September Snugglers 2016

I completely missed the Facebook group too. Any news on mummamoo? I keep checking in X

I think i've added the ladies who messaged me yesterday wanting in on FB group haha :) Very much a private group as its secret so can only be seen by members who are in the group and I have to add any new members :D

Hi friends! Thank you all so much for asking -- the scan went v well. Fluid is still low but still making the low normal range. Since fluid naturally drops the last couple weeks, will test again Tuesday and hopefully it's okay.
They said baby looks good and ready to go!! Up to 6 lb 10 now. :)
Mari- I also was told looks like baby has dropped and I know what you mean by 8 more days feeling like eternity! Thank you all again for your support and concern.

Aiden- if you are out there- wondering how your growth scan went?

Xan- how are you feeling?
Did Mumma go into labor? We took a short trip and I feel I have missed so much. I missed signing up for the FB group too. That must be where everyone is posting now? Others have had their babies the past few days?! So much going on. I can't believe we are all almost there!

Mari- crazy hot weather back here too. I woke up incredibly swollen for first time.. hope this goes down.

Hopie - so glad they are keeping a close eye on your fluid. Yay that the baby is close to 7lbs now:) You can join our FB group anytime. Just pm x-ginge-x on here, as she is the one who created it. It is a secret and private group and safe to share on. BnB is a public forum and you don't feel so comfortable posting pics and sharing personal news. I won't announce for anyone but there have been slot of babies born this week:) Amd more almost here!
Sorry your are swelling too. My swelling was gone this morning but starting to slowly come back. I find its worst at the end of the day. My Csection is 1 week today. I cannot believe it!

I agree with Mari, I feel so much better about sharing baby pictures on a secret Facebook group rather than on here, and it's so much easier to update on there too! Come and join us Hopie! <3

I'm glad your scan went great hun!!!

Thank you Mari and Campn!
I will pm xgin now to ask to get on to the group...now I see why our board has been so quiet for once!

Mari- 1 more week..wow!!! I couldn't believe the sudden swollen that came on yesterday, esp. my ankles!! I slept with my feet above heart level and completely gone this morning. Sure it will come back with the heat and all. Two more weeks to go, but hopefully just one like you! :)

Can't wait to see on the group who have had their babies!!

For those of you not on the FB page, Liam was born last night at 10pm. After being scheduled for induction, I went into labor naturally that same night! We're all doing well, but I had a setback- I was diagnosed with a blood clot (I knew I had clotting issues). This also means pump and dump for 24 hours because of the radiation. DH has been a life saver, and is bonding with Liam so beautifully. Tonight we left him in the hospital nursery to get some sleep. Tomorrow I will have another test to know if the treatment is working. I literally owe my life to the thoroughness of my doctor and this has been one crazy ride.

Hopie - I can't wait for you to join us over on the Facebook group! I think its much easier posting on Facebook plus I don't have to worry about posting pictures since its much more private. :)

As for my growth scan, at 36 weeks, LO was measuring 6lb, 1oz and he had gone up a little in percentiles. So there weren't any more concerns about his growth. They did say that there were some concerns about excess fluid but since i was so close to my due date, it wasn't a big worry at all. I got my induction scheduled for today.

But in the end, LO decided he wanted to be born early. :haha: Everett was born on August 23 at 38+2 weeks. He's a little peanut at 6lb, 12oz and 19.5in long. We're all doing really well and I'm so in love :cloud9:

Congrats Xan and Aidensxmomma!!! Best wishes with your little ones!! So exciting!!

CONGRATULATIONS Xanz and Aiden!!! Soo happy for you both!!
Thanks for writing here. I have been thinking of the both of you and had a good feeling you had your babies. :)

Xanz- thank God you have such thorough, excellent doctors is right. I hope the test today showed the clot is resolving easily. I'm praying that it does and you are home with baby Liam soon! Can't wait to see a picture of him. So great you went into labor naturally before having to be induced. Congratulations again!!

Aiden- so great your little guy decided to arrive a bit early! Glad he is a great size and you both are doing great!

Mari- less than a week for you to go. whoo-hoo!!! Thanks -- next scan is tomorrow, and hopefully fluid didn't go any lower.

Sarah- have you been added to the fb group yet? I hope to be added soon-- it is sad here now.. I feel like the last person left on a now deserted island! :)

CONGRATULATIONS again to both of you. Enjoy!!!!

Hopie - I am good:) My mom came over today and cleaned my house. We also cooked a bunch of food i can freeze and use have after the c section. It's just so exhausting to cook on my own now. I have to constantly sit down. I've only got 4 days left! I cannot believe it. Did you send ginge a pm here on BnB? She can give you all the info how to be added to FB group. I have to give her my FB name and the she was able to send me the group request.
I hope your scan goes well tomorrow and fluid is ok. I'm sorry you've been lonely I here. I will make an effort to come here more often:)

Oh, thanks Mari! You are so sweet. Omg..4 more days to go!!
Glad you have good food now in freezer. OH said he will cook lots the next 3-4 weeks. :)
I finally got on to FB. I'm ashamed to say I still have to figure out who you and others are on there. All I figured out so far is Xanz and Mumma!

Thanks for the luck. 39wk scan in few hours. I don't think anything is happening but sure hope baby arrives within this next week!!

Not posted in here for ages but popping in and out to see how everyone doing. Congrats on the babies already been born. I can't believe we are all so close to the end already xx

I hope everyone is well, those nearing delivery are not suffering, and those due at the end of the month aren't too impatient. Everyone is fine, and we were (finally) released from the hospital yesterday after a couple of concerns. In the end it was good that we stayed longer and got some more peace of mind, and things that would have seemed like a big deal (daily injections) are no more than minor annoyances.

We're finally getting a chance to test out all of the baby gear and I wanted to offer my two cents. In case anyone hasn't gotten a pump yet, I really like the Medela Pump in Style. It's less painful than the one I used in the hospital and works really well (~60 cc in 15 minutes) 5 days after delivery.

Also the mamaRoo by 4 moms is saving our sanity! One caveat- I have no experience with other swings, so maybe swings are just awesome in general.

Ladies :hugs: I'm horrible about keeping up here now, but wanted to check in. I finally got a few hours of sleep in a row, thanks to the introduction of a pacifier. I was always anti-pacifier, but I am officially pro-pacifier now LOL

x-ginge, this is for you: I think my minimum diaper stash is finally complete <3 but, wouldn't you know it, she's a preemie and will be in newborn diapers for ages. So, it's an excuse to build a whole newborn stash now too! :D

Oh that reminds me, while at the hospital they brought me some preemie diapers and even though she is very small I was so proud of her that she was chunky enough in the leg that the preemie diapers cut into her thighs too much and so she is in newborn sizes already. :)

I think this was a total stream of consciousness post. Sorry if I'm rambling! lol

Oh. Just popped in to see if any more babies arrived but no one has posted. Hope everyone and their lil ones are happy and healthy. My due date tomorrow!!

Hi Ladies, Im due Oct 1st and feel like I could vary well be a September Mommy instead so dropping in to say hello. Wishing you all the best and congrats to those who have already had their little ones! :crib:

Mrs Max, Congrats on 40 weeks! Wishing you all the best!!:flower:

Hi Lee37! I'm also due October 1st! Hence why I was in this group too lol. But it's incredibly dead recently!

Hey ladies! We've all been posting often on the Facebook group! Many of us had our babies too! Hope you're all doing wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->