****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Aw Bekklez so good to see that you're out and little one is staying put for at least a short while. It's good that at least they're keeping an eye on you closely, and like you say, they can whip her out if needs be. So glad you're home and you can get moved in and ready for her!! :hugs:

Thanks Asher :hugs: good to be back!

I am thinking - this baby is going to take after my OH completely and that's what the problem is(well, not problem. Hehe) she had his nose, eyes(the shape) and everything at our 4D scan and she looks just like him! now she's small but my OH is only 4'5 bless him, he's tiny and his mum is only about 4'0! so she's tiny too. I think maybe this baby is just taking after him and their side of the family and is going to be really petite. At least I'm hoping!

Awww Bekks so glad you are out of hospital and that all is well xx Good that they are keeping an eye on you xx

I went back to bed this morning for an hour, was bliss!! Just done all the housework and now chilling!! Should really take Murphy out for a walk but I just have no energy for that! Looking after my niece this afternoon so my sister can take my nephew to the cinema, will see if my Mum fancies going for tea and cake somewhere!! I really fancy a proper home cooked tea tonight! Gonna see what my parents are having and invite myself!!

Bekklez,

Welcome home hun, sounds like things are good:happydance:
You would think they would take into account size of parent, they do when baby is out, all the consultant says to me about my rather skinny ds is, well you are tiny so he will be, and i insist father's birth weight has a bearing on baby's birth weight, that combined with size of mum, my biggest baby was 8lb5oz and his dad was a 10lb baby, my next baby was with a different dad, father had been an average 7lb baby and my baby was 6lb9oz, now from the same mother, both term full babies i think the difference between 8lb5oz and 6lb 9oz is huge and proves enough for me that dad makes a difference!
Anyway, glad your home and things are ok :hugs:

Well, nothing exiting here, not a bad night sleep again with the pillow, used a smaller one and not as good, but still better!
Nothing much going on today, dh has a hearing test later, he has had a problem with his ear for ages, and the doctor is going to do a test, ha ha I tell him he doesn't listen!!

Anyone still suffering sickness i have increased protein and decreased carbs and had no sickness today, have had a cup cake and feel rubbish again so must cut out any rubbish (sugar!) too and I would be fine i think!
I am having a boiled egg for breakfast and 1 piece of toast rather than the 2 toast no egg i was having, it seems to be working, i had less bread yesterday too, and going to have beans for lunch for more protein.
It seems odd that when i was on my boiled egg craving i had little or no sickness but since it has passed it has come back so i am trying again with the eggs!

My dd was really exited to see the moses basket this morning, she peered in and was stroking the blankets, I am getting so exited to fill my baby things with baby! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a great day, sorry for the lack of personals i am making loads of mistakes today and keep having to re write and its driving me potty so getting of here for now!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls

Blob, I think I commented on your photo... if I didn't then lovely bump! I'm jealous as you are all bump whereas I've put on weight everywhere!

Blondie hope the scan goes well next week :flower:

MamaBird, have voted for you! I got a bit confused as you have to 'like' the company before you can comment, but I worked it out in the end :thumbup:

Becs I've already said on facebook that I also had another bad nights sleep last night too. It's becoming a running theme! Heartburn and sore hips stopped me getting to sleep at all until about 3.30 then I was waking up every hour for a wee, got up when Matt got up at 7am then went back to bed at about 8 and slept til 11! I really need to get a good nights sleep sometime soon. I was glugging the gaviscon all night (or 'man milk' as Louise would say :sick: lol)

Drazic I have a super hyper baby today as well and it's making me feel a bit sick! Must have been all that Gaviscon :sick: She also has hiccups AGAIN! Seems to constantly have them at the moment. Must be all that breathing practice she is doing awww!

Asher I'm impatient but not ready all at the same time too. One minute I'm like I WANT THIS BABY OUT NOOOOWW and the next minute I'm like, no no a few more weeks yet please baby. I can't make up my mind! Well, she'll come when she's ready I guess doesn't matter what I think lol

Bekklez glad to see you're out of hospital and everything has improved. You poor love, you've had more than your fair share of ailments!

babythinkpink glad the pillow is helping, it might have been me that suggested that as that's what they said at physio. TBH I don't find it helps all that much as I just get stressed and end up throwing it out the bed lol Glad it helps you though.

I've not got much planned today, except food shopping tonight and I'm still in my PJs! Should get dressed really and hang out the laundry... although it looks as though it might rain AGAIN! Bloody weather, where is the sun?!!

xx

Thanks everyone. I just realized I've been telling people my OH is 4'5 for the last 3 days in hospital and I've just realized he's 5'4 not 4'5 :rofl: whoooopps! still small though! hehe.

Bekk :hugs: dont stress your baby doesnt sound tiny at all...they are meant to put on loads in the final few weeks so 3lb more really wouldnt be much to make her in the 'normal' birth weight.

Emzy i'm really not all bump :shock: I put on weight everywhere when i'm pregnant BOO!!

Eeeek!! Come Sunday we are all going to start having babbbiiiesssss... August are going past the 20 mark so we really would be too :shock: I would like 2 weeks more please...then i'm going to start EVERYTHING to get this baby out :haha: 2 weeks and some of us will be almost 38weeks :wohoo::wohoo:

Hello everyone :wave:

I'm with Emzywemzy on the no sleep thing. Made worse by the fact my DS seems to have suddenly decided he doesn't need a daytime nap - that has been my saviour since being pg with #2.

Feeling otherwise OK, but carrying this weight around is very tiring.

He's really tired and demanding I play so will have to go.

Kaz

Kaz i'm feeling your pain my DD has started playing up at bedtime...think they know something is going on??

Glad out of hospital Bekklez and they are keeping a close eye on you.

I am struggling sleeping to, I get comfy then need the toilet so find that i need an afternoon nap most days.

Kaz i'm feeling your pain my DD has started playing up at bedtime...think they know something is going on??

I am sure they do, dd has been a right pain settling, last night it was gone 10 b4 she settled, and does not sleep during the day, she has never been particually good but has definetly got worse recently :hugs:xx

If I hear "Head down, not engaged" one more fecking time i'm going to fecking scream. So frustrating!

:hugs: I really wouldnt worry about being engaged or not hun, like i said Tabs was only 3/5ths two days before she was born :hugs: It sucks but babies can just click in place in a day :)

Babythinkpink its odd huh? I dont know why, Tabs has ALWAYS been a good sleeper... the only reason she wasnt at some points was i refused to let her cry :nope: but she just seems to scream her head off when its time to go into her cot :wacko:

Yeah I know, its not that I want it born prematurely or anything just want it to drop down abit as starting to get really uncomfortable now with it being right under my ribs.

Yea that sucks :nope: My baby is a little engaged and i'm getting really bad pains in my ribs..think i have a HUGE baby :dohh:

sorry ive been absent for a couple of days, it was my 9 year wedding aniversary yesterday so we went down to portsmouth to the quay side shops and just chilled out im finding i cant walk for long though because of all the extra weight.

ill go read back now and see how everyone is doing x

Hi everyone, haven't been around for a while as i've had my Mom down to stay! I had my 1st hypnobirth class on monday which was awesome! I'm actually quite looking forward to the birth now:thumbup:. On wednesday i had my 34 week scan, placenta has moved out of the way (well it's been nudged aside & is next to babies head now :haha: but they say it will move up as baby moves down). Baby was measuring big, they are predicting a 9lb er+ but they said this seems normal for the birth weights in the area (we are breeding fat babies lol) and i don't really care as long as bubba is ok :thumbup:. The consultant also said because bubba is big they won't let me go over & would most likely preform a sweep on my due date if nothing has already started :cry: (my birth plan says no medical intervention) hey ho - we'll see what bubba thinks eh :thumbup: Bubba looked grumpy in the scan too heehee - was as impressed as mummy having to get to the hospital at 8.50 in the bloomin morning! Will upload scan piccy when i get a few minutes & feel a bit better.
Not feeling too well today - think i may have overdone things yesterday, although i did find some lovely leather sandals which fit & are comfy (plus a lush pair of shoes for post baby lol) so kinda worth it. Feels like bubba has moved & has feet in my stomach today - can't sit forward & feel sick a lot of the time.
Upped my RLT tablets this week - now taking 2 a day, plan to increase by one each week until i'm on full dose of 6 tablets by 38weeks :thumbup:

Bek - you look gorgeous hun! & that nursery is delicious! Typing reply as i read - sorry your scan didn't go well hun! Poor you & bubba eh :hugs: Glad your out now thought & things looking under control :hugs:
Mamabird what a lovely surprise - such wonderful friends you have hun!
Ah but then we can be massive baby bump buddies!
:haha::haha: me tooo! :haha:
i pray for snow so i can walk in it with flip flops!
OMG that sounds like heaven!!!! If you get some can i come to stay? pleeeeeeease :haha:
Blob - lovely bump hun :thumbup:

Can i ask some opinions please? I'm due to go camping this weekend to a race meeting with DH & 2 close friends, do i go or not? I'm excited about going as we have all access passes (to the pits & everything :happydance:) but i'm worried how i will cope sleeping in a tent, not sure of the actual place & it's facilities (all i know is it's a track on Anglesea). I've packed my normal stuff plus a very basic supply incase i go into labour :haha: & i know the nearest main hospital would be Bangor so we have an emergency plan in place just in case. Has anyone else been away at this point in their pregnancy? I wouldn't think twice about staying home but i know i will be bored stiff on my own all weekend & i'll miss DH loads!

Phew - that's me caught up i think, sorry if i missed anyone - i wanted to skim through & try to catch up but also trying to get off the pc as i really wanna go have a lie down & try to perk myself up for when DH comes home (he must be so fed up of me lolling around the house all fed up & grumpy bless him lol).

Catch you all soon :hugs:

My ticker lies! It SHOULD say i'm a little fatty weighing well over 6lb already :haha:

Hope you had a nice time Genies girl :)

Limpets i'm SO jealous! I really wanted to do hypnobirthing but the classes cost nearly £300 here :cry: and i had to pay £300 to get a pool and just cannot justify it...i'm reading the books though and its AMAZING!! I just cannot wait to go through labour :lol: Its amazing!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->