~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

Hey Ladies - I am just poking my head in here if that is okay, I joined an August Group when I got my BFP but after a dating scan my EDD was moved to 3/9, whilst I am still reading and posting a bit in there and will continue to do so, I am a bit behind all of those ladies so if its okay with you all would like to be in here too.

Am 7.2 today, struggling a little with tiredness and all day nausea but other than that all going well.

Hope all is okay with those of you who have had spotting and that it has all stopped now.

I am based in NZ :)
Hi! We'll be Due Date Buddies!!

I have an early scan booked at EPAU for Thursday :) I’ll only be 5+2 but it’ll be good to see if the sac and yolk sac have formed and are in the right place x
That's great, you'll have that peace of mind then.

As for me, spotting slowed down yesterday thank goodness. A little this morning, still browny / light pink. 24.5 hours til my scan and counting. I'm still just holding onto the fact that it's happened like this before with both my pregnancies, keeping everything crossed that it's just what happens for me. Still doesn't really stop me worrying about it all.

Joining you ladies! I got my BFP on Jan 2nd! My due date is Septmeber 12th! We were thinking if being team yellow but I don't think DH is going to be able to handle that :haha: so will probably find out the sex.
I had a MMC a few months ago so I will be nervous until my first scan. I have an appointment on Jan 29th and will have my first scan in the week after that during my 8th week. I have had some minor symptoms like random nausea, tiredness and cramps but that is it so far! Glad to be a part of this group :)

Hi everyone. I’m still in shock so bear with me.

My son is 11 months old and was an IVF baby, after our first round of ICSI. My husband has antibodies so we were told we have a very low chance of natural conception. We didn’t have any frosties, so found the money and talked to clinic about doing a fresh round.

Meds arrived in December and I started down regulating on 1/1/18. After 2 weeks, I was due a baseline scan so I could start stimming. But I’d not had a withdrawal bleed and this would mean a delay. On Monday, just before calling the clinic to let them know I’d still not bled, I did a pregnancy test. Purely because I knew they would make me do one.

OMG. It was a blazing :bfp:

I rang the clinic who said the meds were safe (in fact the progesterone boost may have helped) and to swap them for cyclogest and prednisolone. They are also offering us 2 free pregnancy scans, first one at 7 weeks!

I had bloods done on Monday and my b-hcg was 985. I’m getting repeat bloods today and just hoping so much it has doubled. When I had a natural chemical, bloods were only 48 and digi never said above 1-2 weeks, so I’m cautiously optimistic. So far, things are more like my son’s pregnancy.

My name is Ellie, I’m 40 and live in the South of the UK. I’m a teacher but on maternity leave for another 4.5 weeks. Going by last period, I’m due on 20th September.

Symptoms so far: heartburn, insomnia, cramps and backache. I’m still breastfeeding and have not yet noticed any change in sensation, though I think my milk supply has dipped.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! <3 Here’s to happy and healthy pregnancies for us all!

Attachments

• 20361980-3B82-44AB-980A-027D16CF68D0.jpg
    20361980-3B82-44AB-980A-027D16CF68D0.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 3
Welcome ladies, so great to have you with us.

Amber, I'll won't put a :yellow: next to you just yet, until you make up your mind for sure on finding out.

What a surprise for you Ellie!

What an awesome surprise Ellie!!

Good luck at your scan poppy!! Fantastic to be due date buddies!! And you are closer in time difference too!!!

5 weeks today and got this this morning. It's no guarantee BUT never got this on time with any of my miscarriages so it is reassuring from that point of view!

Attachments

• IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
5 weeks today and got this this morning. It's no guarantee BUT never got this on time with any of my miscarriages so it is reassuring from that point of view!

Yay that’s great!!!

I remember the same from Finlo’s pregnancy. I got 3+ on 5 weeks exactly and it felt so good! I’m a day behind you by lmp so might try tomorrow. Only problem is I think I ovulated later than cd14 so probably not got the dates right. Might wait until next week or it will worry me if it’s still 2-3!

Yay fantastic!

I never got the 3+ with my first 2 (as in, i used them up too early and got the 2-3) so i waited with this one until this week and of course up it came. That was before the spotting this week but hopefully all is still ok. I'll know in about 12 hours! Should be going to sleep right now but of course running all the things though my mind.

I am located north of Brisbane in QLD Australia.

Poppybug and CookieDough good luck with your scans tomorrow!

Peonies83 I hope your scan went well!

Welcome Fit_Mama2Be, waiting2c, AmberR, and elliecain, so wonderful having so many of us now :) H&H 9 months to you all!

Welcome ladies! H&H9

Ellie that is a wonderful surprise! Congrats

Good luck with the scans. I still haven't gotten around to calling :blush:

Anyone nervous about telling other people? We aren't telling anyone yet, but I'm actually nervous about telling my mum this time. With my other pregnancies my mum was the 3rd person to know (me, DH then her...basically before the pee dried on the test) and she has always been really supportive. But she was also there with me during our loss and I know my 3rd pregnancy was about as hard and full of worry for her as it was for me & DH. I think most people were expecting us to stop at 2, especially when we ended up with one of each so I think it's going to be a bit of a surprise for most people. :wacko: I'm probably just borrowing worry but I can't help it, that's how my brain works!

Yay fantastic!

