****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey R&JBabybean its really not that long away now :wohoo:

Anyone else think that once they get into the middle of July ish its going to drag?? I have SO much planned until then :cry: i need to book more stuff :haha:

:wohoo: for the letter F&C thats fab news!!!

Apaton... yes it was babybond in stirling i went to. Last time i went to Livingston and i have to say Stirling were MILES ahead in being nice etc... We arrived to tea and coffee etc then they gave us longer DVD etc just so so nice :wohoo:

BTW girlies can i just say :shock: how beautiful are these wall letters... https://www.forkeepssake.co.uk/category/Girls_wall_letters,i.html
Wish i'd known about them for Tabs :( So just looking for this one :haha:

i think july will drag :( im awaitin the birth of my neice /nephew due in 11 days cant wait but wont see the baby till after my lo is born as they live in london :(

i booked baby scanning in glasgow i got ten percent off, drea used them and said there fab :thumbup: thursday at 7 pm :yipee:

fish and chips glad u got your letter have a fab time :dance:

xx

Havent been to that one, i think all are great i just found them even better IYKWIM?

:rofl: I got mine at the babyshow for £99 and got 10 min DvD a disc with photos, black and white photos and 4 colour ones...then also the growth and health report thing :) Was amazing :shock:

Hi ladies!! Hope we are all well!!

Well done F&C and have a lovely holiday won't you! We will miss you!
Blob, your piccies are lovely :cloud9: and so are those wall letters!!!

First day back to school after the half term... sooooooo tired, I'm really struggling with the drive but I don't have much of an option! DH is also away now until a week on Friday, so I have to entertain myself :(

blob thats loads , im only gettin 5 min dvd and 2 a4 size pics and its £122 usualy £135 i also get foetal sexing but i dont want it lol x

There is no way you'll see BTW... i know some people worry about that. They just stay with the head...might show you the legs but no way you will see :thumbup: I might get the photos blown up but i'm getting a new born photo shoot which i would like more :rofl: i'm running out of wall space ha ha

Louise thats no fun at all :( I feel really bad for you :hugs:

I really want to get the wall name things :hissy: I hate having to wait :nope:

:rofl: Mine has names but no sex :haha: Poor child is called 'Baby Peck 2'

Aww blob your scan is gorgeous!! I am so jealous! And I think its a girl...but please dont be offended if its boy:blush:

We use babes in the womb...for the mini 3d/4d package with 15% off its still £80...I have about £40 in my paypal from selling stuff on ebay...I DID have more than enough to pay for a scan but my OH insisted we buy my mum her bike (which we bid on for her on ebay) for all her help:cry: so just need to find a spare £40....:thumbup:

Well I have my glucose test tomorrow...starved until 9am, get bloods done, made to drink horrible lucozade and sit for hours then more bloods....I might even be sent for my ecg...wooo hoo!!:coffee:

hope your all well and good..am off for a nosey!

Emma.xx

I paid £80 for our 4D scan, it was at A4DBaby in Martlesham near Ipswich, that got us a 20 min DVD, 59 photos on CD ROm and 2 printed out piccies... we got £10 military discount!! It was really good :cloud9:

Wow Louise thats really good value :thumbup:

Emma i think girl too :wohoo:

:hugs: for tomorrow hope it all goes alright.

Hi, I'm not on the list for some reason (I did ask to be added in the 2nd tri but I think my post was missed). Due 3rd Sep and on Team Blue :)

Yaay :) Mine is also in the wrong place :haha: but i'm not technically september :nope:

I paid £80 for our 4D scan, it was at A4DBaby in Martlesham near Ipswich, that got us a 20 min DVD, 59 photos on CD ROm and 2 printed out piccies... we got £10 military discount!! It was really good :cloud9:

Thats who is doing ours but we are having it done in Norwich!!

Any plans for today?? Its quite lonely in here just now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->