***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

beckysprayer fingers crossed is there an early pregnancy unit or something you could ring?

Maze welcome to the group sorry for your losses

I feel awful today i am wrapped up on the sofa with blankets. I have no energy and not just because of pregnancy, but got a bad chest and bad throat :(

beckysprayer fingers crossed is there an early pregnancy unit or something you could ring?

Maze welcome to the group sorry for your losses

I feel awful today i am wrapped up on the sofa with blankets. I have no energy and not just because of pregnancy, but got a bad chest and bad throat :(

MTC sorry you are unde whether. When you don't feel well when pg its a little difficult regarding medication isn't it. Wrapped up on sofa sounds good.

We have had he more snow here today!

Going down to gym later, kids will be in Club V playing, so I am going for a swim. I am hoping the outside pool will be open as I fancy a swim outside surrounded by snow!

Hi all. I had a m/c in Oct. (my first pregnancy) at 5w6d. I'm 37. I'm pg again and due Sept. 24. Can I join the group?

moondust7 sorry for your loss, welcome to the group

Well I have a blood test today and another me t Wednesday so I'm crapping myself about the results obviously. Took another digi jut now and still getting 2-3. So either my body's crap (which it is anyway) or things aren't going well. Will find out tomorrow afternoon when I get my blood test results I guess :/

Welcome to all the newbies xxx

Greener Grass hope all is well with the bloods let us know x

I see my midwife today, I wonder how she takes the news that I am going under the hospital of our local 3 i need to be under for a home birth. As unless there is real medical reasons even if she isn't 100% i am having a home birth

Hi Everyone,

May I join you? I am 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow with what will hopefully be our rainbow baby due on 13th of September after we lost our first pregnancy at 11+ weeks due to Edwards Syndrome 2 years ago, LO fought so hard to stay alive so I am praying that this one is just as strong.

We had our first scan(private) yesterday and Bub measured exactly the same as my dates and the HB was flickering away. Last pregnancy i spotted at 5 weeks and haven't this Time so that is positive

I just read the entire thread and it's lovely to meet you all. :)

Hi Everyone,

May I join you? I am 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow with what will hopefully be our rainbow baby due on 13th of September after we lost our first pregnancy at 11+ weeks due to Edwards Syndrome 2 years ago, LO fought so hard to stay alive so I am praying that this one is just as strong.

We had our first scan(private) yesterday and Bub measured exactly the same as my dates and the HB was flickering away. Last pregnancy i spotted at 5 weeks and haven't this Time so that is positive

welcome sannie and sorry for you loss. You are in the right place here:hugs:

Greener - maybe the wee you are using is too dilute if you have maybe drunk too much before hand! Let us know how you get on.

Chimp - not long now!!!!

Hi Everyone,

welcome sannie and sorry for you loss. You are in the right place here:hugs:
Thank you very much.
Same to you, it's heartbreaking going through it once I cannot imagine what you must have been thru, nothing but admiration for you :hugs:

Welcome Sannie xx

Nope was fmu hadn't peed for 9 hours so that's not the problem. Had my blood test. Will find out tomorrow afternoon what they say. Boobs feeling less sore today which is increasing my stress :(

Hi Ladies may I join. I had a my MC on Nov 16th and concieved after my first AF so I am 4weeks 5 days with EDD of Sept 28th. Im so nervous and scared something will happen. My doctors office still doesnt want to see me until week 8. So the next month is going to be very long

Welcome Sannie xx

Nope was fmu hadn't peed for 9 hours so that's not the problem. Had my blood test. Will find out tomorrow afternoon what they say. Boobs feeling less sore today which is increasing my stress :(
Thank you.

I understand how you are feeling, but symptoms do come and go so it varies everyday as I guess our bodies get 'used' to the hormones.

:hugs:

Hello ladies and welcome to all our new bumpies :winkwink::flower:

Well I can't quite believe it... one more sleep to go I was working from home today and haven't really been able to concentrate on what I was doing :wacko:

I've booked the day off tomorrow from work, so didn't need any excuses. Roll on tomorrow. I'll probably be in bed by 7:30pm so that I wish the night away.

I had real bad insomnia last night I used to get it alot when I was younger which is how I met my husband (he was a security guard in a hostel we stayed at in Fiji whilst travelling round the world, so we would be up all night talking LOL) and I had it again when I was pregnant with my 2 monsters, although I don't remember getting it this early :haha: Not that i'm complaining if it's a symptom. :haha:

How's everyone else doing today..?

Greener - So sorry I meant to say I'll be thinking and praying for you that everything is ok. I hope that until you get the results the time goes quickly, I know only too well how hard the waiting is

xxxxx

Sannie87 Welcome to the group do you have a rough EDD? i could probably work it out but my brain isnt there. sorry for your loss.

chathamlady welcome to the group sorry for your loss x

I saw my midwife today all went well, no reason not to be under midwife lead care. I mentioned the home birth and she was fine, is going to give me and extra appointment at 31 weeks to talk about it and stuff :D Only problem is my blood didn't want to come, and when she found a vein she had to press to get blood out so now have a lump around the size of a £2 coin and double the height on my arm.

With EDD you mean due date? Sorry I'm new to all these abbreviations :blush:

It's the 13th of September, our bub measured perfectly to match my dates, i was 6w5d yesterday and the sonographer said that is what I measured at.

Was fairly surprised as with my last pregnancy they could not see anything at 6weeks so everything's is progressing nicely, hope it stays that way for all the ladies here. :D

Sannie87 yes sorry edd, means estimated due date. I said estimated as that's normally all it is they give you more accurate one at your scan :D

Yes we had a scan around 6+5 with this one and we saw loads :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->