***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

The dr said to go and see her as soon as i get to 7 weeks and she'll get me in that week. She said best to wait til 7 because if i go earlier and don't see a heart beat i'll only worry more.
I'm 7 weeks on the 20th January but its a Sunday so I'll go see her on the 21st.

Thanks, I am happy with the situation xxx

mwaah that's really good

yes you would worry as shown by me getting as scan at 5+2 and just worrying until i get my scan next friday :dohh:

I know its a worry but I have a good feeling you MTC xxx

Yes i hoping so too, my symptoms have been a bit low today which worries me but i am thinking maybe it's because i was so busy cleaning the house.

Then writing over 1000 words of my uni essay

It's only just over 6 days now and can't come soon enough

Last night I had some stringy whitish yellow discharge...made me a lil nervous because I had that last month too with my m/c. But with my m/c i had it in my 2ww.
I'm Trying not to read into it much.

Tomorrow is my scan. so happy its finally here. I just want to enjoy my pregnancy like i did with ds.

Hope your scan goes well i ended up being scanned today because of cramps yesterday and there was a yolk sac and tiny fetal pole, but no heartbeat yet She also said the bleed seems to be getting smaller :D. My next scan to see if there is a heartbeat is the 14th.

Attachments

• IMAG0416.jpg
    IMAG0416.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
hi,everyone dont know if some of you may remember me ive been around a bit ,lol well looks like no. 12 is on its way shock is a understatment my last baby is only 5 months old and was born by emcs,my dd from lmp is sep 11 another shock,i dont know when i o or conceived as i wa\snt charting or anything this time as didnt plan on any more,but im guessing im somewhere between 15-17dpo my digi to confirm this am said pregnant 2-3 weeks,so here i am yet again,lol dh is not best pleased though as we only bd twice this month,and it took me over a year to conceive ollie, strange how it works,lol.xxx

hi,everyone dont know if some of you may remember me ive been around a bit ,lol well looks like no. 12 is on its way shock is a understatment my last baby is only 5 months old and was born by emcs,my dd from lmp is sep 11 another shock,i dont know when i o or conceived as i wa\snt charting or anything this time as didnt plan on any more,but im guessing im somewhere between 15-17dpo my digi to confirm this am said pregnant 2-3 weeks,so here i am yet again,lol dh is not best pleased though as we only bd twice this month,and it took me over a year to conceive ollie, strange how it works,lol.xxx

Hi hunni congratulations on your bfp. wow number 12 you really will have your hands full. this is a pregnancy after loss section, i don't know if you have had a pregnancy loss if not you may be best to join us here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...eas-2013-63-preggos-4-angel.html#post24261743 :D

Hi hunni congratulations on your bfp. wow number 12 you really will have your hands full. this is a pregnancy after loss section, i don't know if you have had a pregnancy loss if not you may be best to join us here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...eas-2013-63-preggos-4-angel.html#post24261743 :D

sorry hun meant to post in the september stars clicked the wrong link,sorry again but yes i have suffered 3 losses so do understand,thanks.x

sorry hun meant to post in the september stars clicked the wrong link,sorry again but yes i have suffered 3 losses so do understand,thanks.x

You can be in both if you want hunni :thumbup:

Can I join y'all? I just got my BFP and my estimated due date is September 13th.:happydance: Praying this one is a strong rainbow baby!

beckysprayer welcome to the group sticky dust for you :dust:

Welcome quail and becky congrats on your BFP's.

I love your scan Pic MTC

good luck tomorrow Armywife xxx

I'm good thanks. Every day I don't bleed I feel more hopeful about getting to 9 months, at the moment I'd be happy to get to the 7 week scan and then a private 10 week one as with the MMC the baby stopped growing at 8 1/2 weeks. Why cant we just see the + and enjoy the pregnancy??

xxxx

mwaah i know how you feel you are doing really well only 2 weeks to your scan :D and yes i know the feeling of a mmc that's the kind i had before my daughter baby died at 7 i started bleeding at 11 :cry:

I think once you have had a loss you can never enjoy the first trimester. i am hating it more this time that with my dd

I know we are all going through it and it sucks that we are but hopefully we'll all be in the second tri together.

Well you are getting closer to the day of your loss and hopefully you'll be able to relax a little. xxx

I never got exact date, they just said 7 week old baby with no heartbeat. My scan on the 14th is at 7 weeks so i hoping seeing a heartbeat then will be a big weight off my mind, i think it always is when you get past "that" date. I feel even better once i reach 12 weeks as the chances decrease, but i never feel really better until i am getting movements properly

And i am positive we will all make it to the 2nd tri together. Will the nhs not give you a scan at about 9-10 weeks due to mmc date? if you explain at 7 week scan they may be able to get you in hunni, that's all i had to do x

They are really tight down here and don't like expense, I'm surprised the Dr offered me one at 7 weeks. I'm sure the Dr that ordered my bloods wouldnt of let me in. I can ask though as they can only say yes or no. Also I dont want to book in with midwife until after 10 weeks as last time had all the bloods done filled out the forms and baby had already passed.
Oh not long for you then. Hope it doesn't drag too much for you xxx

Thank you no a week tomorrow, due to the scan today, they wanted at least a week, so they moved it back to original date i got when i was just in the 4th week of pregnancy. Yes ours are tight to but you are seeing them anyway, if you explain to the sonographer or nurse at your 7 week scan your fears that baby may get a heartbeat and it may stop you never know they may put you down for repeat scan. i really hope they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->