~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

Hope the pain goes for you soon cookie! Not long to go!!

I am so sick of the period like cramping pains, they are on and off all day and night for the last 4 days now. Anyone else getting that?

Hope the pain goes for you soon cookie! Not long to go!!

I am so sick of the period like cramping pains, they are on and off all day and night for the last 4 days now. Anyone else getting that?

Me too, hope it means something for us!!

Yup ive been getting those for a few weeks now. Hasn't become regular or anything just on and off.

Ugh I hope it does mean it's not too much longer to wait! Haven't had the pains today and bub is back up in my ribs so I think I get the pains more when he or she engages!

Your date is so close Waiting! :D

You are getting super close to 40 weeks there lightning so it wont be too long! 1 more sleep for me, nerves have kicked in this morning, going to keep myself busy today to try not to think about it! roughly 24 hours from now I should be going into Theatre!

You are getting super close to 40 weeks there lightning so it wont be too long! 1 more sleep for me, nerves have kicked in this morning, going to keep myself busy today to try not to think about it! roughly 24 hours from now I should be going into Theatre!

Yes so close yet still seems so far to me haha I just hope bub doesn't wait much longer past due date haha. Feels like it's huge now makes me a little nervous!

Best of luck for tomorrow praying all goes well for you, looking forward to hearing your news!

Thanks everyone. Am in hospital now waiting to go down to pre op. So nervous!

Has anyone else pretty much had enough now? 37 weeks tomorrow and baby is over the 95th percentile. I’ve had enough of the pain, the uncomfortable-ness, the not sleeping, the anxiety of movements, the heartburn, the heat, the exhaustion!!!
Im on watch for any signs of labour so I can get in quicker lol! However given my history of NEVER going into labour on my own, even at 41 weeks, it’s not gonna happen :(

My IBS is playing up at the moment which is so annoying cause it’s so so similar to period type pain which gives me hope, then I realise it’s just IBS and I need to run to the loo lol!

But I’ve really had enough. I’m always tired but I can’t sleep. I have a constant headache, I feel sick and dizzy and just generally bleugh! My poor kids are so bored but I just can’t do anything with them.

These next two weeks can’t go by quick enough :(

Has anyone else pretty much had enough now? 37 weeks tomorrow and baby is over the 95th percentile. I’ve had enough of the pain, the uncomfortable-ness, the not sleeping, the anxiety of movements, the heartburn, the heat, the exhaustion!!!
Im on watch for any signs of labour so I can get in quicker lol! However given my history of NEVER going into labour on my own, even at 41 weeks, it’s not gonna happen :(

My IBS is playing up at the moment which is so annoying cause it’s so so similar to period type pain which gives me hope, then I realise it’s just IBS and I need to run to the loo lol!

But I’ve really had enough. I’m always tired but I can’t sleep. I have a constant headache, I feel sick and dizzy and just generally bleugh! My poor kids are so bored but I just can’t do anything with them.

These next two weeks can’t go by quick enough :(

I'm with you 100%. I can't wait for the next few weeks to be over. I'm also struggling with the uncomfortable-ness and the sleeplessness, I go to bed past 10 at night only to wake up at 2 and not be able to fall asleep again because of being uncomfortable or too hot.

Hope everyone is well! I swear I posted an update in here on Wednesday but I see its not here so somehow I didnt save it.

Had baby on Wednesday - Lexie Zyla Roke, she is amazing.

Not long till September officially comes around and all your due dates start coming up. So excited to see updates as babies come.

Congrats waiting!! Hope the family is adjusting well and your recovery is smooth. :)

Congrats Waiting... delivery day is tomorrow for me! I have to check into the hospital at 5:30am. So I am busy busy finishing up last minute things here at the house, we are going out to dinner so we don’t have to cook/clean up, and just enjoying our last day as a family of 4!

Good luck mrscletus!!! Look forward to seeing your update!

Loving the newborn photos in the Facebook group it’s so crazy these babies have started to arrive! Makes me so excited!

Hello Ladies, hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there for delivery day.
Our precious BOY was born Monday Aug 27th @ 7:09am. He weighed 8 lbs 14.8 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. He is healthy and already feeding like a rockstar. Neither of the other 2 latched as well or worked so hard, he is not a lazy eater. We haven’t had to supplement anything and he has only lost about 8-10 oz so 6-8% of birth weight which is great the doc said.
As for me, I am healing up great from the surgery, only taking the high dose Motrin now for the pain/swelling. I know the next couple days will probably get worse before we get better, but that’s expected.
Have a great day ladies! Can’t wait to hear more birth stories!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->