****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Really cannot read through all the posts i've missed :dohh: DH and i went away to a hotel last night :cloud9: Then this morning i was getting full on contractions 5 mins apart :shock: Luckily they died down again... Thank feck i would like another few weeks i'm not ready yet to have a baby :haha:

Mrs J :hugs: dont worry my baby turned at 33 weeks and most seem to turn about 36 weeks. Really try the keeping the pelvis above the head workd over 80% of the time :thumbup:

Babythinkpink gorgeous dress :thumbup: and bump :flower:

OMG how scary blob! Saying that i'd be quite excited........i AM ready for baby now, not liking this waiting around at all......i'm a very impatient lady :haha:

RIGHT! i'm bored now so i've decided to inflict it all on you guys :haha:(sorry!!!:blush:)
Gonna upload some photo's of my lovely baby things :happydance:

Really cannot read through all the posts i've missed :dohh: DH and i went away to a hotel last night :cloud9: Then this morning i was getting full on contractions 5 mins apart :shock: Luckily they died down again... Thank feck i would like another few weeks i'm not ready yet to have a baby :haha:

Mrs J :hugs: dont worry my baby turned at 33 weeks and most seem to turn about 36 weeks. Really try the keeping the pelvis above the head workd over 80% of the time :thumbup:

Babythinkpink gorgeous dress :thumbup: and bump :flower:

Omg that's so scary! I still can't believe that it could really happen to any of us from now forwards. Apart from the odd tired day I still feel like I could run a marathon and cnt comprehnd that in a few weeks I could be a mum!

Well with Tabs i was having these pains the 2 weeks running up to her being born, so FX'd baby will be here in 2 weeks ish... Though that could be TOTAL wishful thinking and i will go over due :rofl:

I'm just not ready cos i dont want to go into hospital :cry: so baby HAS to wait until i'm 37 weeks...so really want 3 weeks please

Ok firstly my baby changing bag :happydance: with matching change mat heehee :happydance:

Attachments

• edit3.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
  • edit6.jpg
    edit6.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
  • edit4.jpg
    edit4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
  • edit5.jpg
    edit5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
My re useable nappies (various makes) :thumbup:

Attachments

• edit1.jpg
    edit1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
  • OS-zebrasceneouter.jpg
    OS-zebrasceneouter.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 3
  • edit7.jpg
    edit7.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
My swinging crib next to the bed in our room :cloud9:

Attachments

• edit9.jpg
    edit9.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
  • edit8.jpg
    edit8.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
  • edit10.jpg
    edit10.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
Randoms of me throughout pregnancy :haha: (it's quite alarming that in the past phot - the dark one where i'm wearing the long pink jumper/dress - i was only 19 weeks! I seem to have pretty much stayed the same since then hahaha)

Attachments

• edit12.jpg
    edit12.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 11
  • edit13.jpg
    edit13.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 8
  • edit14.jpg
    edit14.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 9
  • edit15.jpg
    edit15.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
....can't be bothered with anymore lol. I think Tufty is saving you all from complete boredom as it's getting uncomfortable to sit down as i'm being half beaten to death from the inside!
Do you think i'd get locked up for walking around the neighbourhood with an empy travel system :wacko: :haha:

:rofl: You are really bored huh :) I still have loads to do with Tabs so thats good... 3 weeks are going to go fast before i'm bored and trying anything.

Am scared to take my RLT now after all this :dohh:

Oh my god Blob!! Thas quite exciting and scarey all rolled into one!

I did actually have a dream the other night you had a baby girl and called her Anna....:blush:not that I dream about you or anything dodgey. I just got a text and posted it here:haha:

OH limpets I looove the tortoise changing bag! Where is it from? Not that I will be allowed one as I never used my last one so....:cry:

I had my midwife today and finally remembered to ask about my HIP form so its getting sent tomorrow:happydance:
Baby was fine and head down now which is a huge relief...she had a good feel and also said she could tell by where she found the heart beat:shrug:I will believe her!

Had a mad cleaning spree tonight too so am knackered and heading to be soon.

Also my boy has decided to act up going to bed now...he has basically taken the piss out of OH for the last 4 days during the day for his nap by throwing his dummy out so Oh has to go back and give it to him...then OH gives up and take shim out his cot:growlmad:
Sooo last night we had this from 11pm until 1am until he fell asleep again (he went to his bed great at 7pm too:shrug: But tonight it was a 1/2 hour struggle then he finally threw it out and I was a bad mum and let him cry and hug his giraffe toy then put it back in with him when he was asleep:blush:
Hopefully he might realise this aint gonna work anymore...HOPEFULLY!

Emma.xx

Evening all!!

Lovely pics Limpets!!!

I am so frickin mad, yet again some irresponsible dog owner has let their mutt shit on my lawn twice in the last 3 days! I am raging!

Randoms of me throughout pregnancy :haha: (it's quite alarming that in the past phot - the dark one where i'm wearing the long pink jumper/dress - i was only 19 weeks! I seem to have pretty much stayed the same since then hahaha)

You have a nice size bump. I'm like you, I haven't really got much bigger in last month or so at all. I have a small bump (everything measured fine at 28 weeks so all good). But in a way I wish I had a bigger bump because I don't think dh realizes that the reason I am sleeping so much and not so mobile is because I'm 32 weeks pregnant, not cos I'm lazy... Maybe seeing a really fat belly would help him realize!!!

:rofl: Emma thats so funny!! Tabs best friend is called Anna :lol:
Tabs is also fighting sleeping :nope: But i got THE best toy ever for nights

https://www.tomy.co.uk/products/wtp-sweet-dreams-lightshow/?parent=883

Its amazing she just watches it, if they cry it goes back on again...i thought she was too old and got it for this baby but now i'm going to have to get two :dohh:

dmich congrats on team pink!

alright so I am feeling calmer tonight, thank you all for understanding and letting me vent, :hugs::hugs: to all. Hubby is being sweet and told me I could tell him what it was so I don't have to worry about letting it slip but I said I was going to do my best to keep it quiet and it might be kind of fun to do so.

I was so completely wrapped up in being upset yesterday that I forgot to ask if anyone has had their fluid measured and it come back low? My doctor said mine was "low normal" so not worried but I have to be scanned every two weeks now when I go to my appointments, not sure what even causes this, any experiences?

Evening all!!

Lovely pics Limpets!!!

I am so frickin mad, yet again some irresponsible dog owner has let their mutt shit on my lawn twice in the last 3 days! I am raging!

that drives me completely insane! If you knew whos dog it was I would scoop it up and leave it infront of their door with a not so nice note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->