****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I have been trying to upload some pictures of little Thomas but am having great difficulty. Hopefully this link will work.

Thanks for all your kind messages and congratulations. I am glad to say that he is doing much better today. They have taken him off the ventilator and his breathing is much improved. I have been able to get lots of cuddles with him today.

https://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/catherineslater/Thomas%20James%20Slater/

Evening all!! It seems that every time I come on here I have about 15 pages to filter through! Again, I have read them all but I really can't reply to everyone as there's just too too much!

Hi Amy! Hope you're well hun :hugs:

Well I am officially on maternity leave!! Well actually I'm not until 1st September but I might as well be as its the summer holidays!! Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Been a very very busy couple of weeks so I'm really ready for a break!

Anyway hope you're all well, I'll be chattier tomorrow x

hello ladies cant believe a september baby has arrived :) could of been me last week lol, have consultent appointment and i think they might want to c-section me earlier than planned due to early contractions but will update you tommoro and let you no when i am having my baby girl!! so excited !

https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/cbb4b7974c.png0

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pp___.png

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;23/st/20110605/e/are+1st+annivrsary/k/6f9f/event.png

WE ARE ON TEAM PINK ! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE A BIG SIS!

Good luck with you appointment with the consultant Shorman! How exciting!!! x

Evening everyone :flower:

How is everyone today hope you're all good?
Amy its good to see you here again, and that gorgeous pic of beautiful Darcie :)
I can't believe we have our second september star already, its so strange we will all be mummys soon :happydance:
I am absolutley exhausted , i'm moving house in the morning so today has been hectic packing etc. Not looking forward to unpacking at the other end either! I can't wait to get my bubbas nursery done though, his new room is lovely really big and airy, can't wait til hes in it!!
Has everyone sorted there hospital bags now? I definitley need to do mine this week , especially as it seems some of us will be having babies very soon!

I'm going to go now and have my final bath in this house haha! hope you're all good xxx

Good luck with your house move tomorrow lilia hope it goes well! x

I hear a MASSIVE congratulations are in order Cat81 well done you! Cant believe how fast time is going....

I have been trying to upload some pictures of little Thomas but am having great difficulty. Hopefully this link will work.

Thanks for all your kind messages and congratulations. I am glad to say that he is doing much better today. They have taken him off the ventilator and his breathing is much improved. I have been able to get lots of cuddles with him today.

https://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/catherineslater/Thomas%20James%20Slater/

congratulations again hun *hugs* i know how scary nicu is xxx

Cat, Huge congrats sweetie! It is so exciting to have another star.
Jo, hang in there honey. I am glad DH is better and I am sending healthy, calm thoughts his way. I definitely think you two are making the right decision in handling the summer break situation. We did not take DH's son for break either. Just feel confident in what you are doing in the interest of the rest of the family. Big hugs.
Asher, sorry you aren't feeling well. These last few days have been rough for me to cause I keep overdoing it. It is entirely my fault though. So much to do...so little time.
Fish, you better watch it girl. That's how my preterm labor started so you might have an impatient star in there too!
Genie, I know what you mean about space. I only have one in the uterus and I swear some days he is side to side and all over the place. I keep thinking surely he can't be that big yet but he is doing gymnastics in there!
Shorman, I am so glad they have stopped your labor. I know how scary it is to think about our bubs coming too early. Keep us posted.
Louise, I am so jealous that you have started your leave but yipee!!
Hello to any of the ladies I have forgotten but it is a lot to rememeber. LOL

amy i just noticed your daughter is called caitlyn rose thats what we are calling this little girl its a lovely name :)xx

https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/cbb4b7974c.png0

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pp___.png

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;23/st/20110605/e/are+1st+annivrsary/k/6f9f/event.png

WE ARE ON TEAM PINK ! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE A BIG SIS!

:hi: everyone!
We are back from our mini trip to the mountains. Here is a big bump pic with classic Lake O'Hara views in the background. I can't believe I am quite this big at 31 weeks, but there you go! :)
Hi Amy! Love the new avatar!
Louise - ENJOY the extended break! I'm a little jealous!
Cat - congratulations! Glad to hear that little Thomas is doing well!
I couldn't get through any more pages than that as I've been unpacking and doing laundry, etc while Simon dashes around making bear noises.
So, :hugs: to you all!

Oh, and I am still giving thumbs down to sleeping on the ground in a tent while this pregnant. Ouch. I survived, but not a great night!

