****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi Ladies,
I have posted some details on a separate thread but just to let you know that one of our September Stars - Thomas James Slater - decided that he wanted to come into this world a little early and was born on Tuesday night at 10.05pm, weighing 5lb 2oz. He is in the special care unit but is doing well and I will hopefully be able to bring him home in a week or so. He's absolutely perfect. I just can't believe I've done it and he's here already.
I hope you're all doing well and good luck with the rest of your pregnancies. I can't wait to hear about all the other stars now that they are beginning to arrive! x

I posted on your other thread but congratulations again hun :hugs: Hope he comes home soon and you get lots more cuddles. Have you got any photos?

Cat - that's wonderful news - Congratulations :hugs: I'm going to look for your other thread now x

I'm feeling a little more positive today ladies. The hospital seem to have got DH's pain under control at last. SD's Mum was still sending him snotty text messages yesterday despite the fact that he was barely lucid in is hospital bed! The f***ing bitch I feel like strangling her. DH has taken the very brave decision not to have SD during the holiday as a result. I managed to speak to SD and explain that he is very poorly and will have to have 2 weeks bed rest when he comes home so there is no way he will be able to entertain her and take her out and about and she seemed to understand. Well put it another way, she quickly changed the subject and started telling me about something else that she had been doing at home, rather than being concerned about her Dad's illness. DH managed to sleep well last night, I think a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders and hopefully he will make a quick recovery now he only has his own health to focus on.

Becs, I'm a dog owner and I find it embarrassing that other people do things like that. There is a woman (trophy wife would be a more accurate description) around the corner who often used to walk her Boxer puppy into our street to do it's "business" and then creep back around the corner again. My neighbour caught her in the act and gave her a right mouthful and she mysteriously stopped. I kept hoping one of those CPO's would catch her in the act and give her a massive fine, but it's not as if she would pay it, her ugly but rich husband would!

Just realised I have gone up a box! With the stress of the last few days I hadn't even noticed :happydance:

Congrats Cat81! Little man was a good weight hey? Big hugs to you, hope you get to bring him home really quickly. I know what it's like to have a little one in special care so even bigger hugs to you. xx

MrsJO8 so sorry to hear about everything that's going on for you again. Your SD sounds so much more mature than her mum! Hope DH is better from this bout very soon and you get a few stress free weeks before little one makes it's appearance. x

Becs I'm a dog owner too and I can't stand people who don't do the poo picking up. I would gladly carry a fine book around with me and fine them all!! Hee hee!! x

Missed loads from yesterday, not feeling quite myself today, feel all fuzzy and dizzy. I think taking it easy is the plan for the day although I'm not sure how that's going to happen!

Asher - hope you feel better soon - could it be low blood sugar?x

hi all

limpets loving the pictures keep going!

Blob hang on in there!

I woke up in the early hours with what felt like bad period pains, i have to admit i was a bit scared its the first time ive really thought something could be happening and it shook me up a bit, wimp i know!
I was meant to be going shopping with my mum but ive put it off as i havent got up yet!

Thanks MrsJO8 maybe it could. Haven't felt quite right since I got up. Might be the return of morning sickness cos I do feel a little bit sicky too.

OH limpets I looove the tortoise changing bag! Where is it from? Not that I will be allowed one as I never used my last one so....
I actually bought it pre loved from on here - it is gorgeous, it's from Samsonite. I googled it yesterday as my friends sister saw it & wanted one, there are lots on ebay all going for under £10 - you can also get a giraffe one, ladybird one, bumble bee one & a penguin one :thumbup:

But i got THE best toy ever for nights
My friend has requested i don't buy this as they want to get it for us - she swears by it for settling her twins off if they wake in the night :thumbup:

Congratulations on team pink dmich :hugs:

that drives me completely insane! If you knew whos dog it was I would scoop it up and leave it infront of their door with a not so nice note.
Oooh that's polite - i'd post it through the letter box........without a note:blush:

Cat81 - congratulations hunny on the safe arrival of your son :happydance: :hugs:. Keep us informed how your both doing won't you xxx

MrsJ08 - glad he is a little better & well done to both of you for making the decision regarding SD :hugs:

Hey Asher, just take things easy, could well be low blood sugars hun - it would make you feel sick :hugs:

Sorry if it's repeat news but i just noticed that an October baby was born 2 days ago!!!!!! at 28 weeks! He is aparently doing very well - so scary these babies!

