***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Heres a pic, how cute is this!

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/T2eC16ZzoE9s5ngNR6BRubV6fjQ60_35_zpsa0e153ff.jpg

Heres a pic, how cute is this!

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/T2eC16ZzoE9s5ngNR6BRubV6fjQ60_35_zpsa0e153ff.jpg

That's lovely.:happydance:

Ghin good to hear you are hanging in there, I really thought they would be here by now!

Thats a fab outfit pink. I hope you get your VBAC.

Maybe if you get your uni work finished MTC the baby will be your reward :)

Hey Lisa, how are you doing? Are you still in the hospital??

Here is my little ladies going home outfit, very unisex but have no idea what size she will be so sticking with that as its upto a month. xxxxx

Attachments

• home outfit1.jpg
    home outfit1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
Hope you get a vbac pink! :hugs:
cute outfits!!!!!!

I had an appt today :nope: nothing happening over here.

Baby is way high she said and only a fingertip dilated! Unbelievable, with alll the back throbbing and cramps i thought for sure i'd be a lil more than that!

So i say first week of September for me for sure!!! Which isn't too much longer!

oh September rainbow baby thread please give us one august baby pllleeaaassseeee

Lovely out mwaah. I did uni work all done no baby yet but never know only thing I have to worry about now is baby's arrival.

Hugs army its sort of why I'm glad they don't routinely check you over here I think I'd go crazy after all this pain if nothing. But things can happen out of nowhere hun x

Thats a fab outfit pink. I hope you get your VBAC.

Maybe if you get your uni work finished MTC the baby will be your reward :)

Hey Lisa, how are you doing? Are you still in the hospital??

Here is my little ladies going home outfit, very unisex but have no idea what size she will be so sticking with that as its upto a month. xxxxx

Lovely outfit Liss.

Yes, I'm still in hospital.

Doc seems to think she will stay transverse and if so I'm here til she's born.

They keep checking me each day, but yesterday couldn't decided if she was head up or bum up, it was only the scan than confirmed head up and transverse !

Not sure how it will work over the weekend as if they need to scan to confirm I assume scan dept won't be open now til Tuesday !

We shall see what happens. She still feels transverse to me today but what do I know, she could be head down now for all I know!

Sugars are now back under control.

10 days and counting.

7 days for an August rainbow.:baby:

Yes we haven't got long to get an august rainbow, come on babies surely some of you want to come in the last week of August :shrug:

Sorry to hear missy is causing a problem laying in all sorts of positions, but glad to hear your sugars are back under control :D

Doc been round this morning, all he said was " looks like you'll be here until you deliver"

Kids are missing me at home, especially my youngest. He is playing up a little and keeps asking for me.

I feel guilty in a way being here and not with them, but on the other hand I don't want to do anything that will risk this little one.

When he comes to see me he says "I miss you mommy"

I"ll see them later, although as soon as he comes in he heads straight for my biscuits!

Bless them it's hard when you have to be away from them. Is there anyway they may move section date if you are going to be in so long anyway?

There were a lot of people who thought the twins would be here by now. I just knew they couldn't come yet because my hospital won't deliver before 36 weeks because there is no Nicu at my local hospital. So I had to get to 36 weeks to deliver here. I am well on my way to 37 weeks now and hoping everything continues to go smoothly. I am getting more and more anxious.

Bless them it's hard when you have to be away from them. Is there anyway they may move section date if you are going to be in so long anyway?

They don't want to do earlier than 38 weeks as at the moment there is no real medical reason to do so, unless my waters were to break.

They said it is much better for baby to remain inside for as long as possible.

Your doing fab ghinspire22 I think many twins would be here by now.

It makes sense if that's their reason. Hope the stay goes smoothly

Finally got my clary sage oil so will bath with that tonight

Loving the bumps and outfits!!

Pink - Hope you get your vbac :flower:

Sorry to hear you will be in hospital until induction dancer, best way by the sounds of things though :)

Sat cuddling Chloe and timed my bh as they were that close theh were annoying. Worked out every 3-5 mins for 35-55 seconds ish will post a pic later how I'm meant to tell the real things I dunno

I did that the other day mtc. Every 6 minutes and lasted 30 seconds. Fingers crossed these turn into the real thing for you!

Officially in the single digits :yipee: 8 days left!!!

Back still throbbing..always in the evening

Well my little monkey has moved again, she is no longer transverse, but not sure if head or bum down. Midwife said they will only Let me out if baby stays put for next 2-3 days. Not sure if they will scan again.

They will scan when I come in on 3rd, if breach will do section, if head down will induce.

Might be going out this afternoon just for a coupe of hours!

I still had them when went to bed but died off sometime in night pink well annoying.

Yay for single digits army x

Oh come on baby be head down and stay there for mummy

I still had them when went to bed but died off sometime in night pink well annoying.

Yay for single digits army x

Oh come on baby be head down and stay there for mummy

Transverse again this morning!:dohh:

Pink, MTC or army, who will be first?:baby:

9 days for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member