Attachments

• mountain and bump.jpg
    mountain and bump.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 6
Yippee Sarah you are looking really well! Good to have you back!

Shorman how exciting! And not quite so scary since your almost at the 34 week mark. That's where I want to be, one more week to go and all has settled with me at the moment!

Amy, if Archie was a girl he was gonna be Amy, and it was still hanging around if Jack had been a girl, and it's still hanging around this time, so you never know! Our most likely name for a girl is Evie, so there will be a little bit of you in our girl's name anyway. :)

Am going to call into work to see everyone this morning with Jack, so have tried to make an effort and look nice. I dread going in!

Have a good day all! xx

morning stars!

Sarah your pic looks great really lovely !
Louise enjoy your summer hols !
Sorry ive forgotten the rest been distracted by the news about one of the Jamie Bulger killers is back in court for downloading images and still the courts protect his identity it makes me so mad! Discusting human being!
Sorry had to get that out the cat doesnt understand much!

Im feeling a lot better today, i had a better sleep only got up 3 times so im going to go into town with my mum and then meet my friend in the afternoon. retail therapy needed!

Hey ladies,

Massisve congrats Cat!!!

Hope appointment goes ok Shorman:)

Louise.....:wohoo: such a great feeling!

Loving all your items Limpetsmum!! Alll gorg

Asher hope you are feeling better today :hugs:

MrsJ :hug: What a rotten time really hope dh is better and you are so right about the holidays.

Genies: I find it hard with one baby, cant imagine 2!! i know what you mean about that boy, why protect him!

Lovely pic Sarah:)

Well today is my dh's sisters wedding and for the first day in July its not raining and the sun is out!! Please stay this way, My tan is done, nails are done, rollers in just need to get my boys ready and waiton hairdresser coming.. Its going to be a long day, Mason is so excited,. he has a dressing gown on just now that has 'star pageboy' on the back:)

:hi: ladies and thanks again for your messages.

Amy nice to see you popping by and thanks for posting that beautiful pic of Darcie x

Nurse Kel - thanks for your understanding and PM

Louise - happy hols! DH was really disappointed to be in hospital and unable to say goodbye to his year 6's properly

Drea - have a lovely time at the wedding

Sorry for anyone I've missed I'm updating from bed on my iPhone and it's impossible to track back so I have to rely on my poor memory!

Still not sure when DH is going to be out of hospital - we are supposed to be on holiday for a week from tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed it's Sat/Sun but got horrible feeling it will be Monday :-(

Have a nice weekend everyone
x

:wave: Amy...That picture of Darcie is beautiful.

Well, I am a grumpy cow so won't stay long. OH slept on the sofa and we're not talking, he left for work without a good bye so today is a bit rubbish!

On the upside to make myself feel better I have booked into the hairdressers this morning and can't wait to have my hair sorted out! It also looks like people are interested in my car so that might sell in the next few weeks even though when its gone I'll probably :cry:!

Just doing my 2nd load of baby washing and drinking RLT. I really should also think about my hospital bag as I was a liittle concerned last night I might be going into labour (back ache, recurring pains in my tummy and going to the toilet and little man being quiet) but I feel fine today so I guess it was just me being over analytical.

Hope all you ladies are keepng well, sorry about not including any personals but as I said I feel a little rubbish and grouchy! xx

Morning!!

Shorman good luck for today xx

Drea, enjoy the wedding!!

Sarah you look fab x

Louise, YAY on being on leave!!!!

Amy, so glad to see you popping by, gorgeous pic of Darcie xx

Teeny hope you manage to cheer up soon, hehe xxx

Mrs J hope DH comes home soon xxx

I am waiting for Ian to get back from a meeting at work, they are having problems with the boss so called an emergency meeting with him to tell hime a few home truths!! Rang up the housing allocations about our address, I tried to explain that DH has limited time off before we move in October and that we are due in September so wanted to get sorted so it wasn't such a mad rush, I just got told that we probably wouldn't get an offer of housing till September! Have they no idea how stressful a time it is lol!! Oh well, we will sort this house and pack etc so we are already when Hope arrives! Can't be doing with packing etc when she is here! I slept really well last night and went from 10pm to 5am without getting up for the loo!!! What a miracle!!

Amy, Darcie melts my heart, love seeing her pictures. I hope you are doing ok.x

Sorry I'm not around much peeps, feeling a bit down and so exhausted, plus the summer holidays are here and the children are keeping me busy. DS1 is very stressful at the moment. It's hard when I have no energy. Sending my love, I am reading the thread.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->