***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hugs hunni naughty baby.

I think I still have 7 days at least left probably more like 18

What little pickle your baby is Lisa. Enjoy your afternoon and few hours of freedom.

I don't know how you would tell the difference MTC. I can't even remember what contractions feel like lol

I have lots of watery discharge, more than I have had all the pregnancy. Hoping its a good sign and my cervix is open so she can do the sweep on Tuesday.

Pink and Army sounds like you are gearing upto having babies, yay for single digits.

Ghin, glad the babies are cooking a bit longer for you. Best place for them and gives you a few more days of freedom before the hectic routine begins xxxx

When I have third I had regualar BH all day and then on the evening my waters broke!

Upu could be first at this rate dancer unless someone is due an induction or c section before you. I've had the odd tightening today but nothing special so think baby is playing games

Upu could be first at this rate dancer unless someone is due an induction or c section before you. I've had the odd tightening today but nothing special so think baby is playing games

I think zebra is due induction 2nd sept. I was supposed to be 2nd but too many already booked in.

I'm escaping this afternoon, just for a couple of hours, I'm going out with hubby and kids for something to eat!

Have a good to me dancer and not long til we deffo have our first baby then even if I did think we'd of had at least 1 August baby

I still had them when went to bed but died off sometime in night pink well annoying.

Yay for single digits army x

Oh come on baby be head down and stay there for mummy

I woke up at 2 with pains then they died back down again and i woke up with nothing. I actually thought i was getting somewhere :cry: Was debating whether to go on my ball but decided to sleep with me having a toddler to look after.

I had to go shopping this morning because i have literally eaten everything in the house :blush: Is munchies a sign of impending labour? :haha:

I hope it is pink I am almost constantly eating right now. Maybe you eat loads before incase you can't eat during

These are what i had yesterday :dohh:

Attachments

• 2013-08-24 16.28.47 (576x1024).jpg
    2013-08-24 16.28.47 (576x1024).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
I hope these contractions are the start of something for you ladies! As already said, we have to have 1 August baby at least.

Dancer - have a nice few hours out of hospital, be lovely for you to get out for a bit. Sounds like you have a cheeky baby on board who loves to move. Are you still getting induced on the 2nd? I read that it is too busy but I am not sure?

I don't think anything is happening here with me, everything has pretty much stopped. Had the odd pain but that is all, no longer sore down there, nothing :wacko:

:hugs: zebra hopefully something kicks off for you soon. It's got to for someone soon surely :shrug:

I think I will be waiting until my induction, a week tomorrow. Got really emotional this morning :haha:

I think it is going to be you, pink possibly or whoever else is past 38 weeks. It has to be :)

Yes, it seems rare that one of us hasn't gone yet, I mean, it's rare to have no pre-term babies let alone none due now we are all full term

I'm getting tightenings again, but in case they are nothing trying not to focus on them.

I think I will be waiting until my induction, a week tomorrow. Got really emotional this morning :haha:

I think it is going to be you, pink possibly or whoever else is past 38 weeks. It has to be :)

Mine is the 3rd

We'll be getting a few in the same week then even if not the same day. Looks at this rate like they will be baby 1 and 2

I think I am getting more and more anxious to give birth soon, because I want my home birth. With chloe i got reduced fetal movement once i got to 40 weeks, so the doctors said no home birth (the reduced movement was due to weight- but didn't know that until after birth) I'm scared if i go to far it will happen again and they will try and say no home birth

Well I'm 38 weeks today and being induced on the 4th.The midwife sounded hopeful that one of the sweeps will work before then and I am seeing the consultant this Wednesday, i can be induced by choice anytime from today but think i am holding out for the sweeps to work. Baby is really active and I'm not sure if I'm getting Bh or its my imagination lol

Had a lovely day today ...well sort of. We went out for a family meal for his nan's 81st birthday which is on Wednesday. Then my learner driver husband drove us home and it nearly ended in divorce haha nightmare. I said you want to be right at the roundabout and he said so in the left hand lane?? he was being serious too!!! OMG!!!
Then him and DS both have man flu, the joys.

I think we all being induced the same week or c-sections... crazy!!! I really wonder if there will be an August baby in this thread.

I have eaten loads today Pink and still hungry, the most of eaten in a day in weeks.

MTC your BH are such a tease!!

Did you get out Lisa?

A week tomorrow Zebra!! Exciting. I just keep thinking 2 weeks today and we should definitely be home for Banjo's birthday and our big little girl :) xxx

Was really expecting to come on here and see some babies...

I also woke up at around 2ish with bad thightenings that went from my back to the bump but they died off, today haven't really felt anything.

Luckily as far as I can see from my notes they won't let me go much over 41 weeks so I guess that's a positive.

Hope ur all enjoying the BH weekend & that we all start getting pains soon :flower:

So that's at least 3 babies the first week of September, i suppose it will make up for it if we have no august ones.

Glad you had a good day out. And i am so glad i didn't have to be in a car when my hubby learnt to drive he is still bad enough now. Tell DH to get over the man flu your pregnant so have more right to moan :haha:

Tell me about it Mwaah, i thought i was going crazy with them coming so often, I just hope the are actually doing something useful

Yay for not being able to go much over 41 weeks sannie. I think I will be allowed to 42 at least. I see midwife this Thursday coming and then i dont think I see her until 41 weeks after that but could be wrong. So i am sure i can go to 42, and tbh i've been considering if i get to 42 thinking about refusing induction anyway, but I will see how baby and me are if the case arrives

Really hope you get your home birth MTC :flower: really exciting and nerve racking the closer we all get. Your BH sure seem to be coming and going a lot. Teasing!!

Dancer - shame they changed it to the 3rd, I do wonder if they will change mine at any point. I do have to ring up the morning of the day, might not end up going in. Think I will be a tad disappointed if I don't. Then again when I see them on Tuesday they might take me in then after all the swelling I have had recently. One of the consultants was always concerned when I told him about it. Eeeek!

Mwaah - I am so hungry too, I can't stop eating. I am glad I am not the only one :blush: Happy 38 weeks :happydance: hopefully you will be home in two weeks time and holding your little baby :)

By the sounds of things we will all be having our babies close together if not on the same day. Possible same day inductions. Not sure if any August babies will be present here, looking like all early September ones. Might get proved wrong though :D

It will be nice if they all come nice and close together, means we can share the parenting experience that tiny bit closer too :D

Yes, i didn't have BH that i knew of with Chloe, only knew once when i was on a monitor, however this time i've had them since 20ish weeks, but yesterdays just took the piss when nothing came of them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->