*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Hi all! Just had my first scan and measuring at 13 weeks 2 days so due date is 30th October. Hope it’s ok to pop in and say hello!

Hi all! Just had my first scan and measuring at 13 weeks 2 days so due date is 30th October. Hope it’s ok to pop in and say hello!
Welcome! And congratulations on your pregnancy :) as soon as I figure out what’s going on with mobile version of this site I will add you to the front page

Struggling to keep my eyes open for more than a couple of hours at the moment… hoping it calms down soon! The new antiemetics I’m on are the drowsy kind too which is just exacerbating it (but at least the sickness has finally somewhat stopped; can’t be nauseous if you’re not awake?)

That was some of the hardest days for me, the sheer exhaustion! Although I still require an afternoon nap most days lol. Do you have any other kiddos or is this your first? Glad the nausea has settled down x

Oh that first pregnancy really is a whole other world! Hope you’re feeling well enough to enjoy it. I’m on my 4th with an 11, 9 and nearing 4 year old :)

Hi everyone. How are you all doing? I’ve been so busy - haven’t been on much lately. My eldest has suddenly developed bad scoliosis and we are flying abroad in a couple of weeks time for her to get surgery - so it’s been a busy and stressful time!!
Anyway! On other news. Had my 20 week scan yesterday. All looked well. Only thing is baby has got fluid in kidneys. We were told that on 80% this resolves on its own. Doctor wasn’t worried so trying not to worry too much about it.
DF593C86-B42D-4EBB-AD5D-4D587CB84D68.jpeg 159603C3-061D-45A0-8DF1-4CAE5C259921.jpeg

Oh no, I hope surgery goes well and your daughter has a speedy recovery! Poor thing :hugs:
Baby girl looks so adorable :cloud9: if the doc isn’t too worried then I think everything will be fine with the fluid in her kidneys
I go for a cervical length check on Friday, so unnecessary but I’ll let my midwife rule it out so I can keep working towards my water birth out of hospital. Due for my glucose test next Monday as well. Time is flying :(

Cervical length is perfectly fine again, no surprise there. Baby looks great, I feel him lots now!
Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

IMG_5333.jpeg

Hope everyone's doing well. All was well at our 20 week scan and hit viability yesterday. She's very active!
Have I been on here much been busy setting up a little business

Hello ladies how are you all doing and hope you are all keeping well?
Yesterday myself and my husband went for our 20 week scan everything is perfect and we found out we are having a baby boy we are calling him Benjamin Ellis.

Congratulations on a baby boy! I’ll update the front page :) I love his name, I’d considered Benjamin for a little bit.
I’m doing good, besides sciatica, such a pain. pun intended! And crotch lightning is starting here and there too. I go for my last cervical length check on Monday, if all is still good, I’m cleared for out of hospital birth and can start prepping for my water birth :happydance:
Hope everyone else is doing good! We’ve gone very quiet lol

I can't believe how far some of you all are! Even though it is September & October so to be expected :lol:
Im 21+1 today, due date changed to 28th October at my 12w scan. I also know now I'm expecting another girl! Eeeek!

Hope everyone is okay and dealing with the heat as best they can. I'm in the UK and the warmth is just too much :(

Congrats on team pink!! I updated the front page :)
My cervical length was perfect again, so no more checks needed. I sense a big boy on my hands, his estimated weight was already 3lbs2oz at 28wks :rofl: I start biweekly appts this week, time is just flying and I feel so unprepared. Doing a lot of hiding in my air conditioned house now lol so grateful for that much. Siblings are getting very anxious and excited now, I love it

I just had my pertussis vaccine today as I had to take my boy in for strep throat anyways. Glad that’s off my to do list

@happyface82 hope you’re doing ok! I imagine your eldest has had her surgery by now? Hope everything went well and she’s recovering

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->