*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

How are you doing @Saradavies89 ? How’s the morning sickness and fatigue treating you?
All good tbh I get the odd waves of sickness but nothing major only been sick a couple of times. Actually makes me worry when I’m ok lol. But with my first 2 I was like this I was sick on my third. Fatigue is hard but I’m bad at always wanting to fight through it hahaha. I’m noticing it this week as we are decorating the house to put it back up for sale.

how is everyone else? Xxxx

I thought I was off the hook of morning sickness but it got me this morning randomly :haha: my older kids hadn’t gone to school yet, they’re now traumatized. Felt better immediately after at least. Now getting ready for my gender scan in just over 2 hours! I’m taking my 3.5 year old and we’re picking my mom up and taking her with us too :)

I thought I was off the hook of morning sickness but it got me this morning randomly :haha: my older kids hadn’t gone to school yet, they’re now traumatized. Felt better immediately after at least. Now getting ready for my gender scan in just over 2 hours! I’m taking my 3.5 year old and we’re picking my mom up and taking her with us too :)
How did it go? :cloud9:

Hope the gender scan went well @Momof2onetube.
My sickness has eased off but now I’m so breathless. I thought I was going to pass out in the shop yesterday. I’ve got the midwife on Friday so will mention it to her.

I’m on :cloud9: I was quietly hoping for another boy along with the older kids… and it’s a BOY! They’re so so happy. My little one wanted a girl, had a little typical I don’t want it reaction at the scan :rofl: but as soon as she’s reminded it’s her baby brother then she’s all smiles lol. I pretended I wanted a family photo - Lyla had our cat, CJ had our dog so I said ok, Maddy you can hold a picture of the baby then. And I said 1, 2, 3 …. ITS A BOY! All recorded :rofl: it was great. Here’s a pic of him and the older kids’ faces that I screenshot :haha:

038B82D7-615A-4525-A188-98C89F7FEFF6.jpeg 099EC6D8-1B4D-4A8B-9842-5100D9A3C7F3.jpeg

@Tasha36089 good idea to mention the breathlessness to your midwife. I get winded but usually only when I’m doing stairs from basement to top floor or just up and down more than once, by that point I want a nap lol

I’m on :cloud9: I was quietly hoping for another boy along with the older kids… and it’s a BOY! They’re so so happy. My little one wanted a girl, had a little typical I don’t want it reaction at the scan :rofl: but as soon as she’s reminded it’s her baby brother then she’s all smiles lol. I pretended I wanted a family photo - Lyla had our cat, CJ had our dog so I said ok, Maddy you can hold a picture of the baby then. And I said 1, 2, 3 …. ITS A BOY! All recorded :rofl: it was great. Here’s a pic of him and the older kids’ faces that I screenshot :haha:

View attachment 1114763 View attachment 1114764
Awwww so happy for you!!!! :cloud9: I bet you all had a blast together!!!

Hope the gender scan went well @Momof2onetube.
My sickness has eased off but now I’m so breathless. I thought I was going to pass out in the shop yesterday. I’ve got the midwife on Friday so will mention it to her.
I was very breathless at first - but I think oartt it was from the IVF meds (I read this somewhere). But I still struggle sometimes when I’m standing - especially I. The morning I lose my breath easily. Will be interesting to see what your midwife says.

View attachment 1114763 View attachment 1114764
Congrats on the boy! What a lovely way to catch the kids reactions. Glad you got what you wanted.

Congratulations on baby boy!

still feels like ages for me to have my normal 12 week scan it’s not till the 20th of April!
Omg this week is draining me so much aswel!
Hope your all well xxx

Hang in there @Saradavies89 I found the fatigue hit me hard around 9 weeks, I was so wiped out around the clock!
I’m just finishing moving, it’s been pretty difficult. I’ve had since Saturday to pop over to my old house to finish up what didn’t get done and I’ll be cleaning on Friday. My sciatic nerve hates me! I’ve also had my bloodwork done for Down syndrome, last Thursday and I was told at least 10 days for results. Since then I was put on 2x baby aspirin nightly til 36 weeks as well, I guess they’re speculating I had undiagnosed preeclampsia with Maddy. Which makes sense, I just didn’t have high blood pressure. Quite the pregnancy so far lol
Hope everyone is good! :flower:

I got my results from the Panorama aka Harmony test! I’ve definitely got a boy on board, so YAY! And I’m now back into low risk for any of the trisomy abnormalities! I’m so relieved. Although I’d come to terms with whatever would be would be. Of course I want the best for my little man. So happy
Anyone have a bump they want to share yet?! Hope everyone is good :flower:

3E0A2914-0367-4141-B2FA-BC5DF3EF99AF.jpeg

I got my results from the Panorama aka Harmony test! I’ve definitely got a boy on board, so YAY! And I’m now back into low risk for any of the trisomy abnormalities! I’m so relieved. Although I’d come to terms with whatever would be would be. Of course I want the best for my little man. So happy
Anyone have a bump they want to share yet?! Hope everyone is good :flower:

View attachment 1114873
Yay for good results!!! You must be so relieved. And love the bump pic! Will take one tomorrow. It’s late over here and can’t/don’t want to move :haha:

Ok I’m jealous of your cute little bump cause mines already heavy and awkward :haha: I’m sure you’ll really pop soon though!

So glad you’ve had good news! No bump for me yet well there is but I’m just at that looking fat stage hahah, help me decided do I get another scan done this week cz I’m impatient lol

Lol! That’s like asking if you should POAS or wait? :rofl: I would, but I’m so impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->