****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Just a quick :hi: as I've been away all weekend! Hope everyone is well and happy with lots of lovely little kicks! x

Hiya third tri ladies I am just popping in again to wave, can't wait to be here!! :hi:

Hope you're all well!!

It's a little bit scary in here.... everyone seems to be having babies!!!

Yay only 2 days until I'm officially allowed in this forum hehe.

Well I've had a really good day today, brought my first maternity clothes - 2 summer tops, as I've been getting away with wearing my larger sized clothes from when I lost weight before I got pregnant. I have also got too impatient and packed baby's hospital bag as we have already been brought / given everything we need. Now need to do my bag which I plan to do at the beginning of July.

Has anyone else started their bags or am I being tooo premature?

Hi Ladies!!

Well I am back from a weekend at my parents. DH and I had a wedding to attend in the same town my parents live (only 30 minutes away). I am always so exhausted when we get home after a weekend away. Did so much today and yesterday that I have my first day of swollen feet today. :-( Well just wanted to say a quick hello. Off to relax. Oh and here is a picture of me in that dress I bought last month.

xo

Attachments

• 27+2 Weeks_2.jpg
    27+2 Weeks_2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
Nice picture Mamabird :wohoo:

:wave: hey everyone again, been busy this weekend and had my 4d scan yesterday was AMAZING!!!!!!!

Baby had his/her mouth open all the time...either greedy or goby :haha:

Attachments

• Baby_Peck_2_011[1].jpg
    Baby_Peck_2_011[1].jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Baby_Peck_2_020[1].jpg
    Baby_Peck_2_020[1].jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Baby_Peck_2_009[1].jpg
    Baby_Peck_2_009[1].jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Baby_Peck_2_014[1].jpg
    Baby_Peck_2_014[1].jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
Awwww Emzy loving the scan pics :) I had a fab time they gave me tons extra cos i've been scaned 3x now by them :rofl:

aww blob fab pics , im booking mine today :yipee: was that babybond? or where is best ive forgot lol,

Mama bird your dress is lovley, i wish i had a bump like yours im Jelous lol xx

Just a quick :hi: as I've been away all weekend! Hope everyone is well and happy with lots of lovely little kicks! x

:wave: Fish&Chips hope you have had a good weekend?!

well ive had loads of loverly kicks over the weekend found it hard to concentrate at work lol

I have also moved over from the 2nd tri to here :happydance:

MamaBird you look gorgeous!!!

Morning Ladies

Finally moving over here :happydance: Its quite scary and rather exciting to think we will leave third tri with a baby :cloud9:

MamaBird you look lovely in that dress.
Blob, your scan pics are lovely...I am jealous we are not having one!

Well my plans for today have changed as I now have a poorly child to look after. He was poorly on Friday when he went to his Dads and the poor little guy is still poorly today, feeling sick. :-( At least I have an excuse not to do much today now though!

I hope he is back to school tomorrow as I have my 28 MW appointment and anti-d injection at the hospital, and I can't take a poorly child!!

I hope you are all well ladies, enjoy your day. xx

You look gorgeous Mama B!!!

Lovely pics Blob!! Can't wait to have mine done!!!!

Aww blob lovely pics!! I loved mine too, was so great to see baby in so much detail. We got a lot of pics too for the same reason! This was my 3rd scan with them too! I keep looking at the pics and I have watched the DVD so many times now!

Mamabird that dress is lovely and you look great!!

I'm just on my lunchbreak at work now and willing 5.30 to come sooner. I'm absolutely shattered and just keep telling myself that I only need to work for another 5 weeks including this one, then I can go on Mat leave. Last week, they told us they were keeping us on but they can't say for how long, so I am just crossing my fingers it's for at least 4 more weeks!

xx

Just over a week until I'm moving over! :happydance:

Get ready for me ladies :p lol

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABC27D0005.jpg

:)

love the scan pics!! too cute!

Brig, you look gorgeous in that dress!

Happy 27 weeks Spelman!

Blob those photos are amazing! I'm very jealous.

Thanks Daisybell. I did have a good weekend thanks. We went to stay with my brother and sister-in-law and we were so well looked after! Happy 27 weeks and welcome to the 3rd tri!

Hi R&JBabybean, welcome to the 3rd tri!

That is a lovely bump Little A. How are you feeling now?

I'm just back from my (early) 28 week appointment where I had my anti-d injection as I'm Rhesus Negative. Baby is doing well and I finally have my fit to fly letter so I'm all set for our holiday on Wednesday! Who hoo!

x

So happy to hear you had a great weekend Ann! and that everything is finally ready for your holiday!! I know you'll have a great time!! :)

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"