****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Jenos why did your MW think that?? :thumbup: Hope baby does come a few weeks early for you though :)

hi i think its cos he's quite big now and in the right position and almost engaged the problem is its got my hopes up now and i'll most probably go over and i'll be really disappointed the thought of waiting an extra 2 weeks will drive me crazy i just want to meet my little man and get my body back everything is just such hard work now

Emzy, lovely pic, just scary when you say, 36 weeks!!! OMG! have been looking from the word go and thinking not many more bump pics to compare b4 we are showing off our babies:happydance:

Not sure what has got into him but hubby is getting in the washing, having cleaned the kitchen, and bought me a glass of iced peach barley!

I am going to bed, sooooooooooo tired i cant even think straight!

Back tomorrow, :hugs: xx

Fab bump pics ladies! Cafferine yours cracked me up with the face on it! Fab! Emzy, you always look so lovely in your pics, I can't seriously believe you're 36 weeks!

I'm feeling all fed up again tonight. Reckon it must just be all the hormones a-mingling and gearing up for everything to come! I am sat here almost crying at this stupid programme with John Barrowman on BBC1. Terrible!!

Hello!

Yes two nights in a row!!:happydance:

First off lovely bumps ladies! All looking gorgeous!
Loving the underwear too and the drawn on face...fantastic!

Bekklez I think its the wholemeal thats increasing your sugars...did you get to speak to a dietician as I was so shocked at the levels of sugar in some breads and foods...they should be able to guide you in the right direction and you certainly shouldnt be going hungry!:hugs:
I was given a row last time as I craved fruit and ate too much. I dont think I will ever be told that again in my life!:haha:
That said my diabetic doc shocked me as with Nathan my bloods got worse near the end and this time they have been fine...almost like I am not suffering with diabetes (not that I have said this all along!) as I had a indian takeaway with my mum a week back and the next morning (after having 500mg of metaformin after the curry as I would every evening meal) my sugar wa 4.6...i mean what?? And how??:shrug: Considering some nights if I have pasta bake its up at 6.1....if I eat alot:blush:

Oh and i cant remember who it was that was saying but we dont get "estimate" birth weights here either. But with Nathan they had him well over 10lbs and I would need a section blah blah and he was 8lb 11.5oz and I pushed him out no bother. I also measured a good few cm bump wise ahead.
I am measuring the same this time round and at my midwife last Tuesday she measured bump to be 40! Hmmm I say you wont know how big baby is until they are here and dont be put off/terrified by the mw and docs....I know easier said than done.

My mum has just made my OH fit the car seat into her car as she is going to watch Nathan when I go into labour and she is obsessed that I will "go" any minute....knowing my luck I will be left to go into labour naturally due to my bloods being fine and go overdue:dohh:

Well I am off to catch up on a few threads then head to my bed...am shattered.

hope your all doing well.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Yippee Emma good to see you two nights in a row! I love it when the internet actually works! Sounds like you're doing well!

Hi, I'm new here. My baby is due September 4th. I was just wondering when I should pack my hospital bag. Has anyone already packed theirs?

Hi, I'm new here. My baby is due September 4th. I was just wondering when I should pack my hospital bag. Has anyone already packed theirs?

Hi & welcome... iv started to get thing to go in mine but i think im disorganised lol x

Hi rockyraccoon. I have started putting everything together and keep thinking of other things I need to get. It's not finished but it's getting there. x

Hi and welcome Racoon! I am the same as Lilbump and Fishy. I am going to pack baby's bag this week now I have hit the 34 week mark.

Hi rockyraccoon!

I have mine and baby's bags all done now, finished packing this week x

Evening!!!

Gorgeous bumps ladies xxx

Had a lovey day, took Murphy for a walk and had lunch at the pub! Then we went to the cinema to see Karate Kid with my nephew!! Took Muprhy for another walk had a shower and now chilling!! I think Hope has had a growth spurt the past 2 days, she feels massive!!! Can't wait to see her on Monday!!! Think an early night is in order as we are off out early in the morning!!

Hi everyone! :)

I don't know if I want to pack the bag at 35 weeks, because I feel like I'll be staring at it for 5 weeks haha. But I do have an ultrasound on Tuesday, maybe they'll induce me! I want to see him sooner than later. His kicks hurt a lot!

There's a lot of us feeling like that now. It's blimen hard work when they are so big! I had a scan at 32 weeks and his head and tummy were measuring 5 weeks ahead so I'm thinking he could be early so am getting my bag ready just incase. My main problem is though is choosing what to pack as my going home outfit as all my loose, comfy close I want to still wear.

I would like to bring my pre-baby skinnies as my going home jeans, but I'm pretty sure that's a lost cause since I've gained 35 pounds... in my face, hips and butt. I never knew pregnancy wreaked so much havoc on a woman's body!

I think we are definitely all getting ready to be done with being pregnant although we know it's best for our little ones to have a bit more time in there yet! It's hard work!!

Tell me about it.. I thought only my tummy would be pregnant but it's my whole blimen body!! lol!

I can't wait to have some definition in my face. I look like a pregnant chipmunk. Something else I found odd, I have experienced no Braxton Hicks at all! Is that normal?

I think there are quite a few ladies that haven't experienced BH. I have had some pretty painful ones though. x

I think there are quite a few ladies that haven't experienced BH. I have had some pretty painful ones though. x

Definitely. I never had them first time round, but they were worse last time and are building nicely now! :flower:

Oh that stinks, at least you get to feel something going on though. I have kidney stones, so I guess I kinda know what contractions feel like. The nurses said kidney stone pain was comparable to child birth haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->