September Snugglers 2016

Just1more2 - I think I am leaning towards finding out. I know my hubby would like it to be a surprise. I not sure I can wait that long!!

I like the idea of shopping for the baby again too:) We only have the crib left as well. My boys will have to share a room which will be interesting. Lol I really hope they are going to be ok with it.

I'm keen to find out this time. With Sophie we stayed team yellow, but party of me is tempted to find out so that if we have a boy, I can get rid of all of Sophie's clothes and use the money to buy for baby boy. All of the paraphernalia we bought is neutral anyway so we don't have that to think about. My other half is happy to wait, he wouldn't trust the sonographer anyway, so even if we did find out he's still want to keep hold of everything anyway.
The only thing i'll be buying new is a Moses basket mattress and some new babygros and vests, and the baby will have it's own coming home outfit.

We definitely want to find out. I know we both want to get used to the idea of either a boy or a girl before the baby arrives.

Mind if I join you all? :flower:

My due date (based on ovulation) is September 7. Next week I'll be going to get betas done and then around 2 weeks after that, I'm getting an ultrasound. I'm really, really excited but really, really nervous.

My OH and I have been TTC since December 2014. I had a chemical in June and then another in September, so I'm very cautious about this pregnancy. However, my tests are really dark and have been, plus at 14dpo my CB digi test said 2-3 weeks, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

The symptoms I've had are that I'm so incredibly exhausted, I'm super moody, and some nausea. A little bit of cramping here and there, too.

This is my fourth baby and my OH's first. My older children are 7 and 6 (they'll be 8 and 7 by the time baby gets here). My youngest child would have just turned 4 in December, however, I lost her to SIDS 3 years ago :cry: I'm really excited that my kids are finally going to have another sibling, but I'm going to wait for a while to tell them. I know my daughter is going to be absolutely thrilled with a baby sibling but I'm not so sure about my son - he wants a sibling, but he finds babies/toddlers annoying, so I'm not sure how he is going to feel about his sibling. :shrug:

Sorry for the long introduction. :blush:

Congratulations!!! I am so very sorry for all of your losses:hugs:

My daugther will be 8 when this baby is due. My first son will be 6 and my youngest will be 4. I am a bit worried about the age gap as well. We had our first 3 kids all within in 3.5years. There is 22 months between my dd & ds1, and 22 months between my ds1 & ds2. It is going to be interesting having kids who are a bit older and then a newborn. I have no idea how my kids will react when the find out. lol

I am also a bit worries because I gave all of our baby items! lol All we have left in the old crib and everything else is gone. One I hit the 13 weeks mark I will have to start to figure out what I need for the baby.

I really hope you have a sticky bean:) H&H 9months to you!

Thank you. :hugs:

There's only 16 months between DS and DD1. And then there were 2 1/2 years between DD1 and DD2. I had planned on having another shortly after my youngest, but then my kids' dad and I divorced, so making babies was put on the back burner for a while. However, my OH and I are hoping not to have such a big age gap between the kids we have. I really liked the 2 1/2 year gap, so that's what we'll be aiming for.

I also have no baby stuff left. I'm okay with that, though. That just means that I get to do all the shopping and everything all over again. Can't complain about that :haha:

My mother never had any symptoms or morning sickness. I am the complete opposite!

MummaMoo - thanks for reminding me about the FB groups. I do belong to a mommy group in my area:) That is great you have kept all of your baby clothes. I so wish I had!!! A swap sounds like a great idea:)

speaking of gender...who will find out and who will be team yellow? We are still undecided.

I'm 99% sure that we're going to find out the gender. I found out with all my other kids, so it'll probably be the same this time. I kind of want to stay team yellow, but I know that I am way to impatient for that and I like having gender-specific clothes. All of my baby gear I'll be getting gender-neutral, though since OH and I plan on having more than one baby.

That being said, I'm already convinced this baby is a girl. Since I found out I was pregnant, I've been referring to the baby as a girl. It's just a gut feeling. It was the same way with my youngest, so we shall see if I'm right again. Of course, either way I will be completely happy. :)

Welcome to all of our newcomers, and a huge congratulations to you all too!

Also a question for you ladies!! What (if anything) did you do differently this month to get your BFP?

I have been using OPKs for the last 3 cycles and I have gotten pregnant each time. To help prevent another early loss this cycle I have been taking one 81mg baby aspirin every day. I have read a lot and decided it can do nothing but help. We shall see!!

What about you?!

This month we used OPKs and I was taking prenatals prescribed by doctor. I also was very relaxed over the tww...we were on vacation in punta cana and I had several drinks...really didn't think this was my month! Hope that won't affect the baby!

I definitely want to find out the gender of my baby. This will be my first...praying that it sticks...so I will need to get everything! I will try to go gender neutral for big items though because we would like more children! :)

I had a miscarriage in September after unexpectedly falling pregnant. It was after our loss that we decided that actually we did want to add another to our family despite Maisie still being so young.

