****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I am allowed in here in 2 sleeps wooo!! Happy anniversary ladies!

For me, the tiredness has never eased off at all... I have felt shattered throughout the pregnancy, but a lot of that I have put down to the fact that I commute 2 hours every day!! Still, only for 6 more weeks!!

I know I would be too!!!

Least its fnally cooled down a bit!!

Hey girls

Just popping on with my 28 week bump piccy! Off for our 4d scan tomorrow and I can't wait!! My mum is coming with us as well, which is great! Will be back with the photos tomorrow :)

xx

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey Ladies!!

Just a quick update! DH and I went to the show and saw Killers with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl...HILARIOUS!!! We had a fantastic time! And we already swapped gifts for our anniversary...since it's cotton he got me two Ralph Lauren Bath Sheets (So I can wrap my big pregnant bosy completely after taking a bath! lol) And had one personalized with a little message! SOOOO sweet! :cloud9:

Have a goodnight ladies!

xo

Wooooo Hooooooo

Here I come...ready or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not that I am a bit excited by being here officially or anything....:shrug:

Aww how lovely is your bump...I am jealous over the 4d scan as I want one now but we really cant justify paying so much....but I did get my 28 week scan appointment through yesterday for the 15th June. Not too short notice or anything!

What I wouldnt give for a full nights sleep:sleep: Nathan is waking at 2am and 4am and if he doesnt wake at 4am I wake up anyways quite awake:dohh:

Well today I am just trying to make it to 15:30 when OH gets home and can take over the wee grumpy boy as he is being a cling and just tired and grumpy since yesterday... I think its the heat?? But in the mean time I am gonna go to a garden centre and get a mini green house thingie to help my veg along before going into the ground....I know my life is just too exciting!!

Hope you all have a fab weekend and I cant wait to see your scan pics later.

Emma.xx

yay for the new 3rd tri people :yipee:
mama bird they gifts sound lovley :thumbup:
Emma nice bump pic :flower: xx

Welcome over ladies. xx

I have had such a busy morning already with washing, ironing, going to the tip, hoovering and cleaning the kitchen!! Lucky I am off to my sisters for lunch in the garden so I can take this afternoon to relax in the sunshine. :)

I really must take more bump pictures as I only have a few and it makes me quite sad...I might take time out for that tomorrow.

I hope all you ladies are enjoying the sunshine, have a good day and I'll catch up later. xxxx

Hi well I'm nor officially here till wed. How r we all I'm finding myself checkin both threads lol. Well if been hlaf term I feel like I haven't had a rest either this week. Oh well only 35 teaching days left for me lol. Told my oh to get his dd and I will tidy up and sort lunch for wen they get bk and iv done nothing and he will be bk soon lol

my oh wants to take his dd to the farm tomorro if she behaves we will c if she does lol only just thought though is it safe for me to go to the farm I'm not sure we should be coin now lol

have a good weekend everyone xxx

Hey girlies

We've just got back from our 4d scan and it was amazing!!! I loved it so much and she is so so cute and she wouldn't keep still! I have one very hyperactive baby lol I've just posted a few piccies on a separate thread if you want a look: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/344045-our-baby-girl-4d.html

Also got the full 30 odd photos on facebook so those of you that have me on there can have a peek! We got a DVD as well and I've already watched it twice!

xx

Emzy, she is gorgeous. Hope we get so many good shots at ours tomorrow!

Hope you are all feeling well. I am a bit of a wreck! Horrible pelvic and back pains, which m doctor calls sciatica but I don't buy it! Combined with the upset tummy I am sulky this week! Still count my blessings every day though as she is worth it all :)

Ohh drazic how exciting for your scan tomorrow! I've also been getting horrible back/hip/bum pains, especially when I sit down for a long time. It really is miserable and makes it difficult when I am at work all week as I keep having to get up but then I can't walk! lol I hope it feels better soon hun x

Hi girls

I'm glad to hear you are all ok :flower:
I just cant believe you are all in 3rd tri - how quick has time gone. I remember when everyone was getting there bfp's, doing there tickers and getting to know each other.

Congrats to all of you - your now on the home stretch :happydance:

Also :hugs: to the 1st special september star Darcie - What a beautiful little girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx Good luck everyone

My hips ache but only in bed! Its horrible I wake up so tired and sore. I think ill be soeaking to my midwife for some advice

Little A, I've been having the same problem since 1st Tri. I take paracetemol before bed if they have been painful during the day. I also sleep on top of a duvet for extra padding and have a maternity pillow between my legs. x

Helloooooo ladies!! Welcome to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! How exciting!!!

I get really sore back at the moment too :( I keep getting a jarring feeling on my lower left hand side of my back, at first I thought it might be a kidney thing but I'm wondering now if it's more a nerve or something!? Goodness knows!

If anyone else is wanting to donate to Amy's gift could you please PM me and let me know, I'd like to get going with it soon :)

louise im just waititng on the paypal to take 2 amounts from my bank so they can activate my account :wacko: if you want to go ahead without me its ok :flower: i think it should be done tomorrow , welcome to third tri :yipee: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->