*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

<3Thank you @Suggerhoney I’m so so relieved!! My heart knew, but I needed the confirmation before I could really let myself breathe. Hope you’re doing ok lovely, I try to stay on top of your tww posts, silently rooting for you as to not upset any of the ttc ladies :hugs: I saw your bloods all came back satisfactory, which is definitely good news. Don’t give up love, you’re gonna get that rainbow babe, all of the struggles will be behind you <3

Hi ladies I am 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant got our first scan on 20th April
Just want some advice I have brown discharge coming out is this normal.
And hope all you ladies are doing ok

Hi ladies I am 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant got our first scan on 20th April
Just want some advice I have brown discharge coming out is this normal.
And hope all you ladies are doing ok
I wouldn’t worry too much it can be completely normal in some pregnancies. I had discharge like that and bits of bleeding in my daughters pregnancy and everything was fine. I’d try and book in with EPU though if you can, I’m not sure how it works in your area?

I wouldn’t worry too much it can be completely normal in some pregnancies. I had discharge like that and bits of bleeding in my daughters pregnancy and everything was fine. I’d try and book in with EPU though if you can, I’m not sure how it works in your area?
Thank you @Tasha36089

<3Thank you @Suggerhoney I’m so so relieved!! My heart knew, but I needed the confirmation before I could really let myself breathe. Hope you’re doing ok lovely, I try to stay on top of your tww posts, silently rooting for you as to not upset any of the ttc ladies :hugs: I saw your bloods all came back satisfactory, which is definitely good news. Don’t give up love, you’re gonna get that rainbow babe, all of the struggles will be behind you <3

awwww thank you lovely. It definitely will be worth it. Cycle and month 14 trying now. Sometimes I feel like giving up. But I don’t want to give up on my rainbow. Really am glad you got low risk results. It’s not nice being told your high risk. I know I was a mess when I got that dreaded phone call, I expect I would get high risk again with being 2 years older now. But I won’t have any tests. This baby we are trying for will be my last and I really want to treasure every second of that pregnancy. My last 2 were just tarnished with anxiety and worry, and I feel like I waisted them both worrying. I know how fast pregnancy goes, so I definitely want to treasure every second with it Being my last.

Oh @Suggerhoney i absolutely understand and completely agree with your choice! It really put a damper on things for a good month or so. For no reason in the end too. You might as well just let be what’s going to be right? Hope more than anything your sticky rainbow is right around the corner :dust:

Oh @Suggerhoney i absolutely understand and completely agree with your choice! It really put a damper on things for a good month or so. For no reason in the end too. You might as well just let be what’s going to be right? Hope more than anything your sticky rainbow is right around the corner :dust:

I really hope so too love. More than anything [-o&lt;

How's everyone doing? It's so quiet on these boards now it's used to be so busy.
I have my 20 week anomaly scan on Monday and can’t wait to see baby again. Hoping they got the gender right, will get double checked. I’ve bought loads so if it’s a boy he’ll be very girly for the first 3 months :lol:
Feeling lots of movement now and can see little kicks from the outside too. Took my first bump pic today
2CF63C3C-A430-4CAE-87FE-EE9931DF6754.jpeg

Adorable bump Tasha! Can’t wait to see your scan pics :flower:
I had my 20 week this past Wednesday, my little boy looks perfect :)

7E0A291B-C707-4927-8FD7-EC63CA2EF0E0.jpeg

I’m doing good. Feeling some movement now - not that much yet though. Have a scan next week.
Thinking of starting Pilates next week. Have put in so much weight and I’m not even eating that much.

Little miss was a proper little diva at my scan today. She was tucked face into the placenta and in an awkward position to get all the measurements. Ended up having to do star jumps to get her to move slightly. Everything looked perfect though and the sonographer also said she’s a girl so im happy about that.

I got a double pushchair this week. My son will still need to be in a pushchair i think and i can use it as just a single also. I already have a cot and moses basket so not too many big things to get. I had a next to me crib last time which was great but as we already have the cot next to my bed i think ill just use that and the moses basket . Ive gone for a cold water steriliser too. Ive always had steam ones before but with the huge hikes in fuel prices over here i thought it might be better. Have you all started buying yet?

3063E797-082A-4E79-9D05-A6B88DA637DC.jpeg

She’s a cutie! :cloud9:
I’ve got lots of clothes to start off, a stroller/car seat combo. I’m definitely looking into a bedside sleeper as I typically cosleep but with my youngest often crawling in with me, I should have him out of my bed. I need to get some wipes and diapers stocked up. A diaper bag and closer to my due date I’ll get some new nursing bras since my current ones are a little worn out after 3.5 years of use :haha: I’m not buying anything but the necessities this time lol

Love the pic!! :cloud9:

I haven’t bought anything yet and don’t have any items from my previous 2 as they are co much older. My mum got my some clothes but that’s about it. Hoping to go look for a pram this Saturday and wanting to get bedside sleeper. Will need to get organised at some point. :crib:

Hello ladies just got back from our 12 week scan and baby is really active heartbeat is beaten away beautifully I am due baby 24/10/2023 I am 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant

Hello ladies just got back from our 12 week scan and baby is really active heartbeat is beaten away beautifully I am due baby 24/10/2023 I am 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant
Glad all went well!! Will you be finding out the gender at all?

Hey all been for my 12 week scan today all is good baby measured 13 weeks so due 26th October. Anyone got any guesses we will be finishing out in a week or so anyway xxx

D4AC346F-30F0-45CA-A550-7B6352E25A3E.jpeg 4C33153E-8AF0-4CD0-9918-10F8D50CB1C2.jpeg 08B9C4E8-B6F4-4B9A-BF77-2777AA6D005E.jpeg 58862591-4F5F-4BB7-B809-82639D68009E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->