September Snugglers 2016

AJ, I woudn't worry about it. Any sort of stomach pain is so normal now with the bloating and hormones so high.

I just heard from my doctor's office with my first beta. It was at 226. I asked the nurse about my temp drop, and she said just to keep an eye on it and see if it stays down or not. We are rechecking betas on Thursday, so I'll know more then!

AJ- I also say don't worry too much about it. A growing baby stretches you in all sorts of ways. I have had cramping and twinges and stabbing for the last week! As long as it doesn't become unbearable or come with bleeding, I would just take it easy :hugs:

Alea- The age gap between my two has pros and cons. I worry that they will not relate to each other since they are on such different pages. However, my son is very caring and has been asking for a sib for a year or so now. He will be an amazing big brother. I also think "what am I doing?! I finally got some freedom back since Dom is in Kindergarten and does most things for himself!" Now I am going to go back to feedings every couple of hours and changing diapers... ugh diapers!:haha:
The big pro for me is that Dom will be such a help this time! Little things that he can do to be involved will be a godsend!

Michelle- That is a great 14DPO number!! I sincerely hope it keeps climbing and on Thursday you have more than doubled!:hugs: I know how it feels to worry and fret that all will not be right, I am doing that very thing right now. I know it is hard, but try to enjoy every second of being pregnant!:flower:

How are you ladies feeling this morning? I am not really having anything new for symptoms. Going to bed earlier and waking at weird times of night, but that is it really. What about you?

Alea- The age gap between my two has pros and cons. I worry that they will not relate to each other since they are on such different pages. However, my son is very caring and has been asking for a sib for a year or so now. He will be an amazing big brother. I also think "what am I doing?! I finally got some freedom back since Dom is in Kindergarten and does most things for himself!" Now I am going to go back to feedings every couple of hours and changing diapers... ugh diapers!:haha:
The big pro for me is that Dom will be such a help this time! Little things that he can do to be involved will be a godsend!

My oldest sister is 23 years older than I am, and the youngest sister is 11 years older than I am.... I was the surprise baby. Don't worry about them relating to each other at all. If anything, I feel like I got a boost up by having siblings so much older than I am, because I always had a place to stay when I wanted to get out of my mom's house for a bit during my teenage years and I had a heck of a leg up on being ahead of my time music wise. While other kids were watching sesame street and listening to whatever sappy kids music existed, I was rocking out with my super cool older siblings to the good stuff. :D I feel like I got to straddle two generations because of my siblings and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. <3

I'm also sure having older siblings is a reason I was so far ahead of my classes growing up too. I was reading before I entered school and ended up skipping a grade altogether. I really do think having my older siblings to keep up with must have had something to do with that!

Thank you AJ! That does make me feel better!
Ladies, I just got my first ever dark-as- the - control IC!! I am starting to feel like this baby is in it for the long haul! I am going to try to stop testing now and just enjoy being pregnant.

Do any of you have early scans booked or anything? I have about 4 weeks to wait fit mine.

Hi all I would like to join just found out at Christmas time we are pregnant with baby number three couldn't be any happier. I had betas done on Monday which was 158.8 and today which is Wednesday it is 370.9 so the Dr told me that the test did what they wanted it to do and I have my first ultrasound scheduled for January 21st which we are really excited about according to my last period I will be due about sept 4th. My children now are 10 and 8 so this is going to be a little change I think.

Welcome Desiree!

I go in for my second beta tomorrow. I'm hoping so much for a good number, then I'm going to stop temping and worrying and just relax. My nurse said they will probably bring me in for a scan in about two and a half weeks when I'm six and a half weeks along. I have my fingers crossed so hard things go well.

Hey, can I join in? I got my first definite BFP on Christmas eve at around 11 DPO so my EDD is 2nd September.

I was so worried about a chemical but my tests have only got darker so I'm hoping it's a sticky one!

I was really really dizzy and travel sick for a couple of days after my BFP (hormones adjusting?!). I don't have anything now except extreme fatigue but I've got a nasty cold so it may be down to that.

