****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Can I just say ladies that it is guaranteed that I will meet my little boy by the end of next month. :D can't believe it is august!!

omg cant believe our babies are now due next month!! getting so near woop x

Just wish it was the 1st Sept not Aug right now. I know bump will be a pain like his father so although I only have 5 1/2 weeks left I think I will end up going 2 weeks overdue :(

Hello hello!
I wish they had a purring cat smilie because that is exactly what I feel like after that massage. Puurrrrrrrrr.
I am most definitely making that a biweekly occurance! Everything feels better! Everything! My pelvis, my feet, my shoulders - I am one relaxed mama!
And I bought cupcakes. Which I shared with my husband. So that's three cupcakes carefully rationed out over the next week. Not too naughty - just enough. :)

A word of advice on the post birth body - very few of us are able to put on pre-preg clothes after delivery. It's brutal, but expect to wear the maternity clothes for a few more weeks. :( You will definitely need something like that to come home in, even if you didn't gain much besides the bump. It takes a while for that belly to shrink back.

I bought Simon a very cute little rabbit today. A bit that I'm putting away for bday/xmas (Simon is a December babe). It's little clothes match the print on his favourite baby blanket.
Here's a link. Too cute!
https://www.zutano.com/pages/plushtoys/hip-hoppy.php
And this is the print on the bunny's pants and hat - the one that matches his blanket:
https://www.comfykid.com/ZutanoElephantParade.htm

I am a serious sucker for cute animal prints. :nope:

Hope everyone had a good day! :)

Morning!

Thought I would come on as I have been up since 4am with stomache cramps like period cramps and feeling sooo crappy.
Luckily (being sarcastic lol) my wee boy can obviously sense this and decided 5am was good to wake up, be knackered and refuse to go back to sleep!
Luckily OH has got up with him.

Just laying here thinking is this the start or a warning??
With Nathan I was woken at 04:30am with regular cramping every 15 mins and had him the next day....I had eaten mince and tatties the night before but made the mince waaay too strong and funnily enough we had mince and tatties last night for dinner!!
Part of me hopes it's the start but the cramps are not regular by any means, plus am only 35 weeks...still a bit early.

Gonna try and sleep and see what happens.

Oh and my OH just thinks I feel ill and have a sore tummy...lol bless he just didn't understand when I said I gad stomache pains on and off.

Later ladies.

Emma.xx

Emma OMG that would be freaking amazing!! Start off August with a :baby: coming!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK cannot believe i'm due this month :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
8th of September they will induce me if i go over :shock:

Come on little baby i was you to be born in 2 weeks please :cloud9:

Morning all!

OH MY GOD ITS AUGUST WOOOOOOO!!! And I'm 35 weeks today.. blimey it's going to be happening before we know it!

We're going camping today for 3 nights... but it's only about 5 miles from home so if I get too uncomfortable I'll be coming home to sleep.... sounds like my kind of camping!

Hi ladies

I'm back from holiday. We had a lovely time and I didn't want to come home. I'm sorry there are too many pages for me to catch up on. I hope I haven't missed out on anything important? I'm finding that punches and kicks are starting to hurt now, especially as the baby has taken to punching low down on left of my bump over and over again. I think I might get some Arnica tablets.

We collected the pram while we were on holiday :happydance: it's all feeling very real now. I'm glad I can now say that I am "due next month" whenever I'm asked :happydance:

x

So selfish but...I am due THIS month!! :happydance:
Only because I am the last day of August (they did once say 2nd Sept) so only a slight imposter!!
Hopefully he'll be here in two weeks and that would suit me fine...wishful thinking!!!

Hope everyone is well. xx

Teeny I'm in the same boat as you, I can now say due THIS MONTH!!!!! woohoo! Very selfish of us imposters I agree lol I was originally 2nd Sept too. Wonder if our babies will be on time and youngest in the school year, or late and the eldest?

Emma its funny you say that about cramping, I was awake with cramps in the night too! They've gone now though. I have to say I was thinking is this a bad tummy or something else...? It's so exciting that we will all be meeting our babies soon!!

Xx

Teeny I'm in the same boat as you, I can now say due THIS MONTH!!!!! woohoo! Very selfish of us imposters I agree lol I was originally 2nd Sept too. Wonder if our babies will be on time and youngest in the school year, or late and the eldest?

Emma its funny you say that about cramping, I was awake with cramps in the night too! They've gone now though. I have to say I was thinking is this a bad tummy or something else...? It's so exciting that we will all be meeting our babies soon!!

Xx

I would like this baby to turn up at 38 weeks :rofl: But not so likely to happen :dohh:

I was 3rd of September before...

Hey!

Well after all that discomfort and cramping, the feeling crappy and vomiting it all stopped about 12. In some ways I am glad as am just over 35 weeks but I am at the stage too where I want it to be over now.

Really knackered too because I barely slept and OH has been a bit knobby as he is working 14:30 til 10pm and has a lift share so when I asked if he had contacted the guy to say he would make his own way to work I got the reply of "no...why would I?".
Seriously? Has this mans brains been replaced by fluff??

So then we had a huge stupid row basically saying I was wanting him to call in sick...no I just want to know if I needed him he would be able to get home by his car and not have to catch a train then bus!
Honestly I wonder about him sometimes!

It's getting exciting now we are all in the final home stretch and some of us might meet bubba THIS month!!

Xxxx

Morning!
Looks like our holiday weekend is going to be a wet one. Woke up to rain and a forecast that said it won't clear up until Tuesday.
Bah!
Oh well, indoor fun for us then, I guess!
Simon let me sleep in until after 8 this morning :)shock:) and is now sitting on my lap eating cereal and trying to help me type. :)

I think it's going to be a house chore day. It needs to get done, though.
Have great Sundays everyone! :)

A word of advice on the post birth body - very few of us are able to put on pre-preg clothes after delivery. It's brutal, but expect to wear the maternity clothes for a few more weeks. :( You will definitely need something like that to come home in, even if you didn't gain much besides the bump. It takes a while for that belly to shrink back.

Just wanted to second this! Because of the bump you kind of miss the rest, and think it is all baby!
I find breast feeding just kick starts the body back into shape, but even so it take a few months, my target is 4 months.
Another one to be aware of is the belly post baby, you get like a tear drop shaped sack left, and it is a bit upsetting, but it does go, honestly!
My last baby i didn't even look as if i had had her for about 2 weeks, I was gutted that i had not even lost my tummy a bit! It was because it was my 4th and i anticipate my 5th to be worse! :dohh:
Its all worth it though:baby:

I have hardly had any bh, i get the odd good one, but not like i have had them previously.
I am getting this stitch like pain in the bottom to the left of my bump, it comes when i am not even doing anything, and takes ages to ease off, not sure what it is, just muscular i hope.

Dh at it again, i went food shopping, he did the washing up and mowed the lawn, who is this imposter? Not that i am moaning, i like this new man i have!:happydance:
He said i need to pack my bag soon, I didn't know men were even aware of these things!
I will be putting my comfy velvety bottoms and a maternity top in, and a zipped hoody, and that is what i will come home in.
I have long and short sleeved vests for lo, and still to pick an outfit, but i have a cute wrap for the car seat to put baby in

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...-Accessories/Car-Seat-Cosy-Wrap-Bear-(0069364)

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...at-Accessories/Car-Seat-Cosy-Wrap-Bee(0069362)

It is like this but a different one, just so not to give away if its pink or a bee or ladybug!

Anyway time to go and start cleaning the lounge carpet, sort the washing and I think the girls want to do painting or go in the paddling pool.

Happy milestones to those who have one, I am 33 weeks today, i feel well behind everyone but still i am due next month now which sounds good:thumbup:

Back later, hope to catch up better with everyone, i have read through but can't remember everything!

:hugs: :baby:thinkpink xx

Advise please ladies, my bump has been laying in the same position for the past few weeks (head down, back to my stomach I think and bum sticking out below my ribs). I keep getting this really sore build up of pressure under my right rib, always the same place and lasts for maybe 30 mins to an hour. It takes my breath away its so painful.

Are you experiencing build up of pains like this and can I do anything about it. I trying to prod him slowly and gently to get him to move but it never works :(

kitty - try spending 10 minutes or so on all fours. Apparently this opens up space for the baby and can solve all sorts of miserable positioning problems.

hi all
i have been very crampy and bump has been very tight today it seems to have a mind of its own.

i have midwife tommorow i wonder if i get my 5th different midwife?

Im in the middle of cooking garlic chicken but i think i may get dh to take over as im sleepy :)

Sarah, thanks for that, it has eased for the moment but if it comes back I will do that.

Genies Girl - OH taking over the cooking sounds like a great idea to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->