****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Morning Ladies!

Emzy - Thanks for the comments about counseling. Hopefully, it'll help.. I'm glad i'm having it after baby is born so they can keep an eye on me :)

Yeah, it was me talking about the brim... 'at brim' is on my notes... It's scary.

It seems like a lot of us are having pains etc at the moment. Last night, I was meant to go to my final antenatal class. I took the dog for a little walk before whist tea was cooking, and half way around the field I got period-type cramps which came on pretty bad, then went again. I managed to get home, and didn't know how to time them, but had a lie down and after a while they went. It scared me to death, so I just kept my feet up on the sofa all night and hoped for the best. They went away when I went to bed, and so far so good this morning :thumbup:

Congratulations Cat!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: I'm gonna hunt for your other thread in a sec :)

I've just realised that today is the last day I could have to myself EVER. DD breaks up from school today, and there's a good chance that bubs will make an appearance before she goes back. Then, i'll either have baby, or a job, for the next 18 years. AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!! Scary stuff. and here's to think that i complained about being bored a few weeks ago.

I have a cough and a cold coming on. Well, the cough never left, and the cold has now made an appearance to accompany it. Add the heartburn from yesterday, and i'm feeling sorry for myself. I may spend my last day of freedom just laid on the sofa, doing NOTHING AT ALL, all day.

Sorry for the lack of more personals... I read everything, but it just goes doesn't it. The dog is looking at me, and I feel awful but I daren't walk her after yesterday. I think i'm gunna pop her in the car, take her to the horse and then she can run around and explore by herself. (then again, that means getting off the sofa, and I quite like it).

heya everyone - sorry for lack of personals - but there has been like 26 pages since I last came on!

Hope the ladies who are now on maternity leave are enjoying some well earned rest.

Amy - what a gorgeous picture!

Hope everyone is well =) xxxx

Louise - enjoy your new found freedom !! Cant believe the kids are already breaking up for the summer

Lillia - Hope your house move goes smoothly

Sarahka - Your looking great, fab picture looks georgeous!!

Drea - Have a great day at the wedding hopefully the weather will be good for them

Snoozie - Why are you feeling fed up ?

Amy - Loving the pictures of Caitlyn this week playing in the room

Asher - You feeling any better after the past couple of days ?

Opticalilus - im doing the same as you today nothing... I also have a cold and cough... hope you feel better soon

Ive got plenty to be getting on with, my house just seems a mess in every room all relating to bags of baby stuff.... I'll sort it out tommorow :)

hi everyone
Hope your all doing well today and resting lots lol that was my plan but i have done a few bits around the house instead lol
take care
Mel x

<3 Darcie.

Well done Cat, sending love to you and babe :hugs:

Sorry for the minimal personals, my brain just isn't working right at all this afternoon. Sending love to you all though! Getting lots of BH today. Gosh, I can't go into labour at the in-laws, I'm soooo far away from my hospital bag! -x-

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't really posted in here before as it's such a huge thread I thought I'd get lost but I am going to try and keep track- especially now September babies are being born eeek!!

To anyone I haven't spoken to before- I'm 22, first baby due the 20th (a surprise!), having a little man (could I request a little blue stork next to my user name in the opening post please my user name used to be staceyp87 so that needs changing too :) ) been with my OH for 5 years getting married in December.

How's everyone getting on? Has anybody joined any baby and bump style groups locally? I'm going on mat leave next week and am considering it. x

Sarah cute photo :)

I'm shattered today...think i need some food but dont know what to eat :haha:

Its so funny hearing about schools just breaking up for summer, ours have been out since 1st July and go back in a few weeks time :rofl:

I REALLY hope i have a nice MW today i hate getting grumpy ones :sulk:

Hi all just sneaking on quick whilst at work so sorry no personal its a selfish post...

i've had a strange pain this morning on left side of my bump...i had just cooked lunch & pudding for 50 children and recieved delivery of the nursery weekly shop so could have done a little too much...what do you girls think?? xx

Yea you prob did hun :hugs: I carried tons of shopping while pushing a pram and then cleaned the car yesterday...did not feel good last night :lol:

:hugs: hope you're ok now.

Hi all just sneaking on quick whilst at work so sorry no personal its a selfish post...

i've had a strange pain this morning on left side of my bump...i had just cooked lunch & pudding for 50 children and recieved delivery of the nursery weekly shop so could have done a little too much...what do you girls think?? xx

Is it kind of a ligament/muscle type of pain instead of an 'internal' pain if u get me? I am so pathetic and have done bugger all in this pregnancy so I reeeeally feel it in my bump if I've picked up sumit too heavy and get some ligament pains that go fairly quickly. Keep an eye on it, if he doesnt go away call ur MW x

Hey girls

I have read everything but totally can't remember everything! All I can remember is Louise yay for the Maternity leave!! Fab feeling isn't it? Make sure you enjoy your time off and put those feet up after your busy few weeks!

Amy love that piccy of Darcie, such a beautiful pic.

Cat so glad to hear Thomas is doing well!

Aaannd.... that's all I can remember lol My brain is not working today at all. I'm not feeling very well again today, had a bad nights sleep (nothing new there!) and woke up this morning feeling really sick. I have been sick a few times since I've been up too, so I re-arranged my physio appointment which was meant to be at midday. I could really have done with going, but don't fancy being pulled around and poked, I'd probably end up throwing up on her! lol I've been feeling like this on and off for a couple of weeks and I hope to god it isn't the return of the dreaded morning sickness!

