• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Your not sad Zebra, I had my bags at 20 weeks with DS I was so excited.

Well my sweep really hurt yesterday. They put 1 or 2 fingers into your cervix and sweep them around up there to seperate the membranes from your cervix to start labour. I had another today and it didnt hurt so must depends on who does it.

Now yours are a tease Army. Hopefully you will be next.

Glad all was well Chimp.

My consultant was on holiday today so had a different one. He couldn't understand why my consultant was letting me go so long with such a big baby. I told him it was more my choice than hers.
He said I have to be induced next Wednesday no matter what. grrrrr.
I also had another sweep today and have one booked for Monday. I hope one of them works.

MTC she is a beauty and you are a star with no pain relief!! I'm off to go and bounce now and see if it helps. Congrats again xxxx

@Mwaah so weird how different counties have different guidelines, here they don't even induce bigger babies :nope:

Thank you for that mwaah, hopefully they will manage to do it tomorrow if it is different with people. Hopefully the sweeps you are having will do something for you :)

Army - I think it could well be you next, goes to show from MTC labour can come out of anywhere, especially with the contractions she had and you seem to be getting the same :happydance:

MTC - Congratulations, love the photos. Absolutely gorgeous. You did so well not to tear and not to have pain relief!!

Thanks mwaah and zebra :flower: they were definetly real contractions but they came in such weird intervals. During the night i had a couple 2. Also had sharp pelvic pain. It woke me out of my sleep and i started screaming in pain. Not sure what that was :shrug:

I have an appt tomorrow to get checked.

Planning on doing some power walking and ball bouncing today! :thumbup:

How is everyone feeling? Anyone else getting labor signs?

Hi dancer,

Yes hubby got back last night, although the kids have been all over him since he got back poor bloke lol

Loving the photos MTC!! :flower:

I am pretty certain I will be having our LO last...it's one thing after another.
Had MW today had ++ & trace of protein in my urine. BP was 140/95 both times all the signs of Pre eclampsia but nothing confirmed....already on antibiotics for another suspected UTI Now I might have thrush(god even knows what that is....)

Have to go hospital again Saturday for BP testing, again at MW Tuesday then again on Hubbies bday Saturday next week....then on the 12th I have my consultant appointment if G hasnt decided to make an appearance yet which I am sure they will just attempt a sweep and make me wait even longer whilst going back and forth.....

Sorry to hear what is going on Sannie, sounds like they are keeping an eye on you though. Keep us updated, hope all goes well :)

I have had cramps all night/day with what they did yesterday, felt a bit shakey, warm then went all cold. I have just lost lots of plug, I mean loads. I wonder if it is the start of things. Feel a tad sick too. Symptoms did go before and I was convinced she wasn't coming until induction but they seem to be coming back after yesterday. Hmmm :wacko:

Oh that all sounds very promising Zebra any time now :flower:

Yeah they are I am just feeling a bit fobbed off half the time tho I am confused as to what's going to happen and when to pull the alarm bell really. But taking each day as it comes lol.

xx

Hugs sannie :hugs: soon you'll be holding LO and all this back n forth will be a memory :)

Zebra!!!! Sounds good!!! Hopefully you go on your own before intervention!

Hope so Army, but as I keep TRYING to remind myself after 5 years of trying whats about 2 weeks :blush:

How are u feeling now?

xx

It would be lovely :D will keep you updated if anything happens :)

Sannie - I was made to feel like that, they said I had thrush. I did not as when I had an examination, she never said anything. They shouldn't fob us off :(

U mean when u had an internal?

Well I had one of those on Monday and the Doctor said he could not seen an infection with the speculum?

What else could ++ in urine be? :(

Yeah when I had my internal exam yesterday, she never said anything about thrush, there is usually a white residue there like cottage cheese. The midwife said it to me over the phone when I had that blood and soreness down there. Was a bit odd :wacko:

I am not sure about the ++ in your urine, maybe I have crossed wires somewhere :wacko: I am not really with it.

Oh snap lol
I did text the MW after as it was playing on my mind as they mentioned infection and I went home thinking it would go to the baby :dohh:

Her reply was it might be thrush but like u I had an internal on Monday....
Oh please tell me I am not the only one that cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore and worry about EVERYTHING lol :blush:

It is odd how they can diagnose over a phone :wacko:

They say the worrying never stops once they are here, that is what I keep getting told :haha: :shock:

Hate to say it but some MW don't know what they are talking about. I was told i was constipated when preg. With ds but in actuality i had a dying fibroid!

