***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Zebra2023 hugs zebra hope you feel better today, and have a better night. Good idea writing all the questions down

Night is a visious circle for me. I wake up for the loo, and when i do i also need a drink so I have a drink, but the drink causes me to need the loo and hour later, and then i need a drink again, and so the cycle continues :dohh:

Thank you :flower: there is no way I'd remember them all :haha:

It is a horrible circle, I could sleep on the loo! I guess it doesn't help as the head is quite far down at these stages. Have you been getting lightening?

Hope they bring you a nice cake in tomorrow Lisa. You have a naughty little monkey in there but at least you know she is safe.

Hope all goes well tomorrow Zebra. It's good you had chance to rest today.

Thinking of you Pink. Hope its nice and quick for you so you can get home to Ollie.

Well done Ghin.

That happened to me early on in the pregnancy MTC, pee, drink, pee, and drink.

Well even though hubby has man flu and couldn't perform last night i am dragging him off to the bedroom tonight!! Don't think i will be as successful as pink but can try :p

How is everyone else?? xxxxx

Nothing happening over here :hi: bummer! :(

Dtd last night for the first time in about a month! if you just lie down like a log during sex and don't move will it still help with inducing labor?? Lol :haha:

My back is so sore at night i wasn't much of a sex partner lol, i told him to make it quick my back hurts.

Hope they bring you a nice cake in tomorrow Lisa. You have a naughty little monkey in there but at least you know she is safe.

Hope all goes well tomorrow Zebra. It's good you had chance to rest today.

Thinking of you Pink. Hope its nice and quick for you so you can get home to Ollie.

Well done Ghin.

That happened to me early on in the pregnancy MTC, pee, drink, pee, and drink.

Well even though hubby has man flu and couldn't perform last night i am dragging him off to the bedroom tonight!! Don't think i will be as successful as pink but can try :p

How is everyone else?? xxxxx

I would love a big creamy came but GD won't allow!:nope:

Hope DTD works !:haha:

Hope dtd works for you Mwaah.

Still no baby here. Contractions are all over the place. The time for inducing me seems to keep being put back. Which i guess is fine because it will be better for me to go naturally but first it was 9pm then 3am and now 6am. One minute they are moving me to somewhere were OH can stay too but now he has to go home. Urgh. Sorry feeling a bit emotional. My boys seem to take their time arriving. He seems happy so thats all that matters :)

Hugs hunni hope things kick off on there own soon x x

Army you do make me laugh!! I cant do it on my back even though hubby is thin unlike me he just squashes the bump.

I know GD sucks Lisa I have a box chocolates waiting with my name on for after the birth :p

Oh Pink its horrible when they do that and worse OH can't stay. Our hospital lets partners stay before and after infact they encourage it.

Well just waiting for hubby to come to bed.....I'm not holding out much hope of it working but might help towards the sweep tomorrow xxx

Hope it helps for the sweel mwaah.

I'm in bed finding it impossible to fall to sleep :dohh:

Good luck mwaah, happy sex inducing labor :sex: :thumbup:

I can't wait to see the first newborn photo pink! Looks like your number 1! That stinks they dont't let oh's stay...its such an emotional time for us women.

It was a bit of a crappy night. I was in so much pain for a while, had a bath, pain killers and a sleeping tablet in the end. Think i got about 2 hrs sleep! They are taking me to labour soon. Im mentally preparing myself for a section now. I was only 1cm at 2am. Really hope i get my vbac though.

Hope the sexy time worked mwaah!

It was a bit of a crappy night. I was in so much pain for a while, had a bath, pain killers and a sleeping tablet in the end. Think i got about 2 hrs sleep! They are taking me to labour soon. Im mentally preparing myself for a section now. I was only 1cm at 2am. Really hope i get my vbac though.

Hope the sexy time worked mwaah!

Thinking of you and hope you get your vbac.

My sisters first was a section and she had a vbac with second. It took a while because it is the first time the body has actually laboured.

So hang in there!