Anyway I managed to get my 2nd baby wash out this morning and am just about to hang out the last of it, so better go do that. Hope you're all well xx

Morning ladies!

Bek - my midwife said baby was head down & low down but not sure if engaged, mine doesn't routinely check or palpate as she says it can make t
you quite sore & trigger things off too early :shrug:. The pain settled after i walked around for a bit although i think Tufty started using his/her feet to push down after that lol.

Thanks thinkpink - i love the bag too! Hope it's big enough for hospital stuff lol. I must remember to pack my vaseline for my lips too (i have the little tins :thumbup:) as for coming home i think i have decided on leggins & a new black top i bought for breastfeeding in - i'll be looking sleek if not slim :haha:

thank you for including darcie in the title <3
Well she is our 1st & brightest little star hun :hugs:. I like to think she looks over all of us & our little ones :flower:
Who's calling their baby 'amy' then? ;-)
I'm working on DH for Amelia - can be shortened to Amy :thumbup: it's a working progress, i'll hit him with it in the delivery suite :haha:

Sarahkka - LOVE that picture hun! Excellent!

Has anybody joined any baby and bump style groups locally
I have joined a local group on here, they are all already mum's but i met up with them last week & it was great fun - just nice to talk 'mum' stuff with others & pick up hints & tips really. Well worth looking :thumbup:

Well i mustered up the energy to go to aquanatal yesterday afternoon & it nearly killed me :haha: i didn't realise i was soooo unfit! (haven't been for just over a month). However the good part was once i'd got out & had a nice hot shower i felt very energised & still do :happydance: it seems to have loosened me up so i feel more able to get about now :thumbup:.

I do want to share my freaky exxperience though - even the MW running aquanatal laughed at me :blush:. I was lolling around trying to display some effort......and i felt a pain in my right side just below my ribs, i lifted my tankini up......and there clear as day was the perfect inprint of a little foot sticking out of me :saywhat: the MW said i went as white as a ghost (i've never seen a lifeguard jump in the pool so quickly in all my life) and in all fairness i did feel a little :sick:. My MW gently rubbed the area & coaxed bubba to curl back up again (she said he/she was probably stretching out) & stayed with me by the pool edge until i felt ok again - i was proper freaked out (don't know why......it was just a bit surreal i guess). Haven't had the actual foot thing happen since but i have felt very strong pushes against my side. How stoopid did i feel :dohh:

Well, i need more tea & cookies (baked a gorgeous batch last night mmmmmm). Hope everyone is ok ladies, :hugs: to you all xxx

Not sure how well the photo will turn out but here's my poor swollen foot (well one of them :haha:) all red & hurty :cry:

Attachments

• swollen foot.jpg
    swollen foot.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 6
aww limpetsmum you poor thing. It's no fun having swollen feet is it? That's AMAZING about seeing your LO's foot! I would love that!

Had a mw appointment today and the baby is like yours head down and low but not yet engaged. She couldn't find the heartbeat for AGES and said 'it should be really strong at this stage'... not to worry us or anything!!! After about 15 mins she found it and that was that. So apparently everything is ok!?!?!

Feel a bit sicky too at the moment. LO has hiccups at the moment which isn't helping. x

Just a quickie - F&C the midwife took ages to find baby's heartbeat at my last appointment but she said although when they find it at this stage it's strong it can be hard to pin it down as they tend to be curled up quite tight but can still move quickly when they want to! x

I gotta admit they do hurt like hell! & has anyone tried to keep their feet up? Easier said than done when you have a house to run & an active mind that doesn't understand sitting down for 5 mins :dohh: I can't even get my crocs on today eeeeek!

I think the pain might have been bubba engaging - hope so anyway :haha:. I feel weird when bubba gets hiccups too, it's cute but slightly nauseating at the same time - weird, DH loves watching my tummy when i have them.

We have a viewing booked for tomorrow at one of our local hospitals for the delivery suite, as i work there & have had a placement on there i already know what to expect but it will be exciting seeing it from a different prospective.......will be interesting to see what DH thinks :shrug:

Right, i'm off to play with my new vacuum :happydance: & prepare sausage casserole for dinner then i can chill.................maybe :winkwink:

Ohh Limpetsmum, bless you for feeling green when seeing a foot. I think I would of been the same.... nice to be saved by a lifeguard though!!

Hope your feet recover soon xx

Ooooh Limpetsmum thats so cool :shock: I've never even got an arm or anything like a limb :dohh:
Ooooh :hugs: sore feet!!

My MW took ages to find the HB when i was in triage :shock: that was kinda scary!!

Had my appointment today and it was ok, i was hoping the contractions were just a UTI but apparently it came back clear... She said was prob because Tabs isnt very old and my body knows what to do :shrug:
Also baby hasnt grown since 32 weeks...though i dont believe them they just cannot measure :grr:

nice to be saved by a lifeguard though!!
She was female :growlmad: how wrong is that???? :haha:
Well i'm loving my new hoover - it was effortless doing the housework just :thumbup:took more energy to mop the kitchen & living room :dohh:
My husband has finished work on time today......nice change,he is on his way home AND in a good mood (although he does have the drive home to change all that lol). Sausage casserole is ready to go in the oven to finish cooking, house lovely & clean, all seems nice for a good start to a lovely weekend:thumbup:.
Anyone have any nice plans?
I'll be viewing the del suite tomorrow, listing some items on ebay as it's free listing weekend, then over to inlaws sunday as we are going to ikea with them (why i'm not sure :shrug:) i know they want a TV stand but goodness knows why we are going too, still........an oportunity to shop & check out a different ikea :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->