~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

Congrats Mrscletus!!! Sounds like everything is going perfectly.

I have 12 days left, counting them down now!!

Congrats Mrscletus :happydance:

AFM: I just came in from the Doctor's and my C-section has been scheduled for Monday 3 September. I can't believe it's been booked so close after my appointment today, but I am not complaining. I can't wait, I'm going to be so wired until then.

So exciting Mikels!! Look forward to your update on Monday!!

Very exciting Mikels!! It’s all happening for everyone so awesome!!

AFM, we are doing well. Fighting jaundice right now- got a ‘blanket’ today so my dear boy is a glow worm. Breastfeeding is HARD, but we are making it through. Cael is a great eater a real trooper and my milk came in so we are getting somewhere. Hoping that it gets better in the next couple weeks when we get the hang of it. I am still learning as this is my first time making it this far. I am committed and more educated this time not to mention that I am older and more patient.

Hi gals. I gave birth August 28 at 35 weeks 3 days. Our little girl is in NICU but progressing.

Gl mickels!

Hang in there mrscletus, it does generally get better after the first couple of weeks.

Congrats Ursaula! Hope you are both doing well! Where are you in Canada? I'm in Toronto

37 weeks today! Finished work yesterday and am in the single digit countdown now!

This is our month!!! Weeeeeee

Ursula, congratulations on the birth of your little girl.

I had my little boy at that gestation and he spent 3 weeks in NICU. It was the hardest time of my life. I hope she gets out soon and you are coping ok. I’m here if you want to talk xx

Congrats mrscletus and Ursaula!

Sorry for the delay in updating ladies it's been a crazy week but I gave birth to a little boy at 39wks 2days gestation on Thursday 30th Aug weighing 7lb 6oz after a difficult 40hr labour. Came home from hospital yesterday and we are doing well, breastfeeding is a work in progress but we are getting there!

Congrats all!! So many babies already and more to come!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Congratulations all you ladies who have had your babies!

I’m so jealous! Sitting over here with my useless body which just doesn’t ever want to do anything on its own!!! 5 days left for me, just 5 more days. Really hope they hurry up lol!

Ok breastfeeding experts... we are 5 days in and Cael’s poop is still a darker green, should I be worried he isn’t getting enough milk?? I am thinking it should be yellow/mustardy by now right??
Please help!

Congrats Lightning and Ursula!’ So happy to hear of more babies. This is seriously so exciting to come and check on the boards to see who has given birth, going into labor, etc!!

I don't think you need to worry yet, mrscletus. You said your milk came on the other day, day 3? They don't eat very much this young and their digestive system is still slow/figuring things out again. Did the hospital give you info for a lactation consultant or motherrisk or something? If you are worried I'd call one of them.
From baby centre's poop guide:
Newborn poop: Transitional stool
When your baby is 2 to 4 days old, his poop will become lighter in color – sort of an army green – and less sticky. This transitional stool is a sign that he's started digesting early breast milk or formula and that his intestinal tract is A-okay.

Healthy breastfed poop
If your baby is exclusively breastfed, her poop will be yellow or slightly green and have a mushy or creamy consistency. It may be runny enough to resemble diarrhea. Breastfed poop typically looks like Dijon mustard and cottage cheese mixed together and may be dotted with little seed-like flecks. Interestingly, its smell isn't half bad.

There are many shades of normal when it comes to breastfed poop. One you might see is a greener hue, which could signify that you ate something different than you normally do. If your baby isn't experiencing any other symptoms, there's no need to worry.

Just wanted to update to say I’ve had my little girl on 2nd September at 1:21pm she weighed 7lb 3oz.:cloud9:

Congratulations to the ladies that have had their babies & good luck to everyone still waiting!! :happydance:

Looking forward to your updates mickels, cookie & Amber! I hope all is well and bubba arrived safely :hugs:

Less than 2 days left for me. They called and moved me up a couple of hours, so I have to go in for 6am now. Very ready now!

Looking forward to your updates mickels, cookie & Amber! I hope all is well and bubba arrived safely :hugs:

Less than 2 days left for me. They called and moved me up a couple of hours, so I have to go in for 6am now. Very ready now!

That's exciting! Good luck!!

My little boy was born this morning just after 8:30 am. Our biggest yet at 8 lbs 2 oz. We are both doing well, just a little sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->