I've just had mail woohoo!!!! Bet it's nappies lol

WOOHOO i just sold my wedding veil!!!!!! :happydance: I'll be sad to see it go (i never got to use it as it didn't match my dress) but it was stunning :cry:. On the plus side i have money in my 'Tufty' account yaaaay! I can keep watching something on ebay i'd like to get now :happydance:

Going back to babies - i'm getting a weird sensation waaaay down in my groin/pelvis.....that area anyway lol. Right where you get period pains, it only lasts a couple of seconds but when it comes on it bloody hurts. Almost feels like a grinding sensation - might this be baby moving his/her head? It has only started in the last 10 mins :shrug:
Oh & not related but i started my RLT tablets yesterday, just taking 1 a day for now :winkwink:

Mrs J what a nightmare for you, hope DH is ok xx Your SD does sound very mature, bless her xx

Asher you take it easy chick x

Limpets, YAY for selling your veil!!!

I have been and put a letter of complaint in about the dog owner to our welfare officer!! He said they have had so many complaints but unless they have it in writing then they can't do anything!! Glad to know I am not the only one!! Need to take my dog out in a bit then we are off out for a meal later as my uncle and aunt are down for a few days!!

Optical, I can't believe with a history such as hers that she is not getting constant care/being monitored! What a relief that you don't live there any more.

Berkeley! Found your post. Have just been busy recently so not been on much. Was worried that I'd previously ignored you. Glad you are doing well. Have you thought of any names yet?

Laura that is awful!!!! What did your Dr say?!!!

:hi: pinkgem100 and abbSTAR!

Optical, talking of wedding bits, you are welcome to borrow my tiara if you would like to. It's one of the only things I kept from my wedding so I'd like to keep it but I'd happily lend it to you if you like it. I'll send you a link if you like.

Mrs J sorry you are having such a rough time at the moment. FX your dh is back at home soon and the baby decideds to turn soon. :hugs: Love the scan pics though.

Emzy I can't believe you wont be allowed to use the midwife ran birthing suite if your iron levels drop. Mine have been really low for ages and I haven't been told it's a problem. Maybe it's that yours have dropped below what's normal for you but still. Glad LO's head is beginning to engage!

Love the new dress babythinkpink! How are you feeling now?

Oooh Blob, keep us posted on those contractions!

Loving the photos limpetsmum!

Becs that's terrible! What sort of an arse is the owner?!! I would be curtain twitching until I found the bas*rd!

Congratulations dmich!!

Laura, I've heard that as the baby grows the fluid gets less so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. :hugs:

OMG Cat81!!! Congratulations!!! Any pictures?

Last night I was getting lots of BH along with period type pains and back ache. It did make me wonder a bit but apparently it's normal. x

Oh I know Fish and Chips, it's the first I've heard of it as well! Another of the hospitals rules I think. They didn't even tell me I was close to being low on iron last time, she just said "oh that's fine". If I'd have know, I would have made an extra effort to get more iron! Well she hasn't text me this morning and she said she would if there was a problem, so I'm hoping that means that the levels are fine. I hope your period pains and BH calm down a bit. I had the same thing on Friday evening after a really busy day, so I've been trying to take it a bit easier since and although I'm still getting a lot of BH, the period pains have gone.

I forgot to tell you yesterday about this cheeky cow in Sainsbury's. I've just posted it in another thread but thought I'd put it here as well:

I was in Sainsbury's yesterday picking up a few bits and the girl at the checkout asked how long I had left. I said just over 5 weeks and her jaw dropped and she said "OHH MYYY GOD YOU ARE MASSIVE" really loudly in front of all the other customers in the queue... then she said "well I think you'll have it any day now, you look like you've dropped already" I was like WTF?!? You don't know me and have never seen me before, who the hell are you to say things like that and how the hell would you know if I'd dropped or not!?! I didn't know what to say, I just sort of looked at her in disbelief and walked off! Cheeky cow! I didn't know that Sainsbury's now medically trained all their checkout staff lol

Well I'm just about to pack mine and baby's hospital bags, so better get on with it before I head out grocery shopping... back to Sainsbury's for the big shop. I hope I don't see that girl again!

xx

Hi Amy *waves* how're you?

Limpets- Not 100% sure but it sounds to me like baby is making his/her way down in to your pelvis and the head is rubbing against it, probably starting to engage! do you know if baby was engaging already?

Emz - What a rude woman! I wouldnt have known what to say either, I'd have just blank stared and walked off like you did :haha:

I've been feeling a bit off this last week/few weeks. My eyes feel blurry all of the time like I can't concentrate properly and my head keeps spinning/feeling woozy and I just feel a bit meh and on edge/nerves feel bad and anxious. ;/

i'm due september 1st and my 17th birthday is the 3rd! Can't wait. Best birthday present ever! I can't wait to meet you my little september star!

Hi Amy. How you doing lovely lady?

Emzy, I can't believe that silly girl. You should have started commenting on her bra size saying things like, yes I can see they've dropped or something equally as rude.

Bekklez, when was the last time you had your BP checked?

As well as my BH my stomach hasn't been feeling quite right. Will mention it to my MW as I'm seeing her for an appointment tomorrow morning. Can't wait. x

im alright girls... getting excited for you lot specially since another sept star has been born! getting close :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->