****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I just hope i have another girl... i have the canopy and everything all ready incase :rofl: I need to do all the lights and save up for more curtains though as i dont like the ones in there... but there are lots of butterfly stickers all over the wall :)

Though i have to say i've been wanting to do this since she was born :dohh:

Thats the wallpaper i have in the room too :cloud9: My DH walked in and said 'i have never seen so much pink' :rofl:

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 16
Blob thats gorgeous!!

Limpets have a fab time xx

I have just painted my nails ready for tonight, hair looking fab!! Must remember my rennies, how attractive haha!!! I am actually looking forward to tonight, catching up with some friends I haven't seen since the christmas ball!! Just gotta have a shower and defuzz, then let the getting ready commence!!

Yaay Becs dont you feel better once you've done yourself up every now and then :)

You do, its good to make an effort!!! I love getting al dressed up and feeling special!! Just not looking forward to trapsing back and forth to the loo from the marque!!! Just hope the weather stays dry!!!

Emzy, i think you can safely add me to the big baby club......... Mason was 10lbs 13oz born @38+5 and this one had been measuring 2/3 weeks bigger since 20 weeks, I have bought no newborn clothes, all 0-3 just in case! I think this wee man may be a stone by the size of me!!

Beautiful room Blob:)

Loving the bump piccy Asher, really nice!

Limpets hope you have a fabby time, might be the last weekend away you get!

I had a rotten sleep, up all the time, couldnt settle, when i was settling bubba would start swinging round his cord it was horrible and i was so excited about sleeping in my nice new room, awh well tonight hopefully!! I did some shopping today, got the new boots parenting club bag which is quite good and practical and got some cute outfits, one from next which is white with a wee hand saying 'born in 2010' and a hat that matches, also got some lovely stuff from Boots as they are clearing out the mini mode clothes to make way for new range, i got a mix of 25-50% off all items but i think they will be reduced more. Feel good now I have him some clothes lol!!!

Also fust had a Frankie & Bennys lunch...YUM!

eee... it's almost time to say 'im due NEXT month' for the REAL sept stars anyway, none of these sneaky august bumps LOL

:rofl: :rofl: As of Sunday due THIS month :wohoo:

AMY i LOOOOOOOOOVE Caitlyns peppa beanbag!! I'm going to have to buy one now :dohh: She looks like she loves it :cloud9:

yer you cheater sept star... its only fair you go overdue :p

the bean bags fab, she literally hasnt got off it since she seen it lol

Drea welcome to the club!!

Limpets yay for deciding to go, have a great time!

Becs have a lovely time tonight x

Blob, love the pics :flower:

I'm pretty sure I've just lost some of my plug :huh: Sorry if tmi, but it was clearish and like a big blob of snot in my knickers! It might just have been discharge but it was like a big blob of it about the size of a 50p, rather than discharge if you know what I mean? There was no blood in it though. Have any of you started losing yours yet? Do you think this sounds like my plug?

xx

Amy - that is sounding great next month :)

Limpets - hope you enjoy your camping trip

Blob - Loving the nursery and accessories, wish I could make our room look that good

Mrs N - hope you manage to catch up on some well earned rest xx

Asher - Lets hope that cold stays away

Well when I got home after work I had a snooze on the sofa and woke up startled home alone choking on my thick mucus from my cold that I have had for the past week, i just couldn't breath and was gasping for air. It got to the point that I was about to go outside to get help. It really shook me up I just burst into tears, DH came home to find me sobbing. Felt completely sorry for myself all evening.

However woke up this morning probably the best I have in 3 weeks... think my body is finally starting to sort itself out hoorrah !! Going for a snooze and then doing some office work. So glad its the weekend.

If that was me Emzy Id be thinking plug.... maybe not all of it but some of it has come away... Ive had no plug signs but your a couple of weeks ahead of me. How exciting xx

Thanks girls :o I know it doesn't mean much, but I still got a bit excited lol I never thought I'd get excited about a blob of snot in my underwear :haha:

Lol Amy!

Emzy, never noticed loosing mine but always been induced, but from what i hear it sounds like it, oooooohhh exiting! xx

Blob, your dd's room is gorgeous, my girls have a pink and white bunkbed, with white furniture, amd pink curtains and pink daisy rug, so lots of pink there too! I would paint the walls pink but if i have a girl i have to move the girls to the bigger room, then i can paint that pink instead!
We have little mermaid stick arounds at the moment, but i would like to change it, and can when baby goes into a bed, so a little while off yet!:hugs:

Becs, hope you have a great night :hugs:

Drea, Love the mini mode stuff at Boots, got some real bargains a while back 2 tops, 2 bottoms, 3 sleepsuits, a little day outfit, i think some vests it all came to just over £20!
May have another look if i get to go to another Boots, trying to get to an Asda before the baby event finishes, and now i have another voucher for a half price huggies starter box:happydance: my healthvisitor (who i know from way back) was at my surgery the other day and gave me another copy of Emmas diary, i said i had one and she said have another, feel a bit sneaky but think i will use all the vouchers again!:haha:

Been down to building society to order a new book, had a nice baby chat, with no 'your huge' comments in sight!

Cleaned carpets today, need more cleaner now and will keep doing it til its what i call 'clean'. Washed walls down in hall, looks much better, may avoid painting for time being think it's just nesting makes me want to paint and clean everything!
Have walked to town twice, and done some shopping for tea, got some cheese for later for cheese and biscuits trying to keep the protein intake up! Lasagne and garlic cheesy bread, cheesecake for pud thanks to the tesco meal for £5 deal, and me being a lazy bum, it feeds everyone and i don't have to do anything!:haha:
Done washing, and got ds to put my moses basket box in attic off the landing.
The girls watching Nanny Mcphee, (again) and boys gone to get rabbit hutch to turn into a hedgehog house so taking this time to catch up here!

Nothing else exiting happening here, very wriggly bump as soon as i sit down, i have noticed it really moves lots at night but i don't feel it so much, but i was awake last night and was watching as i was led on my side, it was going crazy, but i just don't feel it like i do if i am sitting up.

Time to go now, back soon!

:baby:thinkpink xx

ooh I'd totally not realised it's nearly august and that mean we are due next month! :happydance:

emzy it sounds like it could have been a bit of plug, but it could also have been a glob of discharge, hard to tell really!

have fun camping limpetsmum!

Blob gorgeous room :thumbup:

Becs have fun :yipee:

So much for a relaxing day. I started on a project that I really really shouldn't have done. Sorting out our office/craft room/storage room. I want to move furniture into and out of the room, and change everything around. Definately should not have started this today. :dohh:

Emzy I don't know if it was plug because I get, usually after a day of walking around alot, thick, stringy, snot like discharge sometimes, which is pretty disgusting. Usually is a big blob of it on the tissue after I wipe. It don't think it's my plug though..? I dunno.

Tab love the room it is so girly and gorgeous, what are you going to do if you have a boy?!

Amy the bean bag is gorgeous, Caitlyn looks so happy sat on it bless her.

I need some motivation to clean this house! We're in Birmingham for the weekend this weekend too so have so much to do before we have to leave in a few hours.

Thanks girls, it is hard to tell! It definitely wasn't like my usual discharge whatever it was as it was just one big blob all stuck together like jelly. Sometimes I get stringy snotty type stuff too but this was all together :shrug: Sorry, totally tmi today lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->