***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hi ladies,

what a miracle, after a m/c about 3 years ago, and trying for over 6 i have finally ended up pregnant again.

I pray for all of us that these will stick, with very happy, and healthy pregnancy's.

I am due the 8th of September :).

wow! :wohoo: congrats wang!! Hoping for a super super super sticky bean for you as well!

wang congratulations on your pregnancy.

Hope bean is a sticky one sticky dust :dust:

Thanks ArmyWife and Mummytochloe!, Hope the same for you 2!

Welcome Quail Becky and Wang. Congratulations on your bfps :D

How did the scan go ArmyWife?

I slipped down the stairs today :doh: It was only the last 4 steps, i tried to soften the fall as much as i could with my arms. Ive had a few pulling type sensations since then so i've been trying to rest a bit but not had much luck as LO has been a monster.

We have told MIL, FIL and BIL about the pregnancy now too. I just need to tell my dad and brothers. OH's family didn't seem too bothered :shrug:

Hi ladies,

what a miracle, after a m/c about 3 years ago, and trying for over 6 i have finally ended up pregnant again.

I pray for all of us that these will stick, with very happy, and healthy pregnancy's.

I am due the 8th of September :).

Thats fantastic for you, Congrats!! xxx

I slipped down the stairs today :doh: It was only the last 4 steps, i tried to soften the fall as much as i could with my arms. Ive had a few pulling type sensations since then so i've been trying to rest a bit but not had much luck as LO has been a monster.

We have told MIL, FIL and BIL about the pregnancy now too. I just need to tell my dad and brothers. OH's family didn't seem too bothered :shrug:

Yes being pregnant again with a LO is a lot different from the 1st time. Hope you manage to rest tonight.
They might as it gets closer xxxx

Hi ladies

Please can I join? I'm very cautiously pregnant 4th time round, due on 1st September after my second IVF cycle (FET). I've had 1 ectopic, 1 suspected ectopic and 1 miscarriage, all a year apart. I'm trying desperately hard to stay positive with this pregnancy but it's so difficult to get myself excited about it when it's so early on and I don't know what's happening. I've got no symptoms apart from sore boobs (but that could be due to the progesterone I'm taking) and I'm just really really nervous. 1st scan is next week Monday.

Weird to think I'm here again. Does anyone else feel a bit surreal, like they can't get excited but not sure what to think?

Carmen. x

sorry for your losses MrsMoose and congrats on your BFP.

I know how exactly how you feel. I don't want to get my hopes up only to have my dreams shattered yet again. I'm just taking each day as it comes.

FX for a sticky bean for you and a H&H 9 months (or less if its twins :p) xxxx

Thanks Pink! My scan went well. I was really happy when I saw the lil bean and a flickering HB. She said everything looked spot on.

Only thing that is bothering me a bit is the HB. Google has been making me worry! :dohh: HB was around 96-97
the normal from google around 6 wks is about 103-126.....
So I am just a tad shy, But I did measure exactly 6wks....So I'm sure in a day I would be over 100 since you gain about 3.3 beats per day. I'm Trying not to stress about it. The tech. said it seemed like it was right where i should be.

Next appt is my first prenatal Jan 28th at 9wks.

When is your first appt Pink?

Thanks Pink! My scan went well. I was really happy when I saw the lil bean and a flickering HB. She said everything looked spot on.

Only thing that is bothering me a bit is the HB. Google has been making me worry! :dohh: HB was around 96-97
the normal from google around 6 wks is about 103-126.....
So I am just a tad shy, But I did measure exactly 6wks....So I'm sure in a day I would be over 100 since you gain about 3.3 beats per day. I'm Trying not to stress about it. The tech. said it seemed like it was right where i should be.

Next appt is my first prenatal Jan 28th at 9wks.

When is your first appt Pink?

Great news, a heartbeat is a heartbeat! i am sure it will be fine, try not to worry :hugs:

PinkEmily sure the fall wont have done any halm. My dd keeps being a monkey and trying to climb all over my belly.

MrsMoose sorry for your losses and welcome to the group sticky dust :dust: for you. Your scan is the same day as my next one :D

ArmyWife1984 i was very close to 6 weeks and didn't even see a hb so i wouldn't worry. they are slower if they havent been going long which could be true with how early you are hunni x

Hi ladies how are you all doing?

good news on the scan Armywife. I'm sure it will be beating like mad next time.

Well the blooming postman delivered more tests!! I just had to pee on one and got a very fast 3+ on a digi. Thats me happy until my scan. xxxx

mwaah glad the 3+ showed nice and fast :D

So happy for you ArmyWife!! My first appointment is on tuesday (15th) really looking forward to it.

mwaah i did the same the other day! I had one last first responce test, the bfp came up straight away, even before the control line :-D

Hello ladies,

I've decided to bite the bullet and join you preggo beauties.

It seems like only the other day that I was here before )

History - I had my 1st DS in 2008, got pregnant in 2009 but after having a little brown discharge, went for a scan the day before christmas eve and baby had no heartbeat and was measuring 6 weeks, so new years eve went for a following up scan, baby still measuring 6 weeks no hb, so I had a D & C done the following week. Tried after my 1st cycle and voila pregnant! Had a reassurance scan done at 9 weeks, again baby measuring 6 with no HB, a week later measuring the same, they wanted me to wait to see if baby would come out naturally, 4 weeks later no movement, so I had another D & C.

We decided to wait ttc but after 1 cycle, I become pregnant again and had my 2nd DS.

I hope this one is a sticker.... I'm hoping to get an early scan I'm waiting to hear from my doctor which I'm hoping will be on monday.

welcome chimpette :hugs: sending loads and loads of sticky your way!!

chimpette welcome sticky dust to you :dust:

I ended up being scanned today instead of monday, as had a bleed and a scan. But my baby had a heartbeat :happydance:

Hi Sara and Chimpette, hope you are doing well.

Aww no MTC this is no fun for you. I bet you feel like you are living at the hospital.
Has the bleeding stopped? Was it red or brown?? xxx

mwaah it was brown, so i am guessing its the hematoma seeing as i was told the size had reduced again, but i wasn't told this for sure. And yes i do feel like it live at the hospital.

I also don't think it has sunk in that bubs has a beating heart right now while it's in my uterus. i think it will take a while to feel real.

And :wave: sara only just seen your post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->