was distraught.

On the plus side, just got home and started having contractions!!! xxx

A big thankyou from both myself and Zebra. She would come on here herself but is currently recovering and bonding with Caitlyn. I just want to give you a quick update.

They discharged us this evening and we have recently arrived home. Zebra didn't get much sleep as Caitlyn preferred to sleep in her arms most of the night (which they both loved). She has been feeding well and therefore pooing well too. :)

Hi ladies

Congrats Zebra, beautiful little girl and lovely of hubby to share your birth story.

Hope this is it for you Army.

Glad the paracetamol worked Sannie

Lovely bump Chimp.

Thats great she is a good feeder Lisa. Hope you manage to sort some pain relief out before you go home.

Well..... I'm home. They put a 24 hour pessary in me at 6 pm yesterday which did nothing for me. Then took it out at 7pm tonight. Labour ward was so busy they said i would have a day of rest and they would start again Friday night or Saturday.
So I decided to come home. I have to go to the DAU tomorrow for 20 mins of monitoring and get a new induction date.
I cant understand why they took me in if they were to busy to follow the induction through. Annoying. There was a woman in my room whose waters had gone on Monday and they put the 6 hour gel in her Tuesday and they still didnt have a bed for her on the labour ward until 4pm today. Poor woman was distraught.

On the plus side, just got home and started having contractions!!! xxx

Hey Liss, sounds very disorganised at your unit

Keep us updated with the contractions.

In labor!!! Contractions tue night, wed night and all day thursday. Contractions started hurting really bad today so dh and i went in at 8pm i was 4cm dilated ...now its 11pm and i am 8cm!!!

Ps...love epidurals!!!!!!!!

Wow good luck army!!! Excited for you. hahahaha I bet you do after all those painful contractions.

Little man woke me at 4am!! so unlike him. Contractions had stopped but sorry for tmi but my plug fell on the floor when i went to the loo. i really thought i had lost a lot of it before but this LOTS and pink not dirty brown. Hopefully i should see a bit of action after all and she will come on her due date. xxx

Army your rainbow is nearly here.

Liss sounds like your not far behind

Good luck xx

Good luck Army hope all goes well.

Mwaah hope your little one comes on her own soon. Can't believe how they treated you with induction that's awful

It should have been my due date today can not believe Maddison is already 10 days old.

@Army Good luck!! :thumbup:

@Mwaah, That is so bad how u and others have been treated. Not long now tho looks like ur well on ur way.

I knew I'd be the one being left behind :haha:

@Army Good luck!! :thumbup:

@Mwaah, That is so bad how u and others have been treated. Not long now tho looks like ur well on ur way.

I knew I'd be the one being left behind :haha:

Good things come to those who wait!

I know, one would think we'd have this patience thing sussed after 5 years of waiting :dohh:

It's my OH's bday tomorrow he is conviced little G wants to make his entrance to wish him a happy birthday lol I doubt it somehow he is still way too high.

I know, one would think we'd have this patience thing sussed after 5 years of waiting :dohh:

It's my OH's bday tomorrow he is conviced little G wants to make his entrance to wish him a happy birthday lol I doubt it somehow he is still way too high.

Make the most of these last couple of days to rest and put your feet up .

I know how you feel though after all this time, you just want to meet your little one and hold them in your arms.

Make the most of these last couple of days to rest and put your feet up .

I know how you feel though after all this time, you just want to meet your little one and hold them in your arms.
Yep.

How are u and ur lo doing? :D

The twins were born 9/4 at 2:29 and 2:31 in the afternoon. They are cuties. My son has a cleft lip but I still love both of my beautiful babies. I am sore but doing as well as I can.

Big congratulations ghinspire22. Hope you are all doing well x x

Sannie we are doing good thanks and are hoping to go home today.

Ghin big congrats on the birth of your twins

Hope you got home Lisa.

Congrats on your babies Ghin.

Well i went to the DAU this morning. I had a 40 min CTG which they said was text book so baby was fine. The consultant has booked me in for Monday ( but i still have to ring first to see if they have a bed ) and said I could have another sweep today.
The midwife said there is no way i have had 3 sweeps already as my cervix is tight shut and I had a bishop score of 3. Baby was free and high and no way ready to come. She agreed I would need dynamite to get her out as she couldn't perform the sweep. So no idea why i had such a big show this morning.

Hope you are hugging your rainbow right now Army.

Sannie i think i will go after you :p xxx

Hi ladies
Real quick one...

Dalton Cruz Nasili arrived today at 8:05pm after 3 hours labour weighing in at 10lb 3oz, managed it on gas and air but will do full labour story when we go home which I'm hoping will be tomorrow or even today as its now about 130am lol

Hi ladies
Real quick one...

Dalton Cruz Nasili arrived today at 8:05pm after 3 hours labour weighing in at 10lb 3oz, managed it on gas and air but will do full labour story when we go home which I'm hoping will be tomorrow or even today as its now about 130am lol

Congratulations Chimp!! I logged on to check on Army and out of the blue you have your baby boy!! So quick and so little pain relief. Well done you. I can't wait to see pics. He is the heaviest so far but 100% certain my little lady is going to beat him lol Ouch.
Hope all is going well and you get home today xxx

Chimp wow, well done, he's huge!

Well done and big congrats .

After 19 days I will finally be going home today!

My little lady was such a monkey last night. She wouldn't settle Until 3.00am!

Woooo, I am getting so jealous of all the babies :D I cant wait for mine to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->