****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Thanks Mrs J that's good to know. :hugs:

Limpetsmum, it's a nightmare keeping your feet up isn't it?! Especially when you're told to lean forward to ensure the baby is facing the right way! And then if you need to put them in water.... aghhh!

Been getting cramps today on and off. These evening they've been more intense. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but it's not much fun. x

Hope everything's okay Fishy. x

Everyone else okay? Just popped in before I go and do a bit of knitting maybe. My boys are still up (well it is Friday night and Archie's finished school for summer....) - they are currently glued to Nanny McPhee. Need to get them off to bed soon enough. And we've turned Archie's high bed into mini bunks so hopefully Jack will sleep well.

Hello all!!

Well thought I would pop on as Ian is on PS3 as there is bugger all on tv!! We have my nephew and niece tomorrow afternoon so we are taking them to the village fete. Quite looking forward to it actually!!! Have washed all the moses basket stuff out and put it back on and it looks so cute!!!

I feel so sorry for you that have swollen feet, I couldn't imagine it!! I feel really lucky that my pregnancy has been so smooth so far!

Oooh Moses basket sounds lovely Becs!

We are so sad, our TV's not even on. We are rubbish TV watchers. Kids have their TV in the living room for their DVDs but we sit in the kitchen with the computers at night. TV will often be on for background, but we tend to chat and cook instead! God now I know I'm getting old!!

Boys are in bed now, all tucked up fast asleep, will be following them soon enough!

F&C i would watch them...if they are getting more intense and they are coming on a regular time. :flower:

Tbh I don't actually watch that much tv, I tend to potter about and do things!! Its mostly on for background!!

I know what you mean about going to bed, I feel shattered think I might go up in a bit!

Thanks Blob. There doesn't seem to be any sort of pattern. Hopefully they'll be gone by tomorrow. x

Asher I'm impressed.. I'm so tired I generally plonk myself infront of the box these days.

Now I am noseying on here about birth stories and things, and realising that we are all very close, especially you Blob, Emzy and Apaton! I can't believe I'm 33 weeks tomorrow, but I can't believe you're 35! Eeeeek! 2 weeks away from officially full term!

I would like to go to sleep and wake up in (at least, track record given!) 2 weeks and get to meet my baby. I am ready for cuddles.

I know :shock: Its insane... i bet i go over now though :rofl:

Tabs is NOT sleeping very well so i prob would like to get that sorted again first...she's crying her eyes out just now :cry: but its soooo late!!

Aw poor little love. It's so hard when they don't sleep well though. Jack has only just started sleeping well, and he's 3! I never thought the day would come! Hope she settles off for you soon enough.

I'm going to have a bit of supper, then some gaviscon then go to bed. I will need my ear plugs as the little shit next door but one is playing house music very loudly AGAIN. My hormones are telling me to go and shout at him but I am not being laughed at by a load of 17 year olds!!

Night all! x

Evening all! Wow it's getting really difficult keeping up with this thread now!!

Sorry to all those with swollen tootsies, touch wood that is one thing I have not suffered with at all so far!
Limpetsmum that must have been an amazing yet freaky sight! I really want to know what the bits are that I can feel but I just can't tell!
I'm struggling to remember anything else that has been said? Brain is fried recently!

I'm getting really hurty pains round my pelvis and mostly my pubic bone, have been like it for a few weeks but seems to be getting worse, I can barely separate my legs without a shooting stabbing pain... I've been googling it (naughty I know) and it sounds like it's either some kind of SPD thing or PGP... pelvic girdle pain?? Ligaments stretching a bit too much or something.. I'll mention it to the midwidfe on wednesday as I have my 34 week appointment, although I have a feeling the only cure for it will be 'having a baby!!'

Hope we're all well, my step sons are here now, 47 sleeps and counting, and we've already had a solicitors letter sent on behalf of their waste of space mother demanding we return their passports or she will issue a court order.... erm, why? They are here for 7 weeks, why does she need them?! Plus we paid for them!!! Anyway, it's bedtime I think, take care all x

Morning ladies...a bit of a weird one really...yesterday I woke up and my bump was 'smaller', baby has been really quiet and I didn't sleep very well for worrying. He has been really quiet today too and I don't know what to do. xx

Morning ladies...a bit of a weird one really...yesterday I woke up and my bump was 'smaller', baby has been really quiet and I didn't sleep very well for worrying. He has been really quiet today too and I don't know what to do. xx

I know they can change positions and make your bump look smaller so maybe thats it and it just happens to have changed position into one that makes movement harder to feel. I would call your midwife/doctor if you are at all worried though. I was told to do kick counts and if you have less then 10 in two hours then call to be checked to be on the safe side.

Teeny apparently our bumps will all get smaller as the baby drops in to the pelvis so maybe that's what has happened. That would make sense with the lack of movement as well but I would call your MW just to be sure as they do say you should report any changes in movement.

Louise that sounds like SPD to me. Have you got a support belt you could wear? xx

Teeny, I definitely agree with Laura, keep an eye on those kicks and if there's anything at all you're not happy about, then it won't hurt to give your MW/hospital a call and get monitored. My bump has changed size twice this week, seems to be bigger and higher when baby's bum is on the left, and smaller and lower when it's on the right. My heartburn is also worse when he's lying to the left. Let us know if you call them. :hugs:

Grr Louise, the boys' mum is such a crank. She needs to butt out whilst they're with you. Hope things settle and you can enjoy the summer with them. Your pelvis issues sound quite a bit like mine, definitely SPD type pain. Take it easy if you can. x

Louise, she sounds like a right nut job!! That sounds painful, it does sounds like SPD x

Teeny like Laura said keep an eye on things and if you are not happy go and get it checked out!

I am not long up, slept like a log last night!! Looks like its going to be a nice day! Gonna cut the grass this morning and do a bit of housework before we pick the kids up!!!

Enjoy Becs, sounds nice. DH has just gone off to work so I've got the boys today. Archie's swimming lesson is at half 10, then when we come back I'm going to do some knitting, surprise surprise! We might ask DH's mum and dad to come round and sit with the boys for an hour this afternoon while we take the dogs for a walk. Not a strenuous day today though. Chilling out time!

I think my little one might have had another nighttime turnaround last night. I am now feeling a foot sticking out of my left side, and a bum at the right. It likes to keep me guessing this little fella/lady!

I can never tell where Hope is laying, and what bits what!! I can't wait to see her at our growth scan!!

Asher you make sure you take it easy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->