***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hi

Can I join you ladies? I am due on 20th Sept and this is my third pregnancy - we have a 3 year old son and then we lost our little girl at 15 weeks due to Edwards syndrome in Nov '12.

I am terrified about the 12 scan and being told something is wrong again but just trying to take it one day at a time xxx

Hi

Can I join you ladies? I am due on 20th Sept and this is my third pregnancy - we have a 3 year old son and then we lost our little girl at 15 weeks due to Edwards syndrome in Nov '12.

I am terrified about the 12 scan and being told something is wrong again but just trying to take it one day at a time xxx

Welcome and sorry for your loss.:hugs:

Chimp - I think you were writing your post whilst I was writing my last one. Gestational diabetes seems quite common doesn't it?

I want to start feeling sick too, strange as that sounds. Felt a little funny this morning, not exactly sick just a bit funny. Although in last pg sickness didn't start until about 7-8 weeks!

Not long now til your scan, can't see your ticker whilst writing, so not sure how far on you are.:hugs:

Cracker :wave: welcome to the group sorry for you losses, and hope this is a sticky bean. DO you have a rough EDD?

dancareoi :wohoo: for scan in 11 days hope all is well. I wont get one til 12 weeks (because i got one at 6+5) so i have around 4 weeks to wait. And i agree tiny babies. I had a 9lbs 12ozer i am really hoping to go slightly early this time in the hope baby will be slightly lighter.

pip2009 :wave: welcome to the group. Sorry for your loss i really hope all is well this time

Cracker :wave: welcome to the group sorry for you losses, and hope this is a sticky bean. DO you have a rough EDD?

dancareoi :wohoo: for scan in 11 days hope all is well. I wont get one til 12 weeks (because i got one at 6+5) so i have around 4 weeks to wait. And i agree tiny babies. I had a 9lbs 12ozer i am really hoping to go slightly early this time in the hope baby will be slightly lighter.

pip2009 :wave: welcome to the group. Sorry for your loss i really hope all is well this time

Whew! That's made my eyes water!

11 days sounds too far off so 4 weeks sounds a life time!

Here' s a fun link I found

www.welcomebabyhome.com/pregnancy/chinese_gender_calendar.htm

Tried with the 3 I already have and all 3 were right!

Yes she was a natural water birth with just gas and air too. I almost had a heart attack when i got told her weight.

Yes it feels like forever got midwife on Thursday but that will just be for bloods ect. can't complain though as had 3 scans already

I get boy based on that which would be nice to go with our dd, one of each.

On a nice note, i reached the 8 week mark :wohoo:

Yes she was a natural water birth with just gas and air too. I almost had a heart attack when i got told her weight.

Yes it feels like forever got midwife on Thursday but that will just be for bloods ect. can't complain though as had 3 scans already

I get boy based on that which would be nice to go with our dd, one of each.

On a nice note, i reached the 8 week mark :wohoo:

Happy 8 weeks.

Was the chart right for your DD?

Hi Pip hope you find this group as supportive as I do x

Dancareoi I tried the link and it got my 2 boys right and says this next one is a boy, I did the ring test as well and it also said boy... We shall see.

MTC congrats on getting your 8 weeks, hopefully be there soon.

I think ill be 7 weeks 3 days for the scan on Fri, so should definitely see something.. fingers crossed.

Interesting about the gender chart, I checked it for 4 other people I know and they were all right too!

It saying girl for me this time.

Chimp, you should see something in scan, I had scan in last pg at 7 weeks and 2 days and there was a lovely heartbeat.

MTc water birth Sounds interesting. I was in labour approx 42 hours from start to finish with first and ending up having ventouse, on epidural the whole time!

Second was epidural for section.

Third time labour was 6 hours from start to finish. - they kept telling me I didn't need epidural so just did that with gas and air.

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been AWOL. Been reading on my phone but don't post cause think I'll do it when I'm on the laptop. I did a digi this afternoon and got 2-3 again. Emotions are running wild. Don't know what to think. Trying to think positive because my boobs are sore and I'm exhausted but still feeling terrified its all going the same way as last time. I have a drs app tomorrow so gonna lay my feelings on the line and beg for an early scan and blood tests

Welcome to the newbies and good luck to those having a scan soon. How is everyone feeling? Sticky bean dust to everyone xxxx

dancareoi i loved the water birth, was really relax. Lights were off other than a few lava lamps. And the light when they need to check where things were. and my mum even feel asleep for a while :dohh: i am going for a water birth at home this time.

Greener Grass i am sure all is ok, could you get beta's done at doctors to see if levels double?

yes i'm hoping for my dr to agree to that tomorrow, i know in the uk they don't usually do that but i'm hoping he will realise how frantic with worry i am and help me :(

i had a water birth with my son too on only gas and air, my birth was difficulat as my son had his hand up at his face (think superman) so it was more difficult to get him out, everytime i pushed he came out then slipped back up. he also ripped me to shreads with his fingernails thanks to the hands up thing lol

Greener Grass i would just put your foot down with the doctor, i am in the uk, i didn't even have an appointment my doctor agreed to my bloods on the phone. Just press about your previous losses and they may be better with giving the bloods

I think it's over for me. :cry: I have heavy brown bleeding. It's brown, but enough that I need to wear something. It's just not fair! This came out of nowhere, no camps or anything and I've been having morning sickness this whole time. :cry:

I just want to say that brown blood is old blood so it may not be the case. I had some brown bleeding and all is well at the moment. Can you go to A&E to see what is happening? Fingers crossed :flower:

I'm hoping it's just old blood, but it is a decent amount so I don't know. I'm also worried because for the past few days I have been super nauseated, especially when I try to eat, but right now I am able to eat a lot without a problem and my nausea is gone. :nope: I guess time will tell...

Symptoms come and go too, they have with me also. I have my fingers tightly crossed for you, please let us know :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Becky.

Well my symptoms apart from the peeing through the night seem to be dwindling.. having said that the other week I thought that and they came back, so I'm trying not to think too much about it.

I had a 6hr labour with epidural on my 1st labour (pushed for just over an hour... phew) and had a tear ouchie.

With my 2nd I got induced, that wasn't too bad but the treatment I had in the hospital was shocking, I hardly had a midwife she kept popping in and then leaving. After 4 hours with Gas and air I said I needed to push (luckily midwife was there) and she said no it's fine you have to wait at least another hour... my husband looked down and said... err the head's out.. stupid women soon came running. I had another tear and worse than that had a PPH which they didn't spot for about hour and half after and ended up having a manual D & C on gas and air because there was no time for a spinal.. it was a hell, my hubby said it was like something out of a horror movie with blood everywhere. Still over and done with now and i'm looking forward to everything running smoothly with this one :o)

2 more sleeps.... I hope they go quickly.

How's everyone else doing today?

Hi everyone,

Can I join?

I just got a positive test this morning, and while my due date is October 3rd, should this baby stick, I will be having them in late September via c-section.

I am terrified, absolutely terrified of having another m/c. I have had no bleeding/spotting or severe pain but I do have a very dull barely there ache in my lower back which was there last time I M/Ced... well, actually I only noticed it last time after I was told my beta was very low. I want so very much for this rainbow... my last rainbow baby was born in September too and I found out around this time in January, maybe it is a good sign? Maybe history is repeating itself? I do so hope so.

I recognize some people on here, I am glad that things are going well so far for you. :)

Beckyprayer - how a you doing?

Greener - how did it to at docs?

Chimp - only 2 more days now - still 9 for me - your second one sounded awful.

Maze - welcome. I am with you on the worrying, my last 2 pg were mmc, so obviously I am concerned about this one now. Have scan booked for next Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->