***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Good luck pink hope this is it :flower:

I went to bed last night and out of nowhere I got sharp pains all over bump, to the point i was in tears, got up was sick and it seemed to die off after tha, this morning during loo visit my discharge was a total different colour almost like an auburny with a slight pink tinge...it's stopped now but I don't know it's prob nothing lol :shrug:

Hope everyone else is feeling well
xxx

Was it quite thick sannie as could be some of your plug x

Not as thick as I have been losing tiny bits of, just looked like sorry tmi....snot tbh :haha:

If it looked like snot it could be part of plug. It's common to lose bits here and there from this point. It normally keeps reforming until labour

It's now turning pretty pink..can see it in a panty liner too. Hmm don't wanna get my hopes up

Wowsa Pink & Sannie so very excited for you both, hope this is it...!

Nothing new to report over here, got a CTG scan tomorrow at 10am and then consultant and scan at 2ish and then pick up hubby from airport later that evening... very excited!

I can finally stop telling baby to hang on and after tomorrow he can come anytime he wants.. haha

Sorry to hear your in the hospital Dancer.

My birth stories - 1st DS

Contractions started about 7am when I was 40 weeks 4 days, had epi with him and he was born at 9:14pm that evening.

2nd DS

Was induced due to protein in urine on the day after I was due, contractions started that evening and then vanished, waters broken at about 10ish in the morning, had gas and air and he came along at 4pm.

Active labours were 1st - 6 hours, 2nd - 4 hours, so maybe it'll be 2 this time... haha

Thanks Chimp I hope so too but let's see what today brings :D

Aww u must be well excited ur hubby will be home soon. Hope he had a good time! You had pretty fast labours :thumbup:

Sounds like your plug Sannie :) good luck hope the contractions kick in soon.

Hahah pink you did star jumps in the middle of :sex: Thats dedication. Hope your labour starts soon too.

Yay for maybe August babies.

Loving the birth stories. Mine would take too long to type haha but you would all understand why i am so against an induction.

That 2 weeks had gone fast Chimp, bet you are relieved though. Goodluck with the scan. I'm sure they will decide what is best for baby now OH is on his way home.

I will hopefully have a sweep tomorrow with the midwife is my cervix is favourable. i have lots of discharge ( just milky white) so hoping I'm dilated a little bit more so she can get in there.

Have a day of housework planned and sorting out DS bedroom as there are toys everywhere and its his birthday in 13 days so need to make room for his new toys. The charity shop will be pleased tomorrow xxx

Oww maybe something sannie you never know

Yay for hubby coming home chimp. Hope consultant goes well

Hope mw is able to do a sweep army x

Nothing new here everything just stopped again. I've deffo got a september baby

Pink and sannie, maybe your time.

Chimp wow that 2 weeks went quick.

Liss hope the sweep works

Afm still in hosp, baby still not in a stable position, not sure how's she lying today. Midwife will be round in bit.

Can't believe I've been here a week, only 8 days left!

Hugs dancer let us know how mw thinks baby is laying. Least you are about half way there x

Hugs dancer let us know how mw thinks baby is laying. Least you are about half way there x

Transverse again today!:dohh:

Been on monitor for 20 mins, HB and movement good.

Looks like I won't be going home any time soon!

Sending pains your way Sannie :dust:

Sorry to hear that the baby is transverse Dancareoi! Im currently stuck to a monitor too!

Ive been admitted now. Just playing the waiting game. Midwife said on the phone that they will probably induce me tonight. Its MILs 50th today

I have been thinking of you ladies. I am 37 weeks today. I made it to term with twins. I am headed in for my check up this morning in about an hour. I always get so nervous these days. I hope everything continues to go well. I also have an NST this morning.

Naughty baby you have there dancer.

How exciting Pink, hope things start naturally on there own, guessing its definitely your waters then. :dust:

ghinspire22 you have done really really well :D

Wow pink, looks like you'll be the first one, how exciting. Your baby might share my birthday tomorrow, 27th August.

Will keep checking in for updates.

Ghin great news on getting to full term with the twins.

I too am full term today!

yay for full term dancer.

My cousin is down from London today for the week, until either next Monday or Tuesday, would love baby to come before she goes home.

Woohoo Pink, good luck!! Keep us updated :happydance:

Sannie - Certainly sounding good for you as well!!

Chimp and ghin - hope all goes well tomorrow for both of you.

Dancer - sorry to hear about your little girl being transverse again. She is a right little mover. Hopefully she will turn again :) happy full term :flower:

I have my last scan and consultant appointment tomorrow :shock: a little nervous, not too sure what to expect really even though I have been having them a lot. Currently writing a lot of questions I have for them. I really don't know what to do with myself this week. The house is clean from top to bottom, bags packed, shopping done etc. My body is loving food and sleep at the moment. I did get a very bad night last night, felt like I was going to come on my period :wacko: so I have slept pretty much most of today :blush: got nothing now mind.

Exciting that we may be having some August babies :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->