****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Sorry Sarah I don't have any experience that I can help you with. I know that my sister actually found it easier once the baby was out as she had more energy and could get about more. Hope that helps. :hugs:

Emzy you sound like me. I'm getting period cramps and think I lost some or all of my plug yesterday morning. My NCT lady suggested that I focus on keeping the baby in for a few more weeks to to leave work early and just rest. The trouble is I walk to work and back after commuting in to London each day and walking is a good way to bring on contractions so not ideal really. What has your MW said? x

I haven't actually seen my midwife since I've lost the bits of plug and got the cramps and I haven't rung her. Matt said I should ring her, but I said I would leave it and would ring her if the cramps got very painful, as they aren't at the moment they are just a niggle really. I think it's just our bodies getting ready! I don't know how you do it though Fishy, still commuting to and from London. I know how hard that is (I've commuted to and from Manchester and London is even worse than that lol). When are you finishing work? Maybe you could consider finishing slightly earlier and having a rest? I know there is no way I could be working at the moment!!

xx

Thanks Emzy. I'm thinking of maybe finishing on Thursday instead. I need to get the handover out the way first. x

Awww Sarah:hugs:

I think it must be an age thing?? Like he is testing you to see how far he can go and push you. Dont feel bad:hugs:
Nathan has been testing me alot lately to the point I made my hubby take time off work to help me as I am just so tired and obviously finding it hard to move about after him....which Nathan finds funny and runs away laughing!
But I find myself having days when I just feel like I cant do anything but he is there behind me destroying it or he stands doing something naughty and will not take a telling and as you say looks you in the eye as if to say what are you going to do if I dont stop.:growlmad:

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and he will be a lovely little boy and help you loads!

:hugs:

Sounds like we have a few plug loosers....so maybe a few little stars will be appearing soon?!

I am having my raspberry leaf tea now...more as I heard it tones the uterus and can help with contractions and pushing etc etc.... I dont mind the tea much.

My mum has had her preminition of babies due date and says she keeps seeing the 21st!
With Nathan she had a vivid dream about a baby being on her rug and asking what he was doing there and he replied he came out as it was Friday! There were only 2 Fridays before I was due to be induced and he came out on Friday 24th April!!! SO she better be right!:haha:

Just so long as its after a week today I dont really mind as I am being waxed and pampered a week today and I need/want it done this time!

Emma.xx

Even without the SPD there's no way I could manage work anymore, I so admire you girls who do! I'm just so knackered all the time, just doing something simple like hanging out the washing leaves me having to rest for half an hour!

Me too Mrs N!! I get knackered just going upstairs for a wee 100 times a day lol And Fishy I think that sounds like a very good idea, get in some well deserved rest before baby arrives x

Fish&Chips - Can't believe you're still working! you must be knackered. Get some rest! and congrats on moving up another box.

I can't believe we've reached the stage of losing plugs now, seems so surreal :haha:

Sarahkka - I hope your son calms down soon and you feel better :hugs:

drea2904 - Feel better soon too!

Baby is no longer footling breech today at the scan, she's now breech extended with her little feet up at her face. Hope she turns in the next 4 weeks though!

I posted some pics of my finished nursery here if anyone is interested in seeing it https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/383800-ellie-roses-nursery.html

Hello ladies!!!

I think we are all getting fed up now!!! Feels so close yet still so far away!!! I am still in shock that Hope is estimated to be 6lbs!! Little porker!!! I have to say its only about this time I start to get tired! I am still really active in the day what with walking etc!

Lovely pics Bekks!!! Hope Ellie turns soon xx

Thanks so much for the encouraging words, girls.
I know it's me, too. I'm pretty hormonal and not as patient as one needs to be with a toddler.
The day has gotten better, but every so often, he throws another tantrum over nothing or I turn around and he has found a crayon somewhere and is colouring on our couch or something. :dohh:
Praying that he mellows out a little before baby gets here. :nope:

Aw well rather our babies be nice and big than too small, eh Becs?! Mine was 6lb 12oz at 35+4 :wacko: Flippin eck lol

Bekkles the nursery looks sooo beautiful! Hope little Ellie turns in the next 4 weeks, get on that ball and crawling round on all fours!! xx

Ps you picked an awesome middle name for Ellie, my name is Emma Rose lol x

Hehe! thanks :)

Rose is a lovely name. It's my mums and nans middle names too. Also my great nans first name, so it was a must. :D

x

Rose is my baby's middle name too! Lilia Rose :)

It seems as though we're all starting to flag a bit now! I have to admit it's all getting a bit painful and uncomfortable now... my pelvic pain is so bad I just can't seem to do anything, even moving positions on the sofa has me doubled over in pain... all centred around my pubic bone at the front, not really my hips... not sure why, I'm going to a physio class tomorrow afternoon for advice about how to manage it and hopefully I'll get an appointment from there, but I have to rely on a cancellation as the next available appointment was the 13th September and she's due to arrive on the 5th!!!

