*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Thanks love :) I talked to my family doctor today that’s been on holidays since December. He’d ordered my bloods and very first scans before taking his time off. We have a great relationship, I trust him and I’m so happy he’s back now lol. He put my mind at ease, he said absolutely not to worry, my chances are higher than normal but still low and every single pregnancy carries a chance to begin with. Also that my scan showed no signs of DS and that’s certainly good news to hold onto. He says to carry on with my genetics appt and see what their advice is on further testing or not, but he thinks baby is just fine

Thanks love :) I talked to my family doctor today that’s been on holidays since December. He’d ordered my bloods and very first scans before taking his time off. We have a great relationship, I trust him and I’m so happy he’s back now lol. He put my mind at ease, he said absolutely not to worry, my chances are higher than normal but still low and every single pregnancy carries a chance to begin with. Also that my scan showed no signs of DS and that’s certainly good news to hold onto. He says to carry on with my genetics appt and see what their advice is on further testing or not, but he thinks baby is just fine
That’s great. I think it’s so much better when reassurance comes from someone we trust. I’m sure all will be fine.

Glad you’re feeling a bit better. I’m sure everything is fine. My results weee much higher than when I had my son 15 months ago. This time it was 1:647 and with my son it was 1:10000 so that did worry me a little.

Thank you! All went well. Glad I had the scan. Baby is growing nicely and got some 4D images.

Only sad part that the other twin is still there, a bit upsetting to see. The other kept pushing it around, the sonographer was anxious we would think that it moved he tried to make it very clear that it was the other making the movement. :shrug:

76E9E975-B15C-4C5A-A130-6A4F6184BBB4.jpeg 19B627D9-73BE-4B7C-9FB0-C84E05025C6B.jpeg F254BB08-A7B3-4652-896B-94D34FF52502.jpeg

In a perfect world, I was going to stay team yellow but I’ve decided since I’m on my own it will be easier to prepare for baby’s arrival if I know the gender. I’ve booked a private scan for this Tuesday.. I haven’t told my kids so I’ll probably do a gender reveal for them when I come up with an idea :)

In a perfect world, I was going to stay team yellow but I’ve decided since I’m on my own it will be easier to prepare for baby’s arrival if I know the gender. I’ve booked a private scan for this Tuesday.. I haven’t told my kids so I’ll probably do a gender reveal for them when I come up with an idea :)
My kids made a big fuss about me making a gender reveal for them. But once they knew we had our scan and had found out they couldn’t wait :haha:

We did a gender reveal with my little boy for the kids and my step daughter popped the balloon before they were supposed to. They are coming to the scan with us tomorrow.

I’m sure my reveal will be a fail too but I’ll still try :haha: I think I’m gonna do cupcakes with vanilla icing inside and only fill one with pink or blue. They all want a boy, so maybe cupcakes will ease the disappointment if it’s a girl :rofl:
Can’t wait to hear how your scan goes @Tasha36089 !!

Thanks. I can’t wait now, I just want to know.

Thanks. I think we all secretly wanted a girl. The kids were so excited especially the girls. We went shopping this afternoon and got a few outfits. Exciting!

Hey alll hope all are doing well, haven’t been in for a while! Scans are looking brilliant for everyone! Congrats on baby girls aswel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->