****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi ladies, chatterboxes today!! Sorry I can't do any personals as I'm far too tired!

Had full day antenatal class today, was pretty good, felt like I was pretty clued up on everything that was mentioned, probably a lot through this website to be honest! One thing I learned that I hadn't realised is that if you want delayed cord clamping (which me and DH definately want) it meams you can't have the injection to deliver the placenta....I had presumed you still could, but no apparently if you have the injection they clamp it immediately, so looks like if all goes according to plan I'll be delivering the placenta naturally!!!

Also got a physio class on Tuesday about the SPD thing.... and DH has told his mum that we are not going to Minehead, and they were a lot more understanding, think it was mainly disapointment to be honest before...

ANyway, hope everyone is well. night all!! x

hi everyone one hope u r all well. i finished work this morning and looking forward to the rest but felt really sad in a way that i won't be back till next year (must be the hormones). saw the mw yesterday who said the she feels that i will most probably deliver early so now i better make sure that i finish packing my bag as i'm bound to get caught out and not be ready

Louise DO NOT let them tell you that its not true!! You can have the injection after the cord has stopped pulsating :thumbup: Question your MW about it...i'm getting that for a homebirth. Last time i struggled with my placenta as it got stuck was a bit nasty so i'm quite keen on the injection but its totally possible to do both :hugs:

Jenos why did your MW think that?? :thumbup: Hope baby does come a few weeks early for you though :)

Ohh im not on here i dont think haha:haha::wacko:

Im due september 11th with a little boy :flower:

Hey ladies! Just checking in. I keep up with my reading on here but can't remember from one page to the next who is doing what. I had an appt yesterday and although I am still having contractions I have not dilated any further so we are good so far. I had my scan at 30 weeks and all was well except I apparently am having a very large headed child! His head is measuring 2 weeks ahead of his body. I told DH we are changing his name to Stewie Griffin! LMAO I am just really praying his head stops growing and allows his body to catch up. I believe he weighed 3lbs at 30 weeks so I guess that's okay...????

NurseKel a friend of mine was told all through her pregnancy that her baby had a large head.... he came out completely normal size..... this was only a few weeks ago. Hopefully there is no need for you to worry. xxx

Awww thank you so much honey! I hope so. They have got me so worried that I'm already envisioning C sections and all. It's horrible. My DH has a son that has a very large head even now (he's almost 5) so I am thinking possible genetics although my hubby's head was not big as a baby. All I know is that I want a nice, routine vaginal delivery and now I am all in a panic. My doctor has said we will rescan in a month to see how things are progressing so.....

I feel you honey! I asked my OB on Thursday if she could just get him out already. Of course she said NO. I tried explaining to her that I am just so absolutely miserable that I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel like no one listens. I mean, it's not my first pregnancy so it's not like I haven't been down this road but this time has just been awful!

Evening girls!
:happydance:
It's the start of a long weekend and I am so glad!
I'm getting to that place where I have to really flog myself to keep focused at work. If I didn't, I would probably be staring into space for hours. And I have to put my feet up at work to drain the cankles, which makes sitting at my desk very awkward!

Baby is going to kick and squirm 24/7 for the rest of this pregnancy. I can tell it's not going to get better. :nope: He is a wiggle worm, just like his brother, but maybe even a little worse. The movement is good, but a little rest here and there would be nice, baby?

Sigh.

Came home to a beautiful dinner: steak, salad and baked potato. I married good 'un, let me tell you! :)
Only thing is, after eating that excellent meal, I promptly got terrible indigestion and am just sort of rolling around groaning and moaning.
Blergh.

Bloodwork for me tomorrow, then chores. Hopefully fun chores, though. Some are just errands, but I have a fancy to go browse at the knitting shop and maybe head back to pick up more clothes for Simon and maybe even some cupcakes for mama.
What do you think, girls? Is half a dozen cupcakes a week excessive? That's not even one a day, after all. :angelnot: I think I'm being a model of moderation!

Bekklez - hang in there, she'll be fine! Just be sure not to overdo it with the moving in to the new house.

And there goes the rest of the personals I was going to do.
Damn it anyway! I want my wonderful brain back! :hissy:

okay i need to moan, i know we all in the same boat , i am sooo tired because i just cant get back to sleep when im up on so many loo visits ! my feet and hands have swollen right up again and i have a pain at the very lower point of my back .
My morning sickness has started to come back and it makes my vision go blury because of it.
I just want to cry!
There i just had to get my moan out sorry girls x

Awww Geniesgirl you poor thing...i cant begin to imagine carrying twins, one of my staff has just discovered she is expecting twins too :)! x

I have started with the strange dreams now, but i wont go into how Andy Sugden was sat peeping through a loft door that isnt actually where it was in the dream holding a shotgun!?! Had lower back cramps in the night, not really bad but i knew the were there iykwim!

Bekklez im with you on the stillbirth fear hun...please tell us its normal ladies!?!?! xx

Well off to get road tax and blankets & sheets today! :) ...the joys!! xx

Genies girl you have every right to moan. I'm finding it hard now and I only have the one, even if he is enormous!

I can't wait to finish work.. it's such a struggle. Yesterday I had a woman screaming at me because she was unhappy that other people hadn't done stuff. Aggghhh!!! It may have been her 'time of the month' which she explained later, but bloody hell I am over 35 weeks pregnant and full of hormones!!! Back off lady!

Morning all....
It does seem that some of you ladies might get to meet your bubbas soon, and I must say I am a little jealous! I think my little man is very comfy in my tummy even though I am not...I have had no BH or pains or anything. I think this :baby: is in for the long haul! :winkwink:

I must say that this week I feel like a whale and it wasn't helped yesterday by the girl who stated that 'you look ready to pop'!...well thanks for that!

I thought I would share a pic from last night at 35+3 with my massive belly :haha: :IMG_0010.jpg

I am feeling so tired and ready to have this baby. I want my body back. xx

OMG....I am on the last box......Yay!! xx Well, as I am an imposter 'September Star', bubba is due in 1 month today! xx

morning everyone!

I cant remember who it was that was asking about cellular blankets but babies r us have them buy one get one half price at the minute but i dont remember if they had them for cots I think they did though!

I'm taking my little boy to a carnival today and to visit his nana and grandad he loves going to see them so will be a good day for him.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Gorgeous bump :thumbup:

Genies girl :hugs: It must be twice as bad...but twice as much reward in the end :yipee:

I'm ready to meet this baby, but i like the last part of pregnancy most of all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->