September Snugglers 2016

Congratulations MummaMoo!! Isn't it the greatest!?
I added you to the first page. Glad to have you on board!!

Yeah, it's pretty fab! We wanted a smaller age gap between Sophie and the baby but I'm glad now that she will be older and hopefully easier to handle with a new addition to the family.

Welcome blueeyes! Congrats! I have added you to the first page. We are getting a nice list now! It is duo nice to have a bunch of ladies all in the same place to obsess a bit with!
It sounds like you have all kinds of great symptoms. I'm a bit jealous all I have so far it's some cramping and super sore boobs. No nausea or anything...

Mumma- almost 2 years is a great age gap! My 2 kids will be exactly 6 years apart. My son will be a huge helper, but I'm worried about how they will get along.

Just1more2 - my friend has 3 children, the difference between the eldest and youngest is 6ish years I think, and he has been brilliant with his baby sister. It's the middle child that can sometimes get snappy and annoyed with the youngest (but then again she's very brattish!)

Mind if I join you all? :flower:

My due date (based on ovulation) is September 7. Next week I'll be going to get betas done and then around 2 weeks after that, I'm getting an ultrasound. I'm really, really excited but really, really nervous.

My OH and I have been TTC since December 2014. I had a chemical in June and then another in September, so I'm very cautious about this pregnancy. However, my tests are really dark and have been, plus at 14dpo my CB digi test said 2-3 weeks, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

The symptoms I've had are that I'm so incredibly exhausted, I'm super moody, and some nausea. A little bit of cramping here and there, too.

This is my fourth baby and my OH's first. My older children are 7 and 6 (they'll be 8 and 7 by the time baby gets here). My youngest child would have just turned 4 in December, however, I lost her to SIDS 3 years ago :cry: I'm really excited that my kids are finally going to have another sibling, but I'm going to wait for a while to tell them. I know my daughter is going to be absolutely thrilled with a baby sibling but I'm not so sure about my son - he wants a sibling, but he finds babies/toddlers annoying, so I'm not sure how he is going to feel about his sibling. :shrug:

Sorry for the long introduction. :blush:

My due date (based on ovulation) is September 7. Next week I'll be going to get betas done and then around 2 weeks after that, I'm getting an ultrasound. I'm really, really excited but really, really nervous.

My OH and I have been TTC since December 2014. I had a chemical in June and then another in September, so I'm very cautious about this pregnancy. However, my tests are really dark and have been, plus at 14dpo my CB digi test said 2-3 weeks, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

The symptoms I've had are that I'm so incredibly exhausted, I'm super moody, and some nausea. A little bit of cramping here and there, too.

This is my fourth baby and my OH's first. My older children are 7 and 6 (they'll be 8 and 7 by the time baby gets here). My youngest child would have just turned 4 in December, however, I lost her to SIDS 3 years ago :cry: I'm really excited that my kids are finally going to have another sibling, but I'm going to wait for a while to tell them. I know my daughter is going to be absolutely thrilled with a baby sibling but I'm not so sure about my son - he wants a sibling, but he finds babies/toddlers annoying, so I'm not sure how he is going to feel about his sibling. :shrug:

Congratulations! Your family sounds beautiful! Xx

I'm cautiously joining! This will be my first baby and it is my first pregnancy...hoping the little bean sticks! Should be due around 9/13.

Got my BFP yesterday (NYE) at 10dpo with a wondfo and an frer. Obvious lines! BFP again today with wondfo and a CB digital.

I have really sore bbs (never happens to me...I'm a B cup haha) and have been dealing with some nausea and a cold. Hope those are good signs!

I have an appointment at the OBGYN on the 8th...is that too long to wait? I just moved a few months ago and I've had that appointment booked for months just so that I could establish care there. Now I get to go in and tell them that I'm pregnant...hopefully!

Hi Ladies, cautiously joining!

Congrats to all and sending lots of positive sticky vibes for our beanies!

I've had a fair few miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy (lost my right fallopian tube).

After 3 failed pregnancies in 2010 I ended up pregnant and had my twin boys now aged 4... i have since had 2 more miscarriages including a chemical last month and have ended up here again with a real squinter at 9 dpo this month. So far everything looking good. I'm on aspirin and progesterone to help. Fingers crossed.

If this one sticks my EDD by ff is 11th September 2016.

Hey ladies, I would love to join the group:)

I just got a positive test yesterday and due Sept 6. This will be baby #4. My hubby and I were not planning on having anymore, so this came to us as quick a shock! lol There was no 2 week wait for me with this pregnancy. I realized that I was about 2 days last yesterday and decided to test. To my surprise it came back positive. I havent had many symptoms yet. Just a bit of bloating and my bb's are a bit sore.

Welcome and huge congrats to all the new ladies!! There is always room for more! So sorry to all of those who have suffered losses. We have a nice variety of women and pregnancies on here so far and I love that!!:happydance::hugs:
I have added all of your dates to the first page!

Sending out massive sticky vibes to all. A number of us have had losses of one kind or another, and I really hope this is a lucky thread! I can't wait till we all start getting scans!!:happydance::cloud9:

I am feeling nervous today...
I still don't have any new symptoms and today marks 5 weeks exactly. I still only have sore breasts - slightly enlarged, still veiny and larger areolas, some occasional heartburn and bloating and seldom some twinging.