Hugs hunni really hope things speed up and you get your vbac

Our babies may share a birthday. I'm in very active labour. 5-6 cm with bulging waters midwives are here are pool is set ready for me to get in. Contractions are more pressure than pain right now due to bulging but no pain relief so far

Hugs hunni really hope things speed up and you get your vbac

Our babies may share a birthday. I'm in very active labour. 5-6 cm with bulging waters midwives are here are pool is set ready for me to get in. Contractions are more pressure than pain right now due to bulging but no pain relief so far

Wow exciting 2 babies on their way.:baby:

Looks like I will be sharing my birthday with some rainbows.:happydance:

Good luck MTC hope it goes well and smoothly.

Wow its all been happening last night, well for you guys.

I hope you get your vbac pink, don't let them give you a section just because its easier for them. Only have one if its what you want or you and little one are at risk. They tried to get me to have one 3 times with DS but i refused unless they could give me a valid medical reason. Good luck your little man will soon be here.

Yay MTC, early and a homebirth!!! Sounds like you are going to get the birth you planned and a baby today!!!

Hope you managed to get off off to sleep Lisa.

Any contractions Army?

Good luck for the scans and appointments today Chimp and Zebra.

Well we had sexy time, I quite enjoyed it lol but it didnt do squat to my cervix!! I knew i would need dynamite again to get my baby out. Just hope she can do the sweep in 3 hours as dont fancy being induced next week.

Ok MTC get that baby out!! Are you the only yellow bump?? Exciting.
Then Pink I'll be checking in on you :) nervous and excited for you both xxx

Oh I missed so much being stuck at hospital!!
Good Luck Pink & MTC can't wait to see the photos and read ur stories.

Well nothing happening here, spent 5 hours at labour ward yeday due to threatened pre eclampsia, been having issues with BP but because it keeps going bk down they keep fobbing me off!!! Doctor said he thinks i have another UTI which i don't believe because I have had it and this is NOT the same.

Woke up again with very auburn colored discharge with bright red spots in it...it's like handlotion so god knows what's going on there :dohh:

Doctor also said the baby wasnt engaged but wrote in my notes 3/5 phalable in my knowledge that means he is engaged right? I am not dialed either so I am assuming this baby is never going to come out on his own accord.

@Mwaah good luck with your sweep today, fingers X'ed it does something you never know :flower:

Woooooowwwwww missed alot last night!!!!
!! Good luck pink! I really hope things speed along for you

Mtc!!!! Wow!!! You are going earlier than with dd!!! All that ball bouncing must of helped :thumbup:

Hope the sweep does some progress you mwwaah!

Sannie: i had discharge like that in the days leading up to labor..it sounds like your getting closer. I know i wasn't dialted at all and within days i was in labor. Hopefully not too much longer now for you!

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Nothing for me. All that cramping and back pain is gone :nope: i have a feeling it'll be next week for me!

At lunchtime the catering staff and midwives came in with a cake and sang happy birthday which was nice.

However, due to GD I am unable to eat the cake so they also brought in a specially made low sugar trifle.

Had a visit from Another midwife discussing section next week. There are 2 of us booked in, they like to do diabetic sections first due to overnight fasting. The other lady is also diabetic, but theoretically if she isn't on insulin I should be first, which would be approx 9.30 ish, if not it would be 11.30 ish.

They will also have to put me on insulin drip.

Nowadays they like diabetic ladies due to have a section to express some milk from 37 weeks and freeze it for when baby is born. However they don't want me to do this as it contracts the womb and they can't risk sending me into early labour.

Probably have to start the night before.

Had swabs taken today for msra.

Also baby could have problems with sugars and temps when born, they like to do skin to to skin as soon as born but that may be tricky due to section so the may give baby to DH for him to do skin to skin.

If baby's sugars are unstable, she will have to go on a drip!

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks Army, I hope with all my heart u are right :D
Hope things get going for you also maybe it's the silence before the storm as they say?

Wonder how Pink & MTC are getting on :happydance:

xx

@dancareoi Aww that's lovely for them to do that, Happy Birthday :flower:
Hope everything goes well for your Section and that the little one doesn't need too much intervention afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->