We decided to take an extremely relaxed approach and I wouldn't even describe it as trying - more like having fun! My first period after the miscarriage was 4 weeks after our loss and my LMP was Nov. 26th. We were very lucky.

Also a question for you ladies!! What (if anything) did you do differently this month to get your BFP?

Had sex! :haha:
Honestly, our relationship sadly had taken quite a backseat for much of the time we've had Sophie. The opportunity for that kind of thing was rarely there, or rather, I'd prefer a good nights sleep and a hot cuppa tea than hitting the sack with my fella. Plus after my tear things were a bit uncomfortable. We still aren't regular do-ers in the bedroom, the fella has called this pregnancy a one-hit-wonder!

I don't want to find out at all.... but my mom's really sick and I don't know if she's going to make it through this with me. I might change my mind so she gets the chance to know it.

As to what I did differently... well... IVF. lol

My first ultrasound will be on Thursday. :D

The only thing that we I did differently this cycle was I drank the fertilatea everyday and I got pregnant no idea if that helped but it certainly didn't hurt. We are unsure if we want to find out the sex or not I'd really like to wait but I don't know if I can. I do think that the excitement of not knowing the day in give birth would be really fun.

We didn't do anything different this time. But we have both been more relaxed in general so I do wonder if that had anything to do with it?

I would love to not find out the babies gender until birth but I am not sure I have the self restraint! I found out at 20 and 16 weeks with my daughter and Son.

Xx

Congrats everyone. I just got my BFP today at 10 dpo excited & scared as had MC in July. Hoping for a sticky bean. Ovulation due date is 15th September.

Congrats everyone. I just got my BFP today at 10 dpo excited & scared as had MC in July. Hoping for a sticky bean. Ovulation due date is 15th September.

Congrats mummy1506! Praying for a sticky bean for you!

I've been taking bfps to check line progression. Test line was almost as dark as control line today at 13dpo...what do you think?

https://s23.postimg.org/k4d3lbnob/image.jpg

Hey ladies, how is everyone today? Anymore symptoms showing up? I am starting to feel the nauseas set in a bit more. Also getting a metallic taste in my mouth. I have had several twinges in my lower left and right sides. I remember having theses with my previous pregnancies too.

Mummy1506- Congrats and welcome! Hoping you have a sticky bean:) Sorry for your loss. I have had 1 MC and 1 chemical. I am due Sept 6.

amantila - your progression lines look fantastic! They definitely got alot darker:) I took another test on New Years Day and the line was definitely darker from my first test.

Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies :flower:

Hey ladies, how is everyone today? Anymore symptoms showing up? I am starting to feel the nauseas set in a bit more. Also getting a metallic taste in my mouth. I have had several twinges in my lower left and right sides. I remember having theses with my previous pregnancies too.

Mummy1506- Congrats and welcome! Hoping you have a sticky bean:) Sorry for your loss. I have had 1 MC and 1 chemical. I am due Sept 6.

I'm feeling alright today so far. I've noticed the last few days that my nausea gets worse at night. This is how it was in my other pregnancies. Plus I've gone off pretty much all food. Nothing sounds/looks good at all.

AJ, I am sorry to hear about your mom being sick :hugs:

Welcome to our new members.

How is everyone feeling? I feel pretty good. I had a fantastic pregnancy with Moo though I know I was very lucky. She was, however, born at 34+4 via emergency c-section so I would hope we make it to term this time.

:wave: hi ladies. I have been stalking last few days. Congratulations everyone on your bfps. Sounds like there are some wonderful Miracles ones on this thread :kiss:

Alea- hi we were on may Miracles together. So pleased to both be here.

Quick info on me. Lttc #1. DD from ivf. Miracle natural bfp in august last year but mc and D&c in October just a day after my 39th bday. We were toomnsick Nov to DTD but our first try n Dec gave us our shock :bfp:

Feeling more confident this time round as lines darker and have quesyness. Complete poas holic though!! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies on this incredible journey :kiss:

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome new :bfp:s!! Congrats! We are so glad you are here:hugs::thumbup::baby: I have added any new dates to the first page. Sorry for all the losses, sticky dust all over you!

Amantila - That is some lovely progression! This looks like a strong bean for you!

AJ - Sorry to hear about your mom, that must be one of the hardest things at a time like this. My mom has Emphysema and has good and bad days. We almost lost her a couple of years ago.

AFM - still pretty symptomless. Same breast condition as has been for the last week, but i did notice that this morning they seemed even vainier (i didnt think that was even possible!) and a little bigger. Some weepiness the last day or so, but had some family drama which i am sure had a lot to do with it.
I had a really heartwarming moment yesterday with my little guy. We were at a family holiday party and a little cousin was there (he is almost 2) and my son spent about an hour teaching him how to use a new toy. He was so patient and caring it made me tear up. I am feeling a little better about our age gap thing since that:cloud9:

How are all you lovelies doing today?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->