I agree sannie, i hate the worrying! Ds likes using my belly as a trampoline...makes me so nervous!

Wonder how pink is doing?? Hope she and baby are well!

Afm, nothing new here. it seems like all the action for me happens at night, so hoping to have another active night!

Sannie i cant remember, will you be going natural if all goes well? Or induced?

I'm so jealous Zebra!! I havent lost any plug and thats after one internal and 2 sweeps. I will be last hahaha We have DTD the last 2 nights and will again tonight and thats having no effect either.

Good luck tomorrow Army hope you get more action and even a baby tonight.

It is weird Sannie but I think its more to do with her belly being big rather just her in general. The consultant was cross that i wasnt re-scanned today as he said he has no idea what her tummy is like now and thats why he wants her out. Lucky for me labour ward is too busy for me to be admitted unless it becomes an emergency or I go naturally. Thats crap about your high BP and with protein is a definite sign of pre-eclampsia. Get your self to the hospital ASAP if you swell up or get headaches.

Glad your hubby is home Chimp and the boys enjoying having him back...gives you a break.

I had a scare today Lisa. The medical student had a feel of my bump and told the consultant she was transverse!! He said we need scanner.... the midwife stepped in and had a feel and told everyone where he head, bum and back was. She was head down...phew. How are you holding up?

I wonder how Pink is doing too?? xxxx

Hate to say it but some MW don't know what they are talking about. I was told i was constipated when preg. With ds but in actuality i had a dying fibroid!

I agree sannie, i hate the worrying! Ds likes using my belly as a trampoline...makes me so nervous!

Wonder how pink is doing?? Hope she and baby are well!

Afm, nothing new here. it seems like all the action for me happens at night, so hoping to have another active night!

Sannie i cant remember, will you be going natural if all goes well? Or induced?

I have to agree with you there, some midwives are absolutely useless :haha: Ouch! I bet that wasn't any fun, especially being told you were constipated. Where do they get such daft ideas from. They should examine us properly or tell us properly at least :dohh:

Hope tonight brings something Army :)

I'm so jealous Zebra!! I havent lost any plug and thats after one internal and 2 sweeps. I will be last hahaha We have DTD the last 2 nights and will again tonight and thats having no effect either.

Good luck tomorrow Army hope you get more action and even a baby tonight.

It is weird Sannie but I think its more to do with her belly being big rather just her in general. The consultant was cross that i wasnt re-scanned today as he said he has no idea what her tummy is like now and thats why he wants her out. Lucky for me labour ward is too busy for me to be admitted unless it becomes an emergency or I go naturally. Thats crap about your high BP and with protein is a definite sign of pre-eclampsia. Get your self to the hospital ASAP if you swell up or get headaches.

Glad your hubby is home Chimp and the boys enjoying having him back...gives you a break.

I had a scare today Lisa. The medical student had a feel of my bump and told the consultant she was transverse!! He said we need scanner.... the midwife stepped in and had a feel and told everyone where he head, bum and back was. She was head down...phew. How are you holding up?

I wonder how Pink is doing too?? xxxx

If anything Mwaah I would have thought you would have lost some plug like I have as you have had sweeps and more internals. Along with you DTD. Hopefully it will show sometime soon?

Scary what the medical student did, woah I wouldn't like to be told that. Glad she is head down though, phew! I had a trainee in with the consultant yesterday, she was lovely. Didn't do any of the feeling of the tummy luckily though ;)

I too hope pink is ok, haven't heard from her in a while :flower:

If anything Mwaah I would have thought you would have lost some plug like I have as you have had sweeps and more internals. Along with you DTD. Hopefully it will show sometime soon?

Scary what the medical student did, woah I wouldn't like to be told that. Glad she is head down though, phew! I had a trainee in with the consultant yesterday, she was lovely. Didn't do any of the feeling of the tummy luckily though ;)

I too hope pink is ok, haven't heard from her in a while :flower:

Well after both sweeps each midwife said I had " a good show" and showed me there gloved bloody hand and for about an hour after each had a few spots of brown mucus but thats it. I wouldnt of thought it was anything to get excited about :(

I know all I thought was..I still havent packed my bag!! haha well baby's bag is done and half of mine. Just need to add a few bits.

Goodluck with yours tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"