Shouldn't I have more symptoms by now? I have been taking ICs some mornings and the lines are still very dark, but I am worried of having a MMC. It has been 6 years since I have been pregnant, so I don't really remember how things went down when I was pregnant with my son.
I have had 2 chemical pregnancies, and I am concerned that I will loose this one too. :nope:
I have not had any bleeding or pain, so I am counting that as a good sign, but I am worried.

Also a question for you ladies!! What (if anything) did you do differently this month to get your BFP?

I have been using OPKs for the last 3 cycles and I have gotten pregnant each time. To help prevent another early loss this cycle I have been taking one 81mg baby aspirin every day. I have read a lot and decided it can do nothing but help. We shall see!!

What about you?!

I still don't have any new symptoms and today marks 5 weeks exactly. I still only have sore breasts - slightly enlarged, still veiny and larger areolas, some occasional heartburn and bloating and seldom some twinging.

Shouldn't I have more symptoms by now? I have been taking ICs some mornings and the lines are still very dark, but I am worried of having a MMC. It has been 6 years since I have been pregnant, so I don't really remember how things went down when I was pregnant with my son.
I have had 2 chemical pregnancies, and I am concerned that I will loose this one too. :nope:
I have not had any bleeding or pain, so I am counting that as a good sign, but I am worried.

I feel the same as you today, very nervous. I have almost no symptoms too, normal I have more by now. My bb's are sore, but nothing that really hurts. I have a bit of bloating as well. I am scared I will get bad MS again. It usually shows up around the 5 week mark and last until at least 20 weeks. I always have to go on meds for MS because it unbearable. Fingers crossed I wont this time:) lol

It's been 4 years since I've had a healthy pregnancy. Ive had 2 losses. The first loss was a miscarriage back in 2003 at 10 weeks. It was really tough to go through. I also had a chemcial in Feb 2014 @ 5weeks. Even though my hubby and I were not trying it was sad too.
I am so sorry for everyone who has had losses and I really hope we all have sticky beans this time!! H&H 9 months to all of us:)

Also a question for you ladies!! What (if anything) did you do differently this month to get your BFP?

I have been using OPKs for the last 3 cycles and I have gotten pregnant each time. To help prevent another early loss this cycle I have been taking one 81mg baby aspirin every day. I have read a lot and decided it can do nothing but help. We shall see!!

What about you?!

I have a friend who had a really tough time conceiving. She had quite a few early losses as well. She did end up having a son 1.5 years ago. She told me she took asprin and it helped. I really hope you have a sticky bean this time around:) Fingers crossed!!!

Congratulations!!! I am so very sorry for all of your losses:hugs:

My daugther will be 8 when this baby is due. My first son will be 6 and my youngest will be 4. I am a bit worried about the age gap as well. We had our first 3 kids all within in 3.5years. There is 22 months between my dd & ds1, and 22 months between my ds1 & ds2. It is going to be interesting having kids who are a bit older and then a newborn. I have no idea how my kids will react when the find out. lol

I am also a bit worries because I gave all of our baby items! lol All we have left in the old crib and everything else is gone. One I hit the 13 weeks mark I will have to start to figure out what I need for the baby.

I really hope you have a sticky bean:) H&H 9months to you!

Thank you for the reassurance ladies. It really helps:hugs:
I hope we all get the little bundles we want so badly!!

The worry this early on is so common, especially for those that have losses. But I've read tons of threads where one day symptoms even disappear and then pretty quickly morning sickness or some other symptom shows up.

I think it's still pretty early for all of us to see symptoms. I know all I've had is sore boobs, slight cramping here and there and last night for a few minutes I had that metallic taste in my mouth.

I can't wait for a scan myself to make sure everything is going okay!

Michelle - I don't think I will ever have been so happy to hug a toilet than I will be when that first battle with MS comes along!:haha:

I have everything crossed for all of us! I don't want to have to add any angels to page one!! :winkwink:

We have to remember that some ladies have NO symptoms whatsoever!

As for giving away all the baby stuff - on fb there is a local selling site for baby stuff, maybe you have a local one too, could be worth checking those kind of groups out, or NCT nearly new sales...
And maybe if I have a boy and you ladies have a girl we can do a baby wardrobe swap!? I've got all of Sophie's clothes from birth, and am keeping them till we know what this one is going to be... all being well of course!

My mother never had any symptoms or morning sickness. I am the complete opposite!

MummaMoo - thanks for reminding me about the FB groups. I do belong to a mommy group in my area:) That is great you have kept all of your baby clothes. I so wish I had!!! A swap sounds like a great idea:)

speaking of gender...who will find out and who will be team yellow? We are still undecided.

mari - We will be finding out for sure. I was thinking of keeping a yellow bump this time, but my OH really wants to know and deep down so do I!!

As for age gaps and giving all your baby things away - I am in the same boat. Our kiddos will be 6 years apart and I do not have anything left over from him except his crib. I will need to start from scratch! The nice thing is that I may have a baby shower to help with little things like diapers and clothes, but we are pretty much on our own as far as bigger purchases go... ugh!
Bonus is that I get to shop for it all and get new things! That is exciting!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->