***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Been food shopping this morning and pineapples were reduced so picked one up and eaten the lot at once. Now wish I hadn't as got sore mouth :dohh:

Here is my 38 week bump today... woohoo 2 weeks and counting!

Attachments

• 1185703_10151558192975981_436716504_n.jpg
    1185703_10151558192975981_436716504_n.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4
@Chimp that's an amazing bump!
Hope u don't mind me asking and i apolagize if I am being a total tool and missed something but why do they need to check ur placenta hun? Glad the scan went well!

@MTC same problem here my mouth feels like it's on fire :haha:

I was sat here on my ball bouncing away having pineapple, I told bump I would buy him a car if he came out soon LOL Lots of walking today too.

Haha love the car idea dunno if it will work though. Been to park with dd for 3 hours today including walking there and around etc bh as causing me some pain but nothing substantial

Bugger all works chloe had to be threatened with induction to get her out. Didn't need it Luckily. Git date on the Monday for the Friday she came on the Tuesday :haha:

Pity the stupid head consultant and my hospital wont give me one then aye, that might have just worked :growlmad::haha:

Still pretty annoyed the first doctor I saw wanted me in by the weekend, I bet the guy that denied the induction has never seen a woman push out a baby eugh.

Lol maybe he thought was best leaving you due to increased risks inductions bring. If I got to 42 weeks which I best not I would still consider refusing induction and asking for Daily monitoring

I know that's what they said, but I am worried sick how on earth I will get this baby out, worried he will get stuck and something will happen....or an emergency Csection and my OH will not be allowed to come with. :nope:

But we can only wait and see I guess.

I wonder if some of our ladies here have gone into labour today :flower:

It's quite so you never know :flower:

And just trust your body chloe was 9lbs 12oz so pretty big and I had a really good labour x

Yeday wee man was estimated 8,8lbs, how much to babies gain roughly weekly at this gestation? She was a little cherub aswell then chloe when she was born :D

Also silly Q but what's the increased risk with induction?

Babies are more likely to get distressed so increased chance of emergency section and and also the contractions are often more painful as they are not natural ones.

And yes I actually had a wonderful labour i mean they are letting me home birth this time despite fact baby could be same/bigger. I think weight estimates have to be taken with pinch of salt x

Did they give u an estimate weight when u had Chloe?

Sorry for all the questions I am trying to get into the right frame of mind lol

7lb so she was out but the other way just shows how out they can be. But normally they over estimate not under. And it's perfectly okay x

I'm back to ball bouncing lol just glad I can do bouncing and type on here on my phone

@Chimp that's an amazing bump!
Hope u don't mind me asking and i apolagize if I am being a total tool and missed something but why do they need to check ur placenta hun? Glad the scan went well!

@MTC same problem here my mouth feels like it's on fire :haha:

I was sat here on my ball bouncing away having pineapple, I told bump I would buy him a car if he came out soon LOL Lots of walking today too.

Hi Sannie,

Not at all, bump was measuring big so had 2 growth scans but although he was 1lb heavier 2 weeks after the 1st scan his head and belly had hardly grown so they think I might have static growth which is where your placenta doesn't work like it should be so they are worried it could stop altogether.

I meant to say yours sounds like a right whopper was that estimate what he is now?

Just quickly checking in on my phone to see if any babies have arrived.
Im starting to think im going to be pregnant forever! Which is silly because i still have over a week left. I think hes going to be late now. Really dont want a sweep :-(

is it standard to give sweeps there?

Blah......i feel so crappy. My back has started aching like i'm contracting but nothing in rhythm. Feeling so sore all over......

We are sooooo close ladies!!! I can't wait to see someone finally pop!

I think I'm going to be the last to pop lol I've tried everything but pineapple and nothing, no spotting, no plug and no BH.
I have been so busy too. Swimming, beach walks even tempted to go on DS new trampoline!!
Little madame is so active too so I'm guessing she hasn't engaged yet.
Think there are going to be some whoppers on this thread and some great birth stories to read :) Exciting and guess what??!! i'm going to pack my bags right now!! DS is staying over at my sisters caravan so can get into his room as thats where the babys things are.
Come on Babies most are safe to come now.. we are waiting xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->