***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

ohhh i see what your saying....then I am way ahead of schedule too!!! Glad to be ahead of the game :thumbup:
Im not too worried about it....You can find so many women with so many diff. levels around the same week.

Yes i am going to take it with a pinch of salt i am not replying on it, but i was looking at when fetal heartbeats normally seen in u/s and i read a report where all ladies with hcg for about 10500+ all got to see fetal heartbeat. If my levels rise like they have been i should be at that by my scan. I know that doesn't mean i will see it though, but gives me hope it might

HI all

Been for scan today at 4 weeks 3 days from lmp and only thickened endrometrium seen no gs :( also just got bloods back and they are only 95:nope::nope::nope: Doesnt look like this lil one will be for me to take home

Not coping very well at the minute just feel just down that everything is destined to fail again

Hope every one is well

xxxx

gbnf don't give up sometimes gs don't show until around the 5 week on pregnancy are they doing bloods again to see if they double and are they offering rescan?

gbnf don't give up sometimes gs don't show until around the 5 week on pregnancy are they doing bloods again to see if they double and are they offering rescan?

bloods to be repeated on monday and then take it from there

I didnt really want to be scanned today as I knew that I would only worry and thats exactly what im doing

read on betabase that at 16dpo average is 95 which is the same beta as me but if i o'd on cycle day 14 then im 18 dpo today so not looking good

must have o'd on cd 14/15 as positive test at 9 dpo

xxx

according to the chart i use you are in range

https://www.drmalpani.com/hcg.htm you a lower than average but still in range.

Yes i kind of wish i wasn't scanned at 5+2 due to only seeing a gs and also seeing a hematoma near baby

I wrote a poem that I'm going to type up and put in a box along with a pink and a blue baby toy and wrap it up and give to my parents as a gift, to tell them our news. Let me know what you think..,

This news might surprise you a bit,
Maybe you should pull up a chair and sit.
Baby Giddings in September is due,
What will it be, pink or blue?
Kylar & kendon will be big brothers,
I hope I can be the best of mothers!
We don't have it all quite figured out,
But God has a plan, i have no doubt!
For so many reasons we are happy as can be,
That God has blessed us as the parents of three!

awwwwwww i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost made me tear up a bit:cry: :thumbup: great idea

Thank you! I'm nervous to tell! And it's our last baby do wanted to do it in a fun neat way

im still trying to figure out how i wanna do it....hubby could care less. .lol

We did buy a t-shirt for LO to wear "ive got a secret" Then on the back it says "im gonna be a big brother" but I feel like doing something more.

we plan on letting everyone know next weekend after my scan.

Ok sorry I'm on my phone I posted this in the wrong section so sorry

Its fine :) Got my brain thinking on creative ideas to announce. This is our last one too...... :-k

Kylarsmom i love the poem

This isn't our last we want one or two more. I don't know how i will tell my parents. They will both probably be annoyed a bit like they were with dd due to my age and the fact i am at uni :dohh:

How old are you? And my parents are the same, they think we should have waited so that's why I'm nervous to tell them, but they are also supportive people so even if they don't jump for joy they will become excited

Hi everyone!
Ive been so busy lately so haven't ha chance to pop on here. Im super jealous of you all having early scans. I think im going to have to wait until at least 12 weeks. I don't have my first Midwife app until the 15th, seems ages away.

Ive not been feeling too nauseous the past few days and my boobs are less painful. My back is killing though and i keep getting the odd ligament pain if i do something quickly. Tomorrow should be fun, its LOs 2nd birthday today and he is having a party tomorrow at a huge play area, i just hope that OH will be the one running after him.

Have you all had a nice New Year?

How old are you? And my parents are the same, they think we should have waited so that's why I'm nervous to tell them, but they are also supportive people so even if they don't jump for joy they will become excited

20, dh is 28 and didn't want to be too old to have kids. Dh easily earns enough to support us so personally we don't see it as a problem as we are not having kids purposely for other people to support them. But I can tell already they won't be happy. When we annouced our pregnancy with Chloe after my MMC i got "oh i thought you were waiting" well thanks for the support.

PinkEmily i had a good but pretty quite new year. You have your midwife appointment before my mine is on the 24th only get early scans due to suspected ectopic and the first scan not showing a heart beat yet.

My parents will be happy. His parents will "act" happy lol. his parents and sister thought our whole relationship has been too fast for their liking. Even when we said we were getting married they had reservations because how fast our relationship was...look at us now!!!! lol 3 yrs later and going strong!

Hi Pink :wave: Im having the same thing too with the RLP pain...other than that i feel great. Im surprised your not getting an early scan with having a m/c last month. dont they have to figure out your dates etc.?

I'm not announcing mine until its born hahaha hubby walked out in March so used a sperm donor!! I was 37 yesterday and felt I didnt have time on my side and really wanted DS to have a sibling. So people will be more shocked that I got pregnant more than me actually being pregnant lol

No idea actually what to tell people.
I'm happy the Dr offered me an early scan as I dont think I could of waited the 12 weeks and would of gone private. xxx

mwaah big :hugs:

Tell them what you want it is none of their business who the dad is really as long as you are happy.

when did you say you early scan was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"