Very exciting those people losing bits of plug!! I haven't seen anything like that yet but I did have some dull aching this morning kind of like period aches, but it was constant not intermittent so more likely to be something I've eaten!! Every twinge has my DHs eyes wide and mouth open all excited though!

I ended up leaving DH and my step sons at the campsite at about midnight last night as it was far too painful! Luckily it's only about 5 miles away so it wasn't too much of an effort apart from getting off the airbed and outof the tent! TOnight I left them there at about 7.30pm but I'm still feeling so sore like I've run a marathon today! I wouldn't mind but I'm not exerting myself at all purely because I daren't, but I still get the pain! I really don't understand why this has come on so far in to the pregnancy and how it got so bad so quickly!

Anyway enough of my moaning, I really hope everyones spirits lift soon!
Becs I'm glad your appointment went so well! My midwife estimates this little one to be 6 1/2 - 7.2 when born! Think she's going to be a little 'un although I have pain right low down in my pelvis AND high up in my ribs so I reckon she's long and skinny!!

Do you not get horny? I still have sex, I do feel ugly and fat and huge but my OH tells me I look amazing and knows how to turn me on :haha: So sex is still on the cards right now a good few times a week but don't know how I will feel i na few more weeks.

Cafferine: so happy you said this!! I was starting to feel like I had 3 heads or something! :haha: DH and I also still have sex, I guess about once a week. Yesterday was actually the first time I felt kinda uncomfortable and really heavy. :haha: So, not sure how I will feel for this last month, but happy I'm not the only one still being active in that department. lol!

I find it so exciting that some of our girls are getting cramps and period pain and that a lot of us have lost part of our plugs! I did a few weeks back, but nothing else happened. I know it can reform, but hopefully that isn't the case from here on out! :)

xo

I have seen the sex conversations come up a lot on the forum and I have never chimed in but I gotta say good for you for still being active. I can't imagine being one of those women who don't have sex during their pregnancies (though I know there is often reason). I find myself dreading the wait after the baby comes as right now hubby and I are still a good 4 times a week at least lol so not sure how I will cope but imagine I will be tired and sore so that will be enough to make me not wanna.

Awww hope Ellie turns for you hun :flower:

I want some babies to start coming....i'm bored :haha:
Emzy or F&C you two are SOOOOOO first...well out of the chatty september stars :lol:

I dont DTD that often :lol: poor OH i just feel so huge... DH is going to be abused soon :blush:

aw wow Ellie's nursery looks fab! Here's hoping she turns!

Louise that sucks about the physio. I got seen within a week of my original referral. Talk about postcode lottery!

Need those babies to start arriving soon, or the October mummies might overtake us lol!

As far as DTD is concerned, we have only done it once since we conceived and I can't imagine doing it again other than serious eviction process!! I can't lift a foot to put pants on, never mind open my legs to accomodate DH!!!!

I can't lift a foot to put pants on, never mind open my legs to accomodate DH!!!!

Made me laugh so much!!! I am the same re the pants....and i have to heave my ankle up to put socks on...when I have to if notits flip flops all the way!!

Louise I hope you get some help tomorrow, last night I had to take some paracetamol as my back was so sore, it was burning!! Hows bouncing on the ball?? Seems to help me!!

Do you not get horny? I still have sex, I do feel ugly and fat and huge but my OH tells me I look amazing and knows how to turn me on :haha: So sex is still on the cards right now a good few times a week but don't know how I will feel i na few more weeks.

Cafferine: so happy you said this!! I was starting to feel like I had 3 heads or something! :haha: DH and I also still have sex, I guess about once a week. Yesterday was actually the first time I felt kinda uncomfortable and really heavy. :haha: So, not sure how I will feel for this last month, but happy I'm not the only one still being active in that department. lol!

I find it so exciting that some of our girls are getting cramps and period pain and that a lot of us have lost part of our plugs! I did a few weeks back, but nothing else happened. I know it can reform, but hopefully that isn't the case from here on out! :)

xo

I have seen the sex conversations come up a lot on the forum and I have never chimed in but I gotta say good for you for still being active. I can't imagine being one of those women who don't have sex during their pregnancies (though I know there is often reason). I find myself dreading the wait after the baby comes as right now hubby and I are still a good 4 times a week at least lol so not sure how I will cope but imagine I will be tired and sore so that will be enough to make me not wanna.

Good for you ladies! I definitely wish I could still get jiggy with it. My hunny is sexy boy ;) In between kidney stone pain, cramps and just feeling huge... there is absolutely no sex drive.

I have a question for you lovely girls. Do you have a cat or cats? Hunny and I live have a dog and a cat. The dog is very submissive, loyal, laid back... but our cat is tempermental. He will be fine and happy with you one minute and then he'll spazz. I was just wondering if any of you had this problem with your cat and what you did or what you plan to do. I really hope he realizes he can't spazz with the baby here. I'm pretty worried about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->