****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Morning!

Teeny you look fab! Lovely undies too!! I can't seriously believe your little man is due in exactly one month! Scary stuff eh?

Genies I can't even imagine how much harder it is carrying two babies around! But also I can't imagine giving birth to two babies and having them in your life! How fab!

My goodness I am feeling so much better already today than I did yesterday. I felt awful last night, as though I had been zapped of any bit of energy I had left. The meal last night for MIL's 60th was fine but I'm glad it's over and done with! Apart from Archie's swimming lesson this morning I haven't got any big plans, which is lovely. Tomorrow will be a busy day, but I'll deal with that tomorrow!!

34 weeks today! Another milestone! So this week I can wash all the baby clothes and pack a baby bag woo hoo!!!!

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day today! :hugs:

Morning all!!

We were home by 10.30pm, its was utter poo!!! Don't know why I bothered!! I was so ready for my bed, my back was kiling sitting in the most uncomfortable chairs and the marquee was roasting!!! I slept like a log and feel so refreshed!!! Now going to do some ironing!!!!

and I was a hairy monster with clawy feet:dohh:

Emma.xx

Lol ! xx

Ann: You are the 3rd person to say that after seeing the photo!? I guess so!??? I haven't noticed because I have been carrying low the whole pregnancy.

I was going to say you looked lower too, it's a good sized bump, and i agree it has always looked lovely!:hugs:

and yes protein in the morning makes ALL the difference to me in the morning, if i don't eat enough protein before work, i get heart palpitations, hot flashes, the shakes, even vision spots and come close to vomiting or passing out, it can be pretty scary. I always have a stash of peanuts or cheese around work now, just in case.:thumbup:

:dohh: never thought of peanuts, did used to have pnut butter on toast now have an egg, but could nibble on peanuts, will give it a go xx:hugs:

Lovely bump pics ladies! I daren't take a naked one... I'm just toooo paranoid. I need to play the game a little more cos i'm not being fair :blush:

I must too, but i am rubbish with the camera! xx

On a separate note, I was in macdonalds, and I noticed that there was a guy in there who kept looking over at me. Well, i completely forgot that I was pregnant, and thought 'hell yeah, i've still got it... looking good today missy'. Then I remembered that i'm the size of a house :dohh:

Lol this is the sort of thing i would do!! I got whistled in my last pregnancy (kind of yuck!) had a building site full watch me walk by yesterday but like you say i was just thinking, sod off i am flippin huge!

I'm with all you ladies who are in the night-time pee club. It's so annoying isn't it?!

YES! :hugs:

:flower:

Having a poo day today :( My blood sugar is playing up really badly.

:hugs::hugs:

Really want this baby out soon! I've also spent the last two days in a state of nervous panic constantly waiting for her every movement. I'm so scared I'm going to lose her to stillbirth because of the Gestational Diabetes and what they said about her cord. :(
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'll get some snaps of my house once im moved in tomorrow for you all to have a nosey at :)

Cant wait xx

xxx

One thing I learned that I hadn't realised is that if you want delayed cord clamping (which me and DH definately want) it meams you can't have the injection to deliver the placenta....I had presumed you still could, but no apparently if you have the injection they clamp it immediately, so looks like if all goes according to plan I'll be delivering the placenta naturally!!!
x

Don't know if its different in different authorities but i requested the cord stop pumping with dd and was stlll able to have the jab to deliver the placenta, and have not been told its any different now?
Get it checked with the actual midwifes in the unit you will deliver, call for a chat, the hospital are not always clued up on stuff unless they are actually at the doing end of things! :hugs:

okay i need to moan, i know we all in the same boat , i am sooo tired because i just cant get back to sleep when im up on so many loo visits ! my feet and hands have swollen right up again and i have a pain at the very lower point of my back .
My morning sickness has started to come back and it makes my vision go blury because of it.
I just want to cry!
There i just had to get my moan out sorry girls x

Moan away, I just can't imagine having 2 in there, i am stressing enough about the 1!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bekklez im with you on the stillbirth fear hun...please tell us its normal ladies!?!?! xx

Totally normal, try not to stress :hugs:

Well sick again today, never mind, not long to go!

Getting plenty of kicks and wriggles, poor baby gets woken up in the night when i go for a pee, dh came to bed late and woke baby then too!

dd's nagging to do arty stuff today, which means...MESS!

Dh ordered a carpet cleaner yesterday, we borrow mil's but i really would like to do it reguarlly so it stays clean, i was looking at them but they are too much, so dh was looking and found one half price at £60 and was thinking about it, so i said i would go £30 each to make it easier, ha, it means i get my carpet cleaner for £30, when i wanted one anyway!
I have decided this is a good plan, to hint, than let him think it was his idea!

Time to go now, not much going on today, just cleaning carpets when we pick it up! Hoping weather improves as i have loads of washing!

