September Snugglers 2016

Still at home cramping but nothing significant yet. Going to TRY and get some sleep!!

Moo I am so excited for you!!!

Xan, sorry to hear hubby is freaking out a little. I'd bet by the time October rolls around, he'll be more in the swing of things. It probably just hit him this is really happening lol My DH occasionally panics about things, and it kind of sounded familiar to me in the same way. If it is similar, just remind him everything will work out fine ;) It's kind of funny, but some men just need to be reminded of it lol

Hopie that's great about all the free stuff. I don't really think the amazon free stuff was worth it, but what is worth it is the free shipping for prime membership and the diaper subscription. I buy enough stuff online, I am sure I have covered my prime membership cost over and over again. I'm way past break even. Also, I've heard with prime membership I'll get to see The Grand Tour when it starts this fall without having to pay extra, and I'm really looking forward to that :blush: I'm not even interested in cars lol but I appreciate learning which cars I'll never be able to afford don't have enough boot space

As for me, this morning at my NST they could see a few contractions. First time those have shown up during the scan. And, I was able to confirm baby is for sure head down now :D One of my contractions at the scan was actually surprisingly painful, period like cramp, although the others I couldn't really feel. But, I'm thinking now things might kick off this week before my induction next week fx

Hopie - it's so much fun looking for all the baby freebies:) I did that with my first pregnant a lot! Lol This time I've just been doing whatever is online. I haven't paid for the Amazon prime, but have considered. I'll have to check it out again. Good for you going back to another Target. I totally would have done the same:)

Uni - thanks so much for telling me your friends experience with a csection. Hearing all the positive stories really helps calm my nerves. Most people I know who have had planned csections only have good things to say. I honestly cannot wait for the relief!! There is just no more room left in me for this baby. Lol. How exciting you are getting contractions now. Maybe baby will come early:)

Good luck mumma!! If you can try walking. Should increase the contractions and help labor along. That way you can skip induction if you want :)

I LOVE AMAZON PRIME! Worth every single penny in my opinion. The deals, the constant free shipping on most things, add on items (are those for non prime users too??), prime pantry boxes and prime now (where I can get things in 1-2 hours)

Not to mention Amazon prime video (like Netflix) music and books!

Just completely worth it in my opinion.

oh how could I forget about the pantry boxes? Those are excellant!

Hopie, if you have an .edu email address you can use to sign up they will let you have a free trial period. That is how they got me hooked on it!

Mum- good luck!! Sounds like this might be it!!
Xan- how are you feeling?

Campn, Uni, Mari - thank you for opinions on joining prime. Definitely will now! I have to find out what pantry boxes are!
Mari- so glad you have the date set-- wow- that is so soon! Definitely safest decision and my friends also told me their c-section and recovery were a breeze.

Ultrasound at end of day today. hope fluid went up but sort of doubt it.

Good luck with your ultrasound Hopie! How are you doing?

For the past few days I'm feeling very pregnant, but I can still swim laps and walked up a couple of flights of stairs today. The furniture arrived and I think I overdid it putting things in their places. I'm still getting regular contractions (20-30 min) but not painful so I'm still waiting.

Mumma- hope all is going well!!

Hopie- I love Amazon prime! Totally worth it. The box you get for doing their registry is a bit skimpy IMO. I mostly used the registry for a list for myself to remember what I needed to buy.

AFM, I have my 37 week appointment tomorrow and my dr is going to do a sweep! I really hope it kicks things off. I was 1cm dialated at my appointment last week and I've been having cramping and sporadic contractions. I'm also still getting the EWCM occasionally. Not sure if it's plug or not but I'm putting it in the positive sign column.

Good luck Mumma! Lottie can't wait to have another snuggler friend!

I forgot about this group! I commented a bit at begining of pregnancy and then totally forgot to come back haha!
I'm trying to read over some of the past few pages to see how everyone is.
I have a growth scan on monday as well (i skimmed and someone has one the same day - good luck)
I've had pressure down there so think head is lowering a bit, my doctor was thinking about induction depending on what next scan says (hbp that isnt being controlled well with meds) ... will be following now our dates are all getting closer!

Hopie- thinking of you and hoping that your fluids are okay, and that you are enjoying some R&R.

Hopie, hoping to hear from you!

We've had a few snugglers born already on our Facebook page! They're August snugglers now! :thumbup:

Congrats to all the mommas who have their babies in the last couple of days!! So many have become August babes:) I keep forgetting to come and post here now as we also have the FB page.

My neighbor told me last night that i have dropped. I really can't notice but she sure did. I slept horribly last night and have been up for the day since 4am. Not fun!! The crazy hot weather has come back and its going to a scorcher today. I've got my last OB appt tomorrow before my section. Only 8 more days until the baby comes out, but it feels like an eternity. How is everyone else?

Alea, it's very new but I already love it! Much easier to update on there and post pictures knowing they're staying private on there! I love that part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->