****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Emzy, I can't believe that silly girl. You should have started commenting on her bra size saying things like, yes I can see they've dropped or something equally as rude.

omg I sooo should have said that! ha ha "well I can see your boobs have sagged since I was last in here" ha ha ha

Bekklez I said to my midwife that I'd been feeling a bit off this last week or so but couldn't put my finger on it, just a bit blurgh and a bit on edge and sort of headachy and sicky, a bit like I'm nervous but I'm not. She said that a lot of her girls have said the same thing this week and she reckons it's the muggy weather! I don't know what it's like where you are but it's been really close and humid but grey and raining here and it does make you feel a bit yuk.

Hi Amy :flower: How's the job hunting going now? Saw the pretty flowers you did for Evie and Darcie on Facebook, they are gorgeous and I love the frame x

oh and mine and baby's hospital bags are now packed! woop!

Wow, I have only been out today and i am lost for the posts on here!

Limpets, lovely change bag, love it, love it, Not usually bothered with them but that one is totally fabby!
Great pics hun, I think i will get a spread of stuff out and take a pic, I am so pleased with all my baby stuff, and getting so exited now.
I got some more grows today, so i have 14 grows, and only 8 vests so more vests required!
I showed dh a few of the bits and bobs, and my fave bit is a car seat wrap you can snuggle baby up and still put it in the car seat, I remember when we had dd, when it came to taking her home she was swamped by her little coat and we couldn't use it so just had to put blankets on her!

Wow another star is born! It seems so early but i suppose i am quite a late star being the 19th!
Congtrats on the birth and hope baby is home soon!:hugs:

Can't catch up, just too many posts!

Went shopping, my holdall is fab and just the right size for a hospital bag so I bought a night dress to give birth in, and packed my breast pads, disp pants, slippers, nighty, and maternity pads so far, still more to pack, I really want to make sure i take a lip balm, I know it sounds mad but the gas and air really makes you dry and i don't want chapped lips to contend with!
Have all the other things to go for after the birth, my feeding jim jams, and a dressing gown, and of course what i am going to wear home, will just pack some maternity jeans and a top i think, I don't tend to change size much for a few weeks but the difference is i don't mind something round my middle where as i do when i am pregnant.
Shower gel and stuff, omg, i am so not prepared yet this list just keeps going!

Have also had the comments about being big, I mean what is big? There is a baby in there how am i supposed to look? :shrug:

Have a nice wriggly baby tonight, being out all day i think it just cuddles down and lets me get on with it, but as soon as i sit down baby sees it as baby time and starts wriggling!

Time to go, sorry no personals, just too many to catch up with, hope everyone is ok, and will pop back in hopefully to be a bit more sociable next time!

:hugs: :baby:thinkpink xx

OMG i've totally forgotten what i was going to say to everyone :dohh:

:wave: hey Amy

F&C i get my MW tomorrow too :yipee: I've decided i think i just have an irritable uterus :lol: but i think thats what it is really :) so thats good...
STILL got to pack/buy everything for my hospital or even homebirth :rofl:

i am so uncomfortable today very wiggly babies which is lovely but i think they are starting to fight for space! ive been trying to find a comfortable position to put myself in.

Sorry for lack of personals will pop back later when im less grumpy!

Saw m/w today who gave me a delivery date by c/s of the 9th September which is great so I'll have to pack my hospital bag soon as not done anything yet. Have growth scan next week and fetal monitoring after. They are keeping a close eye on me now because of g/d and growth very near 97th centile around the belly. They have said that if growth reaches above the 97th centile then I will get monitored twice a week at the fetal health unit just to make sure everything is okay. Not sure at the moment what I'm going to do for childcare for my daughter if I have to go in twice a week as have no family nearby. Will definitely have to sort that one out (somehow!!!).

Lovely to see that we have another september star who is a great weight as my daughter was 6lb 12oz at full term!!!

I have forgotten everything I wanted to say tonight so am gonna keep it quick and go off and do some more knitting! The back of my little cardigan is now done and I've started on the left front side, following the pattern! I hope it all fits together when it's done!

I didn't start to feel better until lunchtime, when I had a big lunch, so I wonder if my feeling icky WAS something to do with blood sugar levels. Have been fine since, just a bit tired.

Baby is doing some weird moves tonight, I have no clue where he's lying at all. I think possibly (hopefully) still head down but back to back. I have lots of sweeping movements at the front, very weird! Feels like knees boogying from side to side!

Evening ladies!!!

Having a major brain fart, we went to pizza hut for tea, was yummy!!! Took Muprhy for a walk and now watching some tv before heading off to bed!! Feeling a little tired!

Hey girlies,

limpetsmum, loving the changing bag and hope you've enjoyed the hairdressers

Congrats Cat on your early arrival, hope your able to take him home soon xx

Emzy, I have the same thing happen to me in Tesco. However I have the nice people aswell. Coupke of days ago in Tesco a customer stopped me in the aisle to ask questions about how long left, sex, how om feeling etc she looked genuinly happy for me. so not everyone's a complete rude muppet in supermarkets :)

Well couldnt sleep last night and managed to drop off at 4am. Realised why i've been feeling so run down ive come out with a cold, sore throat and chest and painful ears.Hoping give a couple of days and i'll be feeling miles better

Meant to be ordering our pram tommorow but found out they have postponed the launch of the black cherry until september..... cant quite decide what to do now as ideally id like the pram here before baby is born.

Hope everyones doing OK xx

It goes without saying Amy. Darcie was our first September Star and has a special place in all of our hearts. xx

she was :)

an id like to share this pic with you.. some of you might have seen it on my FB but its very special to me... its her first pic that the hospital took

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs120.snc4/36382_412629923393_532428393_4426928_5922594_n.jpg

Who's calling their baby 'amy' then? ;-)

Awww Amy :cloud9: she was and is the most perfect little girl ever :hugs: :hugs:

:lol: at calling baby Amy...one of my horses is called Aimee and i named her...does that count :rofl:

Awww such a cute little thing. Bless her.

I think Amy doesn't sound that masculine so may have to veto it ;) x

Awww Amy :cloud9: she was and is the most perfect little girl ever :hugs: :hugs:

:lol: at calling baby Amy...one of my horses is called Aimee and i named her...does that count :rofl:

yer you totally called her after me :lol:

Awww such a cute little thing. Bless her.

I think Amy doesn't sound that masculine so may have to veto it ;) x

Erm... ok..i'll let you off... dont think he'll like you much for calling him amy! How about Jeff though?

Lovely pic Amy xx

I love the name Amy my dd is called Emmie, I liked Emma, Amy and Emily so it turned into Emmie!

:hugs:

lovely picture Amy!

had midwife come round this afternoon to check on everything and baby is growing well and heartbeat nice and strong, i have my growth scan again on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->