Have a great day all xxxx:hugs:

Morning:( Another awful night here and Im a grumpy mumma. 2 nights of hardly any sleep makes Andrea unhappy! I am so so tired but just cannot sleep no matter what I try, I eventually got to sleep at about 6 after my last toilet break then Mason came in at 7 and I just brought him in beside me....the wee darling fell asleep till 8.30, did I? NO, I was awake that whole time trying to get to sleep while in pain and feeling sick. this is not good!

Sorry girls, just gotta rant to somebody and Mason just aint cutting it with the sympathy.....lol.xx

Morning:( Another awful night here and Im a grumpy mumma. 2 nights of hardly any sleep makes Andrea unhappy! I am so so tired but just cannot sleep no matter what I try, I eventually got to sleep at about 6 after my last toilet break then Mason came in at 7 and I just brought him in beside me....the wee darling fell asleep till 8.30, did I? NO, I was awake that whole time trying to get to sleep while in pain and feeling sick. this is not good!

Sorry girls, just gotta rant to somebody and Mason just aint cutting it with the sympathy.....lol.xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: you have my sympathy hun xxx

hello everyone:flower:

it's been so long since i posted here:blush:i'm a lurker more than anything lol,i never know what to say so i read more than write............

well as some of you may know i've been having extra scans to keep check on a amniotic band that they saw at my dating scan and my 20wk scan,well i had a scan at 24/28 and 32wks and i have another at 36wks and so far they haven't seen any sign of the band:happydance: i am sooooo relieved and feel so happy after every scan!fx that nasty band has gone away for good!

i've been having lodes of braxton hicks,wow they're quite uncomfortable but managable,i expect like everyone else i get them when i'm on the go!it's a pity labour didn't feel like braxton hicks:dohh:btw while i'm on the subject of labour,i'm keeping my fx for a waterbirth,i've been really interested in these even before i was pregnant...always said if i had another i would love to have it in the water:hugs:although can't guarantee the birthing pool will be available,fx though.

please to say also that after waiting 13 weeks i finally picked up my icandy peach pram and extras yesterday,i couldn't wait to get it home and set it up,i was like a big kid....mind you so was oh lol:haha:and the kids loved it.i got it in the tomato colour,love love love it............can't wait to use it now!

take care xx

Hey, I am expecting a little girl on 20th September, can I be added???? xxx

Bekklez I'm really scared about this too. My readings are really mad too. Sometimes exactly the same food can have completely different readings. My breakfast one was still 7.something even though I took the insulin. I'm scared of going Hypo too now. It's one worry after an other. I hope I can talk them into inducing me at 38 weeks...

Hello Girls!

How are we all today? I'm ok, had a better sleep than usual last night and a nice lie in. Just wanted to pop on with a bit of a selfish post and say happy 36 weeks to me, apaton and blob! Where is apaton? Haven't seen her in ages... hope she is ok. And wooooooooo last box!! How exciting!

xx

just a quicky from me...

35 weeks

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0012-3.jpg

I am struggling today, since typing my post I still haven't found the effort to move off the sofa. My head is hurting, feeling swollen, feeling dizzy and just lethargic.

Don't know what's up? :(

Morning Ladies!

So much I wanted to say and yet againI can't remember half of it! lol

Asher: Happy 34 weeks hun!!

Teeny and Little A: Fab bumps! And I agree, Teeny those underwear are fab. I wish I still fit into something even a little sexy. lol

Emzy: Happy 36 weeks!!! One week until term!!

Now I am drawing a blank! lol Have a good day ladies!

xo

Asher- happy 34 weeks to you
Thinkpink- Sorry to hear your being sick you have my sympathys it is the worst!
Drea- i hope you get some sleep soon
Xcited-I love the i candy peach really lovelly, i have the i candy pear
Emzy-Happy 36 weeks
Kitty- stay on the sofa you obviously need too

Thanks for all the good wishes im resting this afternoon before going off to stay at my friends its her birthday but she wants no fuss so we going to watch films and get take away.
I feel ashamed for my moaning i know how lucky i am to have two babies after we waited so long for them and they came naturally where so many people arnt that lucky .
im going to try to paint my toes to distract attention from my hideous feet, x

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs163.snc4/37481_465035456272_590661272_6476522_2123748_n.jpg

Here is my naked bump picture, I look massive! :shrug:

Kitty- stay on the sofa you obviously need too

I have done exactly that and managed to get a power nap. Feeling much better and even managed to get dressed :)

Hope you have a good time with your friends. And it honestly wont be long until your LO's are here, even if it still feels ages away. x

Little A, Lovely bump! So neat x

Happy 34 weeks Asher!!

Cafferine LOL I laughed so hard at the face on your bump! Lovely bump though!

Here is my 36 week bump :baby:

Attachments

• 36 weeks.jpg
    36 weeks.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4
Beautiful bumps!
I'm off for some shopping, then a 90 minute prenatal massage. Hurrah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->