This will be my third baby and we will have 3 under the age of four (!!!) so we are very excited and very nervous lol! We had 7 week scans (I just haven't got the patience to wait until 12 weeks!) with both our sons so will do the same with this one all being well.

H&H 9 months to you all xx

Welcome new BFP's! I will add you to page one. :flower:

I love that this little group is starting to grow!!

Leo- I was also really worried about another chemical, but my tests have just been getting darker too!! Hoping for sticky beans for us both!:happydance::baby:

Desiree- My little ones will be 6 years apart. What (if any) concerns do you have about the age gap?

Michelle- I am crossing all of my crossables for you that your numbers are AWESOME when you go back in!!:hugs::thumbup:

Any new symptoms to report out there?

Urinating blood for 2 days in agony. I had this with second son. On anti biotics. Feel sick now. bla. I have no idea how many weeks I am or where I belong yet I wont know for a while as they dont call you here till near second tri.

I'm actually not to concerned about the age gap in know my older kids are going to be over the moon and very helpful and my husband and his sister are 10 years apart and have always been super close. I am hoping that this will work out the same way. I know my daughter will be a mother hen and my son is so loving so I'm really excited to tell them.

Oh my gosh, Dragonfly... that sounds terrible.:hugs: Feel better soon!!:flower:
You have a long wait, but we will be there with you through it!

Deisree- That's kind of how I feel about it. I'm sure they will be over the moon with the news!

How long has everyone been trying? For me since May 2015.

We have been trying since Nov of 2014 which seems like forever ago I swear it was the fertilatea that worked it was the first time trying it and low and behold I ended up pregnant. I am so thankful and will be waiting until the end of February to tell the kiddos.

We've been trying since July of 2014. Two miscarriages, one in June of 2015 and one in Sept. So I can't help but be super-cautious! Though DH and I both had tests done, and there isn't anything they could find with either of us that would put us at an increased risk.

I'm just hoping third time is the charm! So I'm really anxious to hear my beta numbers from today.

Just got back my numbers! 2nd beta at 572, so a doubling time of 36ish hours. Yay! I go back on Monday for a recheck. I think this pregnancy might work out. :)

Sounds like these pregnancies are long awaited miracles for all of us! Congrats again ladies!
Desiree- February seems like a really good time to tell the older siblings! Since I don't have a first scan until almost 9 weeks we may tell our little guy a bit after that if everything looks good. He can't keep a secret to save his life though so we will have to be really careful about it!
Michelle- that is a great number! I'm so happy that things are going well for you!! Congrats!

Hi! I got my bfp on the 22nd, my AF day, a million and one tests later and they still say I'm pregnant :happydance:
Now as far as my LMP is concerned, my due date is 1st September - will have to see what the dating scan says - still not booked in with Midwife yet, got to make a doctors appointment still to confirm everything.

Just starting to feel slightly nauseous, and got sensitive bazookas too.

Congratulations MummaMoo!! Isn't it the greatest!?
I added you to the first page. Glad to have you on board!!

Congrats ladies!! :happydance:

I will join the club! Fertility Friend says that I'm due September 8. I'm calling the doc on Monday. I'm not sure if they will do a blood draw or not (apparently some docs don't do that these days if you get positives on tests but I feel like I want one anyway). I'm 14dpo and got faint lines that got progressively darker on the early response cheap internet dip sticks starting on 9dpo, and I finally got a faint but there line on FRER yesterday and this morning! Excited to be a part of a group to talk about things in the coming months. This is my first pregnancy so I am excited but terrified at the same time. I've already had a ton of symptoms so that has eased me into things I think. Here are some of my crazy symptoms: eczema flare up on my lips for 2 days (weird!!!), ocular migraine the other night, sensitive boobies (I just constantly wear sports bras but even those are uncomfortable), fatigued, slight aversion to meat for some reason, cramping/pain in my hips and so emotional. I also had constant creamy/stretchy CM from about 2dpo-11dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->