I never got the 3+ with my first 2 (as in, i used them up too early and got the 2-3) so i waited with this one until this week and of course up it came. That was before the spotting this week but hopefully all is still ok. I'll know in about 12 hours! Should be going to sleep right now but of course running all the things though my mind.

Fingers crossed for you - it does sound like your normal though!

Yay that’s great!!!

I remember the same from Finlo’s pregnancy. I got 3+ on 5 weeks exactly and it felt so good! I’m a day behind you by lmp so might try tomorrow. Only problem is I think I ovulated later than cd14 so probably not got the dates right. Might wait until next week or it will worry me if it’s still 2-3!

Definitely don't do it if you will be adversely affected by a 2-3! I did it because in my head I'm going to miscarry and so I'm just constantly trying to anticipate it so it doesn't come out of nowhere like it has a couple of times. My fourth miscarriage I got a 2-3 at 5wks and encouraged myself that they can be wrong and I'm probably fine. Then started bleeding a week later and wished I'd recognised it for the warning shot that it was.

I hate the first tri!

My next "this is a bad sign" is whether or not my HG will start on the dot of 6wks like my other two healthy pregnancies...

Wow so many more BFP!! Welcome ladies, this is so exciting.

I do find myself running to the toilet all the time though as I have a lot of discharge and thinking it is blood. Luckily I am hanging strong and starting to feel pregnant! Anxiously waiting for my scan on Friday. It was moved to first thing at 7:30 am!! That is great for me. I am praying we will see a heart beat. I will be just about 8 weeks (I think according to my LMP and cycle length)
Then I will head to my doc that has helped with the infertility, and he will sadly transfer me to the OB if everything checks out. He sadly is not seeing OB patients or delivering babies anymore.

I am in PA, and currently under lots of snow!

Hope every one has a great scan tomorrow!

Back from my scan, thankfully all is looking good with a little heart beating away! :D So much relief. She dated me at 6+5 so a few days earlier than I had with my dates, and HR around 110 bpm, which was in normal range. As it was only an external scan, the numbers could be off. She said maybe they'd say to come back in a couple of weeks just to check again and it seems that my spotting seems to be my normal, possibly some more IB in there too she said. So I'll go to the Drs on Monday to follow up and I'm more than willing to pop back for another scan if they'll let me, the more times I see everything going along ok, the better in my books! I'm just going to leave my EDD for now until I have my next scan and see what it says.

Thanks so much for listening to me worry the last few days, so much better now, although I will still be on egde a little with any more spotting.

Good luck everyone else with scans and things.

mrscletus - I'd heard about your massive snowfall, you're not in Erie are you? We are finally experiencing some hot summer weather (although I don't enjoy it) with 36c today and 39c (102f) predicted for tomorrow.

Yay poppiebug! So happy for you! Its such a relief to see that heart beating isn't it!

I wish I could get another one in a week or so to check in, feels so long between last weeks scan and 12 weeks!

Back from my scan, thankfully all is looking good with a little heart beating away! :D So much relief. She dated me at 6+5 so a few days earlier than I had with my dates, and HR around 110 bpm, which was in normal range. As it was only an external scan, the numbers could be off. She said maybe they'd say to come back in a couple of weeks just to check again and it seems that my spotting seems to be my normal, possibly some more IB in there too she said. So I'll go to the Drs on Monday to follow up and I'm more than willing to pop back for another scan if they'll let me, the more times I see everything going along ok, the better in my books! I'm just going to leave my EDD for now until I have my next scan and see what it says.

Thanks so much for listening to me worry the last few days, so much better now, although I will still be on egde a little with any more spotting.

Good luck everyone else with scans and things.

mrscletus - I'd heard about your massive snowfall, you're not in Erie are you? We are finally experiencing some hot summer weather (although I don't enjoy it) with 36c today and 39c (102f) predicted for tomorrow.

That is a great HR! Yay for you. I am so excited about tomorrow I can hardly stand it.

And yes unfortunately I am in the Erie area. We didn’t get hit quite as hard, but still a lot of snow and sub freezing temps! Today it’s 6 but feels like -8. I will be happy when the warmer weather comes our way!

I had my scan today, it was transvaginal because I&#8217;m early so they couldn&#8217;t see much. However a couple of hours after I started bleeding a little. More like heavy spotting, a light red colour. It&#8217;s stopped now! Do you think it was from the ultrasound?
I was spotting after sex even before I was pregnant so I&#8217;m thinking my cervix is just extra sensitive?

Poppiebug So glad your scan went well and you got to see heartbeat! My LMP due date would have been the 3rd too (i was guessing 1st as cycle length usually shorter) and i ended up same amount behind as you so maybe it is just the external scan! Heartrate was 121bpm, dont know if thats fast or not but maybe takes after me, mines always a bit fast haha!

CookieDough glad your scan went well hopefully the bleeding is just a sensitive cervix, if it isnt bright red and getting heavier then it should hopefully be ok from what I've read before.

MrsCletus good luck with your scan today/tomorrow! (Not sure about your timezone for me it is Friday morning now haha)

Cookie - I would think its just sensitivity. Do you have a repeat scan in a week or so since they didn't see too much?

Cookie - I would think its just sensitivity. Do you have a repeat scan in a week or so since they didn't see too much?

It’s all stopped now so I’m guessing it’s just an irritated cervix. Yeah I have a repeat scan on the 1st Feb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->