****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I definitely can't count on OH to do any cooking. If I did I'd be having boiled rice every meal. He's cooking challenged.

my husband is great at cooking he's been doing it most nights recently bless him although tonight were both tired so we've thrown some pizzas in the oven lol

Happy 33 weeks, babythinkpink!
I'm three days behind you!
Then it's just four more weeks until we're "in season" for birthin'! :)
Of course, this naughty little plumpster that I'm carrying will probably go until 42 weeks and put me in the October group, but a girl can dream!
And right now, I'm saying "He's due next month!" to everyone and REALLY enjoying the sound of that! :)

my husband is great at cooking he's been doing it most nights recently bless him although tonight were both tired so we've thrown some pizzas in the oven lol

My hubby is great as well, usually cooks me tea when he is home.

Just had a call from him though to say he is off for a pub tea (I have given him a weekend pass to spend some time with his friends up country). Damn I am jealous :(

Just dropping in, will catch up properly another time. Only another month now! woohoo. If they induce me at 38 dead on though and give me a csection(baby is footling breech at the moment, they wont try to turn her) then she'll be born 31st August so I just might be having a baby this month! :O!

Enjoying living in my own house, me and OH just had tea now Im off to walk for 30 mins to try and bring down this pesky blood sugar that's ever increasing! :dohh:

Another scan tomorrow! hope im not in for another half week this time.

well the chicken was lovely but i fell asleep and didnt tell him the timings for all the veg so it was interesting, the man can re wire your house but struggles with a roast parsnip :)

Evening!:flower:

Yup 3 times in one day:wacko:

I cant believe I am on again...this is VERY RARE!

Genies are you being induced or having a section?? If so have they told you when yet? (sorry if I have missed this anywhere!) I cant imagine what carrying two wee babys about must be like I get sore and tired with just the one:dohh:

Yeah I lived in my mat jeans/trousers for a while after the birth...it was good having the big elastic waist bands when I was breast feeding so my jiggly belly wasnt on show for all.:blush: I cant even describe my tummy after the birth otehr than I had been deflated and it was wrinkly and jiggly but I am strange and used to entertain myself at times with it...that and I have to inject myself with clexane so having saggy tum was a bonus!

Its maybe a little foot jabbing into your ribs?:shrug: I agree get on all fours and see if it helps baby move a bit? Nothing worse than being uncomfortable!

Off to see if I can find gossip:haha:

Emma.xx

:rofl: Genies girl

My DH has put the dinner on so i'm happy but he does tend to like doing all the roast type dinners and i get the normal ones :lol:
Tabs is sitting eating bacon and egg for dinner :haha: bit late but never mind...

I pretty much went back to my normal clothes straight away but i found them so uncomfy after months of big clothes :haha: I tended to wear joggers ALL the time i was so lazy.

OK TMI warning!!

My downstairs is quite swollen :( Its not sore, not thrush, only slight increase in discharge but nothing smelly or off colour. Is any one experiencing the same thing?

OK TMI warning!!

My downstairs is quite swollen :( Its not sore, not thrush, only slight increase in discharge but nothing smelly or off colour. Is any one experiencing the same thing?

Yup....well mine is "puffy" looking and just feels bigger:blush:

I read somewhere it was the increased blood flow to that area that causes it:shrug:

Emma.xx

OK TMI warning!!

Yup....well mine is "puffy" looking and just feels bigger:blush:

I read somewhere it was the increased blood flow to that area that causes it:shrug:

Emma.xx

:blush: Same here :blush: x

Anyone else feeling extremely tired and run down today?? Just watching labour & delivery on discovery and a womans grandmother has just got to see her first great grandchild...just bought it all too me that my Nana & Grandad who reared me never got the chance to see my LO!!! I know they will we there in spirit thou! :cry: xx

I have been shattered!! I get up from a bad nights sleep, eat breakfast and have a nap on the sofa. Do some house work maybe go out and could sleep again in the afternoon!! lol

Hi All,

Little A, Not sure what that could be? Nothing 'warning' or suggesting anything nasty. Not had any problems with the lady bits, had a very event free pregnancy, would like to add, 'so far' just in case!!

