****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Booooo! We can't have that now can we? :D

What's everyone doing tonight? I'm just relaxing a bit before I get to work on getting everything ready to move on Saturday :wohoo:

good luck with the move bekkles, I move in 5 weeks time and i'm sick to death of seeing boxes everywhere lol. Cant wait to move and set up the nursery though

Well, since its still 1130am for me, i'm waiting to head out to my second last day of work!
i had my last prenatal class last night. it was dreadful, there was a couple behind us talking the entire time, about odd things like "how long to leave the baby cry, an hour?" o_O and that this was the fathers 3rd year out of prison from being in for 13! They talked CONSTANTLY, if they asked a question, they would talk throughout the entire answer.
So kind of glad thats over now.

Anyone else getting a lot of nipple leakage? (sorry if tmi:p) Every morning it seems im waking up covered ! :(

I got my car seat and stroller the other day, they look kind of space age-y when all put together hehe.

Thanks Boony! Hope your move goes smoothly too :)

Krakir - No leakage for me yet! just a tiny bit of fluid when i squeeze. Tmi back for you ;p

Good news is too - once you're done with the pram and car seat you can craft them in to a home made space ship :|

Hey Bekklez... Glad you're home and your little lady is staying put for a while! I must say, I did wonder when you said your oh was 4ft 5.. I was trying to work out exactly how small that was :blush:

Limpets - I wouldn't go camping right now, but I hate camping so probably wouldn't go ever! lol. If you do decide to go, I hope u have a good time.

It made me chuckle... I've just read my earlier post where I said that I wondered where my nesting was. An hour later I was scrubbing the inside of the washing machine drawer with an old toothbrush! Lol.

I've packed my hospital bag too, so all in all a productive day! DD has gone to her dads tonight, so i'm just about to jump in a nice bubbly bath. :flower:

Yeah! im just hoping she stays there until 38 weeks now and comes out safely, can't wait to give her cuddles now and keep her safe where I can see her!

And my OH will kill me if he knows I've been telling people he's almost a foot shorter than he is, he hates being short anyway :rofl:

Bathtime sounds good! think im gonna be following that idea shortly :)

x

Hello ladies!!!

Good to see you all back!!

We have just been to M&P and picked up our pram!! Ian has just put it all together!! Bought some other bits too, they had some good bargains in there!! It suddenly feels real now we have the pram!!! All I need now is Hope!! Been bouncing on my ball and started to take my RL tablets yesterday!! We have been told that Ian can start his next posting on October 13th so we wanna get painted and packed during leave so its all done before baby arrives!!!

Evening all! Limpets, good to see you back sweetie, hope you had a lovely time with your mum! Glad all went well at your scan. As for you going away, I reckon if you feel okay you should go for it! You might feel you missed out otherwise! Plus, I guess this will be the last time before Tufty joins your family so would be nice to mark the occasion? And Bangor's not too far from Anglesey should something kick off.

Well done Optical for your productive day!

Bekklez I was a bit confused about your OH too. I was imagining a tiny little man!!

Krakir yeah I have a little bit of nipple leakage, not too much but its there! And if I have a strong BH, I get tingling and some leaking. Lovely! And if I squeeze it sprays! Delightful! I might use it as a new party piece hee hee!

Boony good to see you!

Becs yippee for picking up your pram. What did you go for, remind me!

Sorry for anyone I've missed. Am a bit crap tonight, am finally coming down with the cold that the rest of the house has had all week. Joyous!

Oooh gorgeous I just googled it! Did you get the car seat too? That is a very funky looking pram!

Evening all:) Ive had such a busy wee day, maybe nesting is kicking in!! DH starts job next week so ive had him busy, today he has been super!! I bought wallpaper, curtains & bed in a bag in DECEMBER for our bedroom, it was the only room we hadnt done up and its been a dumping ground and just eugh but today its all been pained, one wall feature wallpapered, completely gutted & my curtains and bed all made, and i LOVE it!!! we have moved it a bit so I can have cradle beside me aswell, Im gonna sleep so well tonight!! I also glossed some of downstairs and our staircase as it was needing done & a major clean up, I am knackered now tho!! But at least i get to sleep in a nice room!!

I then got my mail and last week I sent away my sure start as dh unemployed there I though I may as bloomin well and im so shocked that I got it and it will be in bank 2moro, good good day:)

Glad to see most are feeling a bit better:)

Pleased all is ok bekkelz;) Stay put wee yin!! Good luck with the move

Limpets, im in for another biggie, last time i was scanned at 38 weeks and mason was 10lbs and they still left me so glad you wont be left.

Becs, love the sola, good choice! It is so real when we have it

Krakir, I have leakage, i goit a spray tan last week and woke up and had leaked, funy funny sight!!! Getting it most nights just now tbh!

*hug* Asher, hope you dont get it too bad.xx

Sorry if i missed anyone!

We got the M&P Sola in Orchid with carrycot!! Its lush!!

becs, that's the one we got with the aton car seat in orchid with adaptors. It is the LUSHEST pram, good taste. ;)

Been a manic few days here, hoping things will calm down, I do try to pop in once a day lol. I have my growth scan tomorrow and the consultant....with all 3 kids in tow.....yikes lol, I'll post to say how it goes.xxxx

Asher, do you reckon painful BH might mean things are only a few weeks off? Hope you got a better night's sleep last night. I was so tired I only woke up once for a wee! Emzy and Kaz sorry you're also suffering. :hugs:

Drea hope your period type pains have lessened a bit too and that you're sleeping ok. Hope your pains go Cafferine.. poo or no poo! Oh and I keep hearing head down and not engaged so feel your pain!

Limpetsmum, that's interesting that they wont let you go over your EDD if you're measuring big. Nothing has been said about that to me and my LO is meant to be in the 98th centile! Massive bump buddies! Whhooo hoo!!

I'M ENORMOUS!!! Oh and everyone keeps telling me so!

Awww blob, sorry I didn't comment. I was so behind I gave up with everyone's posts. Your bump is lovely and round. Love it :hugs:

Asher from your profile pic, I would say (given that you've probably grown) we're about the same size. It's funny as we seem to be sharing the same pregnancy! I'm also wanting LO out but at the same time not. I've taken to checking the loo for my plug all the blimen time!!! The next month or two are going to go very slowly!!!

Take it easy babythinkpink, it sounds like you are doing too much. Give yourself some lovely me time my lovely!

Blondie, that sounds a good size. Hope the next scan goes well.

Brigitte, I can't seem to comment on the photo. What am I doing wrong? Ahh Emzy has the answer!

Sarahka good luck with the scan tomorrow.

Sorry AngelzTears! I remember writing your username down but I guess I didn't save it. doh!

Optical, I think I definitely need to go get me some vests from Asda! Thanks for the recommendation.

Glad you're hope Bekklez!! Glad things are looking better. FX LO turns soon!! I was wondering about you oh being so small!!! 5'4 is much better!

No we didn't get the car seat, we have a fixed Britax one!

Becs my friend just got that one too :thumbup: she had a different one and hated that she couldnt get in doors of shops etc etc so got this one :)

Think i need to buy some newborn hats :dohh: mine seem to have gone missing :wacko:

can i just ask do you all carry your preg notes around with you? i dont but oh keeps telling me i should?

Nope but i do normally keep them in the car...not really because i'm being good just because i keep forgetting them at my appointments :haha:

Blob im exactly the same, always in the car as I forget them lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->