Kitty, I had that pain a few days ago for a few days but it eased and have not had it back, perhaps just baby re jiggling, but i felt really crammed in and my ribs were sore, think it was a bottom pushing up but perhaps baby has dropped and eased it for now? It could even be some sort of indigestion?

Sarahkka, Thank you, I am hoping for an on time baby, will start the baby eviction plan at about 37 weeks, which basically is sex and bouncing on my gym ball, and no not at the same time! :hugs:

Can't remember anything else, getting early night again, hoping for more sleep, getting about an hour at a time with the cushion, i need to fold a normal pillow because it doesn't work just one pillow, and it is not easy to turn over but better, less pain, not all together gone but better!

Bye all, back tomorrow:hugs:

Pretty sure thats just the pressure from babies head Little A :shrug:

I have never experienced it before. In fact this pregnancy is so different I am even doubting that I was ever pregnant twice before!!!! lol

Evening all!!!

I have read back as far as when I was last on and have forgotten everything!!

I have sore lady bits today but then again we had sex last night!!!

I have been getting quite bad period pains today, my back is sore and bump just feels generally heavy!! Might be due to the fact that we have been out this morning walking, must of walked about 3 miles, gonna get bouncing on my gym ball in a bit!! Got to be up early in the morning as we have growth scan at 9am!! Lovely rush hour traffic at the hospital!!

Hope we are all ok xxx

I have never experienced it before. In fact this pregnancy is so different I am even doubting that I was ever pregnant twice before!!!! lol

I feel the same, except it was 4 times b4!:haha: Have been sicker than sick with the others, 2 boys, 2 girls, all awful pregnancies, was expecting the worst and to be laid up for months and feeling like crap, but not actually too bad, when i am bad it is like i was every single day, this is not so bad at all, everything is different, keep wondering why!

I have sore lady bits today but then again we had sex last night!!!

Sex? what is that?!!:haha:
Hope your felling better soon, not overdoing it are you? :hugs:

Really am going to bed now, shower first then lovely early night:sleep:

:hugs:xx

Elmaxie, i have no idea what they are doing with me :) nothing much has been mentioned and ive been trying to go with the flow but i have consultant on tuesday and if both babies are still breech then, its c section id like to have a date to work too if not then it will be by induction by 38 weeks they dont let twins go over that.

Becs good luck at your growth scan!

Bekks - why won't they try to turn your baby? My baby was breech at the last scan (bum down) they said they wouldn't be concerned unless it's still breech at my 36wk scan. There has been some definite movement over the past week but I haven't got a clue what is where - I just can't work it out. I'm seeing the Consultant MW tomorrow about using the birth centre so I might ask her to have a feel. I haven't discussed the breech issue with anyone but the sonographer yet, but I was planning on refusing a C-Section unless I go into labour and the baby hasn't turned. I want to give the baby the best chance of turning on it's own. Does anyone know how long I can refuse for or at what point they will try and scaremonger me into a planned c-section?

I've got sore lady bits too & they are quite puffy. I am feeling a lot of pressure especially when I do my pelvic floor exercises. I can assure you it isn't sex related, I haven't had sex for so long I'm not sure I can remember how to do it. I'm looking forward to reminding myself after the baby is born :rofl: I'm going to try and use the perineal gel tonight for the first time (not quite sure I'm going to be able to do it without help). I've got my RLT tablets and I'm going to start taking them tomorrow. Is anyone else taking the tablets yet and if so, at what dose?

Just wanted to ask about swollen feet? I know Limpets & F&C have been suffering too. I'm finding my right foot is much worse and it is swelling a lot around the ankle. I'm doing all the recommended things - elevating it etc but it feels really tender where it is swollen. I've been feeling a bit paranoid but as my hands and face aren't swollen I'm assuming it's purely swollen feet and not